nmojahed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

effects of using the sauna

will i lose fat spending time in the sauna, or just sweat a lot of lose weight? i kinda want to stay around the same weight but get more ripped. any suggestions? thank you.

jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You will lose water weight from sweating.
    " M as in Mancy"

BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jazztrumpet View Post
    You will lose water weight from sweating.
    This^^
    "Your dreams are always going to be the most important to you than they will be to anybody else. So keep dreaming, keep believing, keep pressing forward. So all those warriors out there – be encouraged"

-Kai Greene

tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    its more for a health benefit. i hit the steam room one a week on my day off. inducing a fever (elevating your body temp) will get your heart going, witch burns calories. the steam room kinda clears out the toxins from a drunk night before lol. always remember to bring some water in with you unless youre trying to cut weight for a fight or something. generally its not safe to depleate your body of water.
    i hate to lose more than i love to win - #17

I grip the bar with no gloves because it gives me the feeling of gripping a nice hard cawk : .KraZed

Dooeug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to go in the sauna every time I got done with lifting, just to relax a little, but definitely make sure you have enough water

Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Yes you will lose some fat

Originally Posted by nmojahed View Post
    will i lose fat spending time in the sauna, or just sweat a lot of lose weight? i kinda want to stay around the same weight but get more ripped. any suggestions? thank you.
    Using the sauna does make you lose a lot of water weight, but here are some reason why it can also help your body to lose fat as well:

1. Your skin is the largest eliminative organ in the body. When you work up a good sweat in the sauna, your body is cleansed of impurities. With the impurities cleansed from your body, your system is much more efficient. This is why many people will tell you that they get over a cold faster with a daily sauna.

2. In the sauna, I like to do some some deep breathing exercises, such as the Farmer Burns Stomach Flattener - or the vacuum - as taught in Combat Abs and I believe the results I get from doing so are faster than when I do them in a normal "climate."

3. When I enter the sauna - my body is forced to adapt to the heat. It adapts by trying to cool off - but even while doing so, there can be no doubt that my own metabolic heat is cranked up considerably. Can this, over time, lead to greater fat loss? I believe so.

You always feel better after a sauna session as well (similar to a good cardio session) because many happy hormones are being released, these hormones also encourage fat lost as well.