Closed Thread
    AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How the media play with Muslim's emotions.

SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I feel bad for muslims I do, they are hated so much due to the actions of a few, I am Native American but I dont go around blaming all whites for pillaging, sexually assaulting and clapping the cheeks of my ancestors.

OG of Jimmie Rustlin' ChefXplode's Avatar
    ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SSJX View Post
    I feel bad for muslims I do, they are hated so much due to the actions of a few, I am Native American but I dont go around blaming all whites for pillaging, sexually assaulting and clapping the cheeks of my ancestors.
    WHOA! whats your real name bro?!

Soaring Nighthawk?
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

<--Financial Analyst/Accountant brah - always glad to help out a fellow miscer if i can :)

If you think i owe you reps for ANY reason just PM me and i'll take care of you, it just may not be immediate.

skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChefXplode View Post
    WHOA! whats your real name bro?!

Soaring Nighthawk?
    taylor launter

SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SSJX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by skint View Post
    taylor launter
    I wish. But no my real name is Scott, my indian name is beta as F**K..dancing arrow.

AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AliensAreHere is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SSJX View Post
    I wish. But no my real name is Scott, my indian name is beta as F**K..dancing arrow.

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Feels bad man, sucks for us good muslims that are wrongfully represented through terrorism.

Inb4****storm
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT