Closed Thread
    jdee925 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Problems with Gorilla Jack shipping?

Whats up with Gorilla Jack's shipping problem. Apparently they are having problems shipping internationally. First they said it was a problem with Canada post and when I called Canada post they said they never had any problems. I called gorilla jack many times and every time they say they are fixing the problem and it'll take approx. 1-2 weeks to start shipping to US, they said that a month ago and again last week. I wonder if there is something else really going on and they are not telling the truth why. I ordered my stuff back in Feb!

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SHould of used bodybuilding.com.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    SHould of used bodybuilding.com.
    don't think bb.com sells the "E" from EC Stack

(assuming that's what he bought)

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jdee925 View Post
    Whats up with Gorilla Jack's shipping problem. Apparently they are having problems shipping internationally. First they said it was a problem with Canada post and when I called Canada post they said they never had any problems. I called gorilla jack many times and every time they say they are fixing the problem and it'll take approx. 1-2 weeks to start shipping to US, they said that a month ago and again last week. I wonder if there is something else really going on and they are not telling the truth why. I ordered my stuff back in Feb!
    They don't ship to the US anymore.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat