nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone have an IUD?

I've been looking into this because I really want to get off BC pills...I dont want them messing with me anymore...I've switched pills about 5 times and they all give me different bad side effects

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have the mirena IUD. Have been happy with it.

I noticed you are 19. I'm not sure if most doctors want for you to have had a child before inserting IUDs anymore...that may be an issue.

nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nessa12690 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    I have the mirena IUD. Have been happy with it.

I noticed you are 19. I'm not sure if most doctors want for you to have had a child before inserting IUDs anymore...that may be an issue.
    I hope not...I actually dont even want kids ever, but I guess maybe that could change. Why would that matter? I have an appt. on tuesday and I'll have to see what they say

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have one also, and since Im in the military they actually wont allow you to get it unless you have had at least one child ( because they have to dilate your cervix) and be married ( std's can "crawl" up the "strings" and scar your uterus or cause you to have to have a hysterectomy) Anyways, but I believe it has to do with the stipulations on your insurance and the "morale" of your doctor. My little sister isnt married and she has one, however, she does have two kids ( with her boyfriend) So its not impossible, it just might take some "shopping" to find a doc that will. Anyways.. I like my IUD, but.. yeah.. my periods the first 4 months were werid, first 3 months I would have like 2 periods, last month I spotted the whole month and then this month idk where its at, but it feels like it should be coming on anytime soon.

ewe lol but thanks for the info
    I'm so curious what my doc will say...
    she never discussed it w/ me before and until a few days ago I didn't even know what they were (yes Im stupid lol)

Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are two different IUDs available, Paragard and Mirena. Mirena has hormones, and Paragard does not. The hormones are low dose, but if you've already had multiple bad experiences with hormonal BC you'll want to discuss it thoroughly with your doc to figure out if you would tolerate the Mirena or not.

Some places will place them in women who have not had kids. Where I used to work you had to have a pelvic exam, clean STD tests and a negative pregnancy 1 month before making the appointment to get it put in. You also had to have a negative urine pregnancy the day it was placed. The pelvic allowed them to assess how difficult placement would be, and you had to be clean from all STDs before they could put it in. I know in at least 1 case where the woman hadn't given birth they gave her a muscle relaxant to take before she came in to aid with the dilation process.

Originally Posted by Adelaide. View Post
    There are two different IUDs available, Paragard and Mirena. Mirena has hormones, and Paragard does not. The hormones are low dose, but if you've already had multiple bad experiences with hormonal BC you'll want to discuss it thoroughly with your doc to figure out if you would tolerate the Mirena or not.

Some places will place them in women who have not had kids. Where I used to work you had to have a pelvic exam, clean STD tests and a negative pregnancy 1 month before making the appointment to get it put in. You also had to have a negative urine pregnancy the day it was placed. The pelvic allowed them to assess how difficult placement would be, and you had to be clean from all STDs before they could put it in. I know in at least 1 case where the woman hadn't given birth they gave her a muscle relaxant to take before she came in to aid with the dilation process.
    Thanks for all the information...I hope my doctor will do one on me but I'll have to wait and see

FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Adelaide. View Post

the way my doc explained it is that the mirena has low dosage of hormones that is delievered straight to the uterus, little if any actually makes it into your bloodstream and even the hormones it initially delivers diminishes over time basically it becomes non hormonal. paraguard is made from copper which causes some women to bleed excessively

missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10) missintent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The first Gyno I went to wouldn't insert one in me because I haven't had kids, so I found a new doctor.

My current Gyno will do them on women who haven't had kids. He recommended I try the NuvaRing first, he said it's extremely similar to the Mirena IUD, similar hormone doses. I wasn't interested in Paragard because I've had cramping issues (puking and blacking out from cramps anyone?) in the past, and I've heard that it can make them worse.

I actually just ended up sticking with the NuvaRing so far, which I love. I also had really horrible responses to various BC pills, but this works for me. Will have a talk with boyfriend in a few months about sticking with that or switching to an IUD (Will depend on the when of having children).

SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're sensitive to hormonal birth control you'll probably be just as sensitive if you get a Mirena. I had major mood swings and no sex drive when I had it in and finally had to take it out after about a year. I feel 100% better now.

Originally Posted by SouthernPeach View Post
    If you're sensitive to hormonal birth control you'll probably be just as sensitive if you get a Mirena. I had major mood swings and no sex drive when I had it in and finally had to take it out after about a year. I feel 100% better now.
    I'd actually like to do the copper one since it has NO hormones at all. I've never had problems w/ cramps, etc. Just some bloating and insane cravings but never bad cramps/heavy bleeding issues.
    I've been on the pill since I was 13 because I had horrible acne and my doctor put me on accutane AND bc pills (don't actually remember why bc would have anything to do with that...??) but I ended up just staying on them and now I realize they may be the cause of many of my problems.

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SouthernPeach View Post
    Don't think that's true for all, as FemmeFatale said, the hormones are very low dose and localized to the uterus. I couldn't take BC due to sensitivity but the Mirena has been wonderful. Nicest thing about it is that once everything settled down after having it placed (takes a while for spotting to stop), I don't get periods at all anymore. Yay!! Maybe your mood swings and such were not a function of the IUD but something else? My sex drive is the same as it has always been, I had a Mirena IUD for 4 years between my second and third child and I have another one now, so for a total of 6 years. I love it, no think birth control, and I like that I have no periods to deal with either (this doesn't happen to everyone, most just get very light periods).
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Originally Posted by nessa12690 View Post
    I'd actually like to do the copper one since it has NO hormones at all. I've never had problems w/ cramps, etc. Just some bloating and insane cravings but never bad cramps/heavy bleeding issues.
    I've been on the pill since I was 13 because I had horrible acne and my doctor put me on accutane AND bc pills (don't actually remember why bc would have anything to do with that...??) but I ended up just staying on them and now I realize they may be the cause of many of my problems.
    Paraguard is really only recommended for certain individuals, its not a matter if you have ever had cramps/heavy bleeding ect, its the fact that the copper is the reason you have these side effects but if your doctor thinks you will function better on this they will place it for you. Also.. I was on BC pills for a loooong time before this and when I decided to stop taking them was because I was becoming a train wreck.. i.e. moody, diminished sex drive, ect so I was like to hell with this I dont want anything effecting my hormones.. So, I was on nothing for about 2 years and I decided that I wanted something semi permanent while I seriously consider a tubal. Other than the spotting, Ive been happy with it.

Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Don't think that's true for all, as FemmeFatale said, the hormones are very low dose and localized to the uterus. I couldn't take BC due to sensitivity but the Mirena has been wonderful. Nicest thing about it is that once everything settled down after having it placed (takes a while for spotting to stop), I don't get periods at all anymore. Yay!! Maybe your mood swings and such were not a function of the IUD but something else? My sex drive is the same as it has always been, I had a Mirena IUD for 4 years between my second and third child and I have another one now, so for a total of 6 years. I love it, no think birth control, and I like that I have no periods to deal with either (this doesn't happen to everyone, most just get very light periods).
    I agree with you. I think my period is starting to stop which would be *so awesome* lol

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    from a man perspective

it doesnt feel good and no its not deep enough despite what the doctor tells you (srs)
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheSheepdog View Post
    from a man perspective

it doesnt feel good and no its not deep enough despite what the doctor tells you (srs)
    Interesting.

That's not something I've ever heard before.

Was this one experience or several? (If you don't mind me asking.)
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How much you feel it (the IUD) is going to depend on where your cervix is located, since the threads of the IUD come out at that point. There is no way to put the IUD "deeper", if your cervix is nearer the front or tilts downwards alot. The threads get softer over time and should tuck around your cervix so that they are not noticeable. If they are, you can have your gyno shorten them. I have not actually asked my husband how much he actually notices them during sex, lol. I assumed he would tell me if it didn't feel okay, since we have used this for BC for so many years. It will be the interesting question of the evening
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Interesting.

That's not something I've ever heard before.

Was this one experience or several? (If you don't mind me asking.)
    I felt the string

it happen years ago with one woman and with my current
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    May want to look into the NuvaRing.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've had the Mirena for almost two years now and I love it. . . tried 3 different pills and all of them screwed with my libido and my mood, so the IUD is wonderful. Plus not getting a period is an added bonus.

My husband has never mentioned being able to feel the strings.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to have the non hormonal one. I was pretty lucky, it didn't cause any heavy bleeding or anything for me.

One tip though - be absolutely religious about checking for the strings regularly. Mine was fine for a couple of years, then suddenly it came out.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheSheepdog View Post
    I felt the string

it happen years ago with one woman and with my current
    My hubby says he can feel mine too, but I guess it softened up and moved to the side so that it's not aggravating like it was at first? Or is he just putting up with it because it's better than putting up with kids?

Things to ask the husband... LOL

Originally Posted by etali View Post
    I used to have the non hormonal one. I was pretty lucky, it didn't cause any heavy bleeding or anything for me.

One tip though - be absolutely religious about checking for the strings regularly. Mine was fine for a couple of years, then suddenly it came out.
    I cant feel my strings at all myself, thats the only thing I hate. Either they are too short or its due to the fact that my uterus is tilted to the side. The doctor had to literally move my uterus to place the thing. When It came out though its something you notice right? its not like you would "lose" it at not know?

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    My hubby says he can feel mine too, but I guess it softened up and moved to the side so that it's not aggravating like it was at first? Or is he just putting up with it because it's better than putting up with kids?

Things to ask the husband... LOL
    My (soon to be) ex husband only said he felt them once, and since he says hes never felt them again, it was that once. Sometimes sex position can have alot to do with if you feel them or not.

etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50) etali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FemmeFatale28 View Post
    I cant feel my strings at all myself, thats the only thing I hate. Either they are too short or its due to the fact that my uterus is tilted to the side. The doctor had to literally move my uterus to place the thing. When It came out though its something you notice right? its not like you would "lose" it at not know?
    I didn't notice anything when it came out. I used to check for the strings every couple of weeks just to make sure they were still there, and one day they weren't.

I'd had a really really upset stomach for a while just before I noticed it was missing. The nurse at the clinic said that while I was vigorously vomiting I might have squeezed / forced it out. I've no idea if that's what really happened though - I certainly didn't notice it floating in the bath or anything.

Mine was a non hormonal one. I guess if you have the hormonal version you might notice a change in your period / spotting or something?

I live in the UK. I had to go back once a year for a check up while I had the coil in. If I couldn't feel the strings I'd probably want to go back more often, just to put my mind at rest.

blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100) blue-orchid is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ExclusiveStarr View Post
    I've had the Mirena for almost two years now and I love it. . . tried 3 different pills and all of them screwed with my libido and my mood, so the IUD is wonderful. Plus not getting a period is an added bonus.

My husband has never mentioned being able to feel the strings.
    The BC I'm on now is completely screwing with my libido... I used to love my healthy sex drive (and so did my bf -lol) and about a week and a half into my new BC, I noticed I hadn't one craving for sex.. I recently switched BC's because my last one was making my period come like every 2 weeks but now I think having no sex drive is worse! I'm getting very frustrated with the problems I've had on different BC's, but I'm too afraid to try an IUD or nuva ring.. I think I'm too paranoid having something inside of me just kind of camping out..

Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

With the mirena, I eventually want to get this after I have my daughter. I know when I was training, I came off the pill to help with dropping weight and cutting. With the mirena or the paragurd (sp?) have any of you noticed weight gain, or difficulty cutting? Thanks!
    Motivation. Dedication. Inspiration. ~ Three words to live by.

There comes a point in your life when you realize
    who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will..
    So, don't worry about people from your past, there?s a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Originally Posted by Jrzimmer View Post
    With the mirena, I eventually want to get this after I have my daughter. I know when I was training, I came off the pill to help with dropping weight and cutting. With the mirena or the paragurd (sp?) have any of you noticed weight gain, or difficulty cutting? Thanks!
    I havent. My results reflect my work, again.. Mirena delivers hormones directly to the uterus not to your blood stream and its very low dose which tapers off over time

Just to update (in case anyone was wondering, doubtful but..) I got the Paragard IUD put in today...
    Well I was not expecting it to hurt so badly...NOT AT ALL! I fainted twice after it & was completley soaked in sweat.I had to stay for about a half hour just lying there because I couldn't get up w/o fainting. They called my bf to give me a ride because they didn't even want me drivng. Also had to call into work...not cool I've never fainted in my life n it was so scary to me. I have bad cramps right now which they said should go away in a few days...but wow that was painful. Lets hope it was worth it