Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mudshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Another Powerblock Thread

Been doing a lot of buying, selling and swapping equipment lately. Ended up with 2 sets of Powerblocks. One set of the older Pro Rexan 85lb and a set of stage 2 Sport 90lb. The Pro Rexan set looks to be better made with one piece of rounded edge steel on each weight. The Sport blocks have two pieces spot welded togther in each weight. I have large hands and there is more room inside the Sport block but the Rexans look better and seem to nest easier. I'm only going to keep one set so I have to decide which to keep. Probably going with the Sport Block set because of the extra room in them. Anybody have experience with both models? What's your preference?

Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dinerobill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have only the SportBlocks and a set of Ironmasters. I use them both for different exercises.
    By God's grace, through faith I am saved.

Please support our wounded warriors.

Bill

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, from your original post the answer looks obvious to me. From what I have experienced from the Sport Series, the older Rexan set is higher quality and as long as your hand can fit in the handles I don't see it becoming an issue. Powerblock currently sells expansion sets for both, although with how old the Rexan's are getting I would probably look to buy the kit in the near future in case they stop production. Personally though, the Sport Series is my least favorite, and I have had them all except the Rexan (Classic, Sport, Urethane).
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪