xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

[Critique] My Cutting Diet. [Vegetarian]

Hey guys please comment and critique on my diet plan for cut phase.
    Please don't flame the fact that I am a vegetarian, it's not by choice but by religion.
    Thanks.
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
    -Lean bulking

Rep Back 200+ (Put "Rep back" in comment)

RIP. Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics. Zyzz

vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is a shame that nobody has replied to such a well-composed post and question.

I feel bad when nobody replies to my threads so let me reply to this thread.

Your diet looks great for a vegetarian. Excellent job in getting so much protien out. Couple of comments

1) Cut the 2% Fat milk and replace it with fat free milk
    2) Costco sells egg whites liquid in bulk and you should get that as it appears you eat them everyday
    3) A little bit high on fat and very less carbs. I would up the carbs and reduce the fat
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    GOAL: 200lbs,30% BF ==> 170 lbs,15% BF by October 1st 2010
    03/20/2010: 206 lbs, 32% BF
    04/09/2010: 200 lbs, 30% BF
    05/12/2010: 198 lbs, 25.5% BF

Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you believe you're vegetarian "not by choice, but by religion," then you have no business claiming to be associated with that religion at all. last i checked, religion is a choice. either you believe it, or you don't. and generally if you claim to be a part of a certain religion that forces you to make such a big commitment as not eating meat, you would think you'd at least want to find out what philosophy within that religion makes meat incompatible with it.

xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Zelda55 View Post
    if you believe you're vegetarian "not by choice, but by religion," then you have no business claiming to be associated with that religion at all. last i checked, religion is a choice. either you believe it, or you don't. and generally if you claim to be a part of a certain religion that forces you to make such a big commitment as not eating meat, you would think you'd at least want to find out what philosophy within that religion makes meat incompatible with it.
    Please check out my age. I cant make real choices right now due to the fact I am living with my parents. I say that I'm a vegetarian not by choice but by religion is because the religion is enforced by by parents. I plan to change my eating habits as soon as I hit 19 or decide to move out.

Thanks
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
    -Lean bulking

Originally Posted by vintagewine View Post
    It is a shame that nobody has replied to such a well-composed post and question.

I feel bad when nobody replies to my threads so let me reply to this thread.

Your diet looks great for a vegetarian. Excellent job in getting so much protien out. Couple of comments

1) Cut the 2% Fat milk and replace it with fat free milk
    2) Costco sells egg whites liquid in bulk and you should get that as it appears you eat them everyday
    3) A little bit high on fat and very less carbs. I would up the carbs and reduce the fat
    Thanks for your helpful reply. Do you know the price roughly on the egg whites? And any suggestion on what food with high fat I should cut out(i was thinking on the avocado)
    -Lean bulking

bumpp
    cmon guys
    -Lean bulking

is on that pizza diet bodydropcris's Avatar
    bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    needs more cow...

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like a good vegetarian cutting diet, but 1/2 an avacado a day? sounds like one expensive diet.
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll chime in.

First and foremost, do you feel satisfied at the end of the day? By this, I am asking if you feel full during the day and don't crave food.

bumpppp
    -Lean bulking

vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -xTreMeGAiN- View Post
    Thanks for your helpful reply. Do you know the price roughly on the egg whites? And any suggestion on what food with high fat I should cut out(i was thinking on the avocado)
    Avocado is fruit and is a natural product, looks alright to me. Take easy on the PB thing.

A healthy ratio is 40:40:20 of P:C:F macronutrient ratio

Also, try to have Fat Free Milk and Fat Free Cottage Cheese. That should make it look even better