ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) ka3s3r is on a distinguished road. (+10)

what are the best/worst foods while cutting

what are the best foods to eat while cutting, and what are the worst ones that you want to stay away from on a cut?

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's really nothing that you wanna avoid while cutting or bulking. It's all about the number of cals you hit at the end of the day. If you're cutting and you know that one of your trigger foods (a food that makes you binge or wanna binge) is chocolate then you should probably avoid chocolate. However, if you can handle eating junk while fitting it into your macros/daily cals, then you don't really have to avoid anything. Same for bulking.

I will say that foods that are the most filling/satisfying are gonna be what you should be looking for when cutting. Oats, potatoes, green fibrous veggies are few that come to my mind and are staples in my cutting diets.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    depends on your own self control. if you cant control yourself, stay away from calorie dense stuff like peanut butter
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Registered User Rumpelstiltskin's Avatar
    Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rumpelstiltskin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes I indulge in candy. but I try to limit that as it can be addictive. it's more like an occasional treat than something I eat daily. I would feel guilty if I did that even if it fit into my calories, even though I believe in Calories in, Calories Out.... I would rather eat mostly nutritious whole foods and limit the processed stuff.

moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    depends on your own self control. if you cant control yourself, stay away from calorie dense stuff like peanut butter
    I agree 100%.

I'm cutting and I try to avoid having tasty stuff at home.
    It sounds silly, but a week ago I bought a jar of natural peanut butter, to add healthy fats to my diet, and I finished the jar in 2 days. I will not buy it anymore. I don't know how people can eat only 1 or 2 tbsp. I can't.
    Now I only eat olive oil, and egg yolks. Lol.
    What I try to have all the time is basically oatmeal, skim milk, eggs, tuna, vegetables, fruits (bananas, apples) and skim cheese. I have self control with all that, but don't put any chocolate, peanut butter or something like that in my fridge, because I can finish it in a blink.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh hey, Martin Berkhan just wrote an article about this subject

http://fitnessblackbook.com/diet-tip...-loss-plateau/

Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10) Last2WalK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=Madevilz;480068311]oh hey, Martin Berkhan just wrote an article about this subject

interesting article

mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfbarbmff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post

VERY interesting article, especially the part about skipping breakfast lol

Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bear_Felix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've always found prawns to be really good, really low in calories and high in protein.

goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldmank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post

thought I was on the right track and I am making progress but now this.

how do you know what to believe anymore? there are always gonna be "better" ways to cut and lose weight more efficiently but I'm sticking to my breakfast meals and maybe I'll cut out a protein shake and have a bigger meal but that's about it.
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew