Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)

Healthy eating is horrible! What am I doing wrong?

Nothing tastes good. It's expensive. Every single meal takes time to prepare. It's such a strain on the average lifestyle (work, school, active social life) that I seriously don't understand how people stay in shape without fitness being there number one priority and missing out on stuff ("sorry I can't make that show because I have to have time to make chicken and rice for dinner and lunch tomorrow.") Not to mention most healthy food SUCKS. Where are the sauces, the cheese, the salt, the sugar, the fat, everything that makes junk food so damn good!

All I want to do is lose a little layer of fat. Just flatten up my stomach a little bit, I don't even need to see my abs! Is that so much to ask?

I must be doing something wrong for it to be this much of a pain in the ass to eat right. Are there some quicker meals that I can eat that are still healthy? Some good snacks that actually taste good?

Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If nothing tastes good then you have one of the following problems:
    A) No Imagination
    B) Don't know how to cook
    Biomedical Science Undergraduate

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Mr-Paradox View Post
    A) No Imagination
    these...

op uve been here sence 04 and just now finguring out eating right can be a pain in the ass?

as far as convenience, cook in bulk.

as far as taste, there are plenty of spices and sauces u can add.

what r u eating now that is so terrible?

and also it really isn't that much more, if anymore expensive, specially if u buy in bulk.

maybey if ur talkin all organic diet or some shiit like that, but eating normal "bodybuilding foods" isn't any more expensive than eating frozen dinners and fast food ect..
    Last edited by B-ryminD09; 04-20-2010 at 02:50 PM.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by (o)./^\.(o) View Post
    Nothing tastes good.
    It's expensive.
    Every single meal takes time to prepare.
    It's such a strain on the average lifestyle (work, school, active social life) that I seriously don't understand how people stay in shape without fitness being there number one priority and missing out on stuff.

Not to mention most healthy food SUCKS.

6000 posts and you realize this now?

If eating healthy was cheap and tasty everyone would be in shape.

suck it up cupcake
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

(o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea I don't do much cooking, all I really know how to make is chicken, rice, pasta, veggies, baked potato, etc., the easy stuff. Ask me to make a fancy seafood dish and I will tell you to go to a restaurant. But thats part of the problem, do you guys seriously have time to cook every damn meal? Maybe if I was like 40, but I have **** to do and people to see.

I've never really had to worry about eating right before, I've never been fat per se, at least not enough that I cared about it. But after this winter, I dunno if I was eating THAT bad or if I'm just getting older, but I have a little bit of a belly. I tucked in my shirt a couple weeks ago and my belly was hangning over my belt a little bit when I sat down. So I've started to be very strict about what I eat. I think a lifetime of just eating whatever I want has ruined me, I no longer can enjoy natural food like a normal human, I've been thouroughly processed

Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eating "healthy" doesn't mean eating grilled chicken with brown rice and broccoli at every meal. You don't have to avoid sauces, fats, sugar, etc. like the plague. They can all be included into a healthy diet in moderation.

bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol @ this. Eating healthy isn't expensive at all. Nor is it time consuming if you use a microwave.

a 20$ rice-cooker can cook like 8 cups of rice. You add water/seasoning/rice, plug it in and hit a button.

Same with chicken, dry season, oven on timer. Go do things around the house that need to be done, make a few calls. All of it will be done within 30 mins and provide 2-3 days worth of meals.

Oatmeal + a good whey (vanilla) + walnuts. Easy, fast, and tastes like a friggen chocolate bar.

Buy veggies in bulk, freeze them, steam them. CHEAP
    Rice\Oatmeal\Potatoes all CHEAP.
    Fruits CHEAP.

The only thing really more expensive is quality meats like fish/chicken breast/steak. Find a local farmer, make a deal. Freeze it.

The only meals I cook in real-time are my 1st and last meal of the day. Both are eggs, takes about 10 minutes to cook AND eat.

Start looking for excuses why to do it, and better ways to do it. Instead of excuses not to do it. And you will see the reality of the situation for what it is.

Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tom26.2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea I don't do much cooking, all I really know how to make is chicken, rice, pasta, veggies, baked potato, etc., the easy stuff. Ask me to make a fancy seafood dish and I will tell you to go to a restaurant. But thats part of the problem, do you guys seriously have time to cook every damn meal? Maybe if I was like 40, but I have **** to do and people to see.

I've never really had to worry about eating right before, I've never been fat per se, at least not enough that I cared about it. But after this winter, I dunno if I was eating THAT bad or if I'm just getting older, but I have a little bit of a belly. I tucked in my shirt a couple weeks ago and my belly was hangning over my belt a little bit when I sat down. So I've started to be very strict about what I eat. I think a lifetime of just eating whatever I want has ruined me, I no longer can enjoy natural food like a normal human, I've been thouroughly processed

You will enjoy healthy eating after getting used to it. We would all like to eat donuts all day but once you leave them out of your diet, you will no longer crave them. I don't get cravings for candy anymore because I haven't eaten it for a while. And it shouldn't be THAT expensive to feed yourself. I am 20 and can do it very easily in an apartment and prep work is not too time consuming.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...d-dieting.html

You've been here since 2004, you have over 6K posts, you should know by now that if you want to lose weight, it doesnt matter what you eat. Just make sure you don't go over your calories limit.

VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Please go and speak with the people in the "Meals Eating Now" thread.
    B.S. Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
    Virginia Tech 2012

M.S. Molecular Metabolism
    Virginia Tech 2014

tweek08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweek08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweek08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweek08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweek08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweek08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A) No Imagination
    I agree with this, but sometimes when you are trying to eat healthy you really arent eating for taste.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tweek08 View Post
    I agree with this, but sometimes when you are trying to eat healthy you really arent eating for taste.
    I do. If you don't like the taste of something, don't eat it.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gordon09 View Post
    Eating "healthy" doesn't mean eating grilled chicken with brown rice and broccoli at every meal. You don't have to avoid sauces, fats, sugar, etc. like the plague. They can all be included into a healthy diet in moderation.
    Yes yes yes. I eat bacon, egg, and cheese omelets on a cut and still lose weight.

Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    read: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...d-dieting.html

You've been here since 2004, you have over 6K posts, you should know by now that if you want to lose weight, it doesnt matter what you eat. Just make sure you don't go over your calories limit.
    Exactly.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A) No Imagination
    ^ x10

What kind of meals/foods do you normally like to eat? Just list what you'd like to eat (not what you think you're "supposed" to eat now that you're trying to eat "healthy"), and I guarantee you could get tons of suggestions for healthier alternatives that taste just as good.
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A) No Imagination
    ^This

Virtually anything you can think of can be "cleaned up". Eat what you normally eat, but use lower fat or fat free products, splenda or stevia instead of sugar, etc.

Take a cooking class at community college or just ask a relative to teach you (or try teaching yourself), buy a cookbook, browse recipes online, and experiment.

paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000) paolo234 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do u not like proatmeal.

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pumped4life82 View Post
    ^ x10

What kind of meals/foods do you normally like to eat? Just list what you'd like to eat (not what you think you're "supposed" to eat now that you're trying to eat "healthy"), and I guarantee you could get tons of suggestions for healthier alternatives that taste just as good.
    OP This is exactly what I suggest you do and I bet this group of fine people can come up with dozens of ideas. Go as diverse as you can and name foods you like from each category. (except candy even though you can do that in moderation or on cheats too)

Originally Posted by pumped4life82 View Post
    ^ x10

*Pizza-I cannot overstate my love of pizza
    *Fast food of all kinds
    *Oreos/ice cream/cake--dessert foods
    *Chicken wings
    *Pasta-alfredo sauce and pesto sauce are my two favorites
    *Bread, bread and more bread. I can eat a whole loaf of good italian/french bread in one sitting
    *Liquor. I love drinking. If I could live on beer and scotch and get away with it I probably would.

There's other stuff but I left it off the list as it's pretty healthy anyway (i.e. sweet potato)/too expensive to ever consider buying regularly (i.e. steak)

[EDIT] The sad thing is this is pretty much as diverse as my dream diet would be, very heavy on carbs and dairy.

Of course I understand calories in/calories out, but like I said I never really thought about it before this winter when I started to gain weight. Now as I watch my cal intake (I'm trying to stay around 2500 (I'm 5'10 175 lbs) as I'm trying to get rid of this little gut I started developing) I'm always hungry, and have zero energy when I workout.
    Last edited by (o)./^\.(o); 04-21-2010 at 02:27 PM.

Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pizza, pasta and chicken wings all have a valuable place in a bb'ers diet IMO
    Biomedical Science Undergraduate

pizza, pasta and chicken wings all have a valuable place in a bb'ers diet IMO
    I can understand pasta and chicken wings, I switched to only making whole wheat pasta and there are worse things than chicken wings, but pizza? How do you figure. Unless you're not being serious and it just went over my head.

TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you dont need to switch to whole wheat pasta. eat white.

want some pizza? have a slice or 2.

its about eating less calories overall.

eat less, lift, run, and youll see a decent body soon enough.

also idk how you can tmake healthy meals taste good. the oats i make are so good ppl could prolly use them as cheats lol.
    "Hard work dosent go unseen, unless hard work isnt present"

Yore Mawm.

NOBROSCIENCETOLERATED ***FuxWithMe***

Originally Posted by TitanFB11 View Post
    you dont need to switch to whole wheat pasta. eat white.

want some pizza? have a slice or 2.

its about eating less calories overall.

eat less, lift, run, and youll see a decent body soon enough.

also idk how you can tmake healthy meals taste good. the oats i make are so good ppl could prolly use them as cheats lol.
    Oh man but is there any better feeling than sitting down and stuffing yourself on some delicious pepporoni pizza? Stopping after two pieces is masochistic lol.

But yea I know what you're saying, portion control is huge and that's gonna be my number one thing to work on as I move from being a happy go lucky eat-what-you-want kid to a numb, soul-crushed and always-on-the-verge-of-just-letting-go-and-getting-fat adult.

TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000) TitanFB11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh man but is there any better feeling than sitting down and stuffing yourself on some delicious pepporoni pizza? Stopping after two pieces is masochistic lol.

But yea I know what you're saying, portion control is huge and that's gonna be my number one thing to work on as I move from being a happy go lucky eat-what-you-want kid to a numb, soul-crushed and always-on-the-verge-of-just-letting-go-and-getting-fat adult.
    this is why ppl eat heathier foods. normally, their less calorie dense.

2 slices pizza prolly equals about 500-600calories.

10oz chicken and 3 medium apples is like 600cals.

so you get more food for same or less cals.

but im telling you theirs MANY ways to make food taste great. spices,low cal/cal free sauces/syrups ect.. just be creative.
    "Hard work dosent go unseen, unless hard work isnt present"

Yore Mawm.

NOBROSCIENCETOLERATED ***FuxWithMe***

jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing tastes good. It's expensive. Every single meal takes time to prepare. It's such a strain on the average lifestyle (work, school, active social life) that I seriously don't understand how people stay in shape without fitness being there number one priority and missing out on stuff ("sorry I can't make that show because I have to have time to make chicken and rice for dinner and lunch tomorrow.") Not to mention most healthy food SUCKS. Where are the sauces, the cheese, the salt, the sugar, the fat, everything that makes junk food so damn good!

All I want to do is lose a little layer of fat. Just flatten up my stomach a little bit, I don't even need to see my abs! Is that so much to ask?

I must be doing something wrong for it to be this much of a pain in the ass to eat right. Are there some quicker meals that I can eat that are still healthy? Some good snacks that actually taste good?
    Save some money, take a cooking course. That should help with flavors, for everything else there's Ketchup.

Jorge
    Why do I want to lose weight? Simple, so my body can match my ego.

"He who learns only as a means to an end is destined to never reach his full potential" - JRA

aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000)
    A) No Imagination
    This.

I guarantee you I (or anyone else that cooks) can make any meal taste better/"healthier" then your standard Hot Pocket or Big Mac or Pizza Hut pizza. Or whatever you consider "unhealthy."
    I can resist everything except temptation.

aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50) aelio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tortilla, a low calorie tomato sauce (look you will find the lower calorie ones, chicken breast, onions, mushrooms, garlic, very small amount of cheese.

There you go healthy pizza.

FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its simple, if you care then you do it

if you don't care, then you don't it.

Plan = profit

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *Pizza-I cannot overstate my love of pizza
    *Fast food of all kinds
    *Oreos/ice cream/cake--dessert foods
    *Chicken wings
    *Pasta-alfredo sauce and pesto sauce are my two favorites
    *Bread, bread and more bread. I can eat a whole loaf of good italian/french bread in one sitting
    *Liquor. I love drinking. If I could live on beer and scotch and get away with it I probably would.

There's other stuff but I left it off the list as it's pretty healthy anyway (i.e. sweet potato)/too expensive to ever consider buying regularly (i.e. steak)

[EDIT] The sad thing is this is pretty much as diverse as my dream diet would be, very heavy on carbs and dairy.

Of course I understand calories in/calories out, but like I said I never really thought about it before this winter when I started to gain weight. Now as I watch my cal intake (I'm trying to stay around 2500 (I'm 5'10 175 lbs) as I'm trying to get rid of this little gut I started developing) I'm always hungry, and have zero energy when I workout.
    *Pizza- make your own. Instead of regular dough, try using stuff like english muffins, wraps, flatbreads, pitas, etc (for portion control). Use a low-fat cheese and whatever toppings you want. I would recommend stuff like turkey pepperoni (has about half the calories of regular pepperoni), and load up on veggies for fibre and volume.

*Fast food- again, whatever you're craving, try to replicate at home. If it's a burger and fries, buy your own meat (again, I recommend turkey burgers for less cals), use one of the above mentioned bread options, and whatever low-calorie toppings you want. A slice of fat-free processed cheese is 30 calories; a strip of turkey bacon is 35 cals. Stuff like fries might be a little trickier, but if you're not willing or able to put in the time to make a healthier or lower cal alternative from scratch, I would just buy some frozen potato wedges (or whatever gives you the greatest volume of food for the least amount of calories), and go with those. Condiments don't (usually) amount to much, but if you wanna cut down even further, I would maybe try some Walden Farms stuff, like the ketchup, bbq sauce, etc.

*Oreos/ice cream/cake-
    http://skinnycow.com/ (highest calorie product 170, but majority are 80-150 cals each...HIGHLY recommend these!!)
    -SF pudding
    -Voortman's SF wafer cookies
    -snack cakes in 100 cal/serving size (eat as many as you want while staying within your calorie and macro goals)

*Chicken wings- again, make your own. Remove the skin, marinade as desired, grill them (George Foreman grill is your friend), eat as many as you want while remaining within calorie and macro targets.

*Pasta- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirataki_noodles
    -for alfredo and pesto sauces, here's a few healthier, lower cal recipes you can try:
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...?recipe=163122
    http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Hea...o-Sauce-105383

(would've added more, but I'm sure you know how to use google just as well as I do lol)

*Bread- I know how addicting bread can be, so I would strongly recommend to start buying other bread alternatives instead (like the ones mentioned above). Ezekial bread gets talked about on here a lot, too (for its low carb profile), but I've also heard it tastes like ass, so I've never bothered to try it. Other than that, it just comes down to fitting whatever you want to eat into your goals. I would also check out the keto recipe forum on here, too (some good stuff in there for low carb bread alternatives).

*Liquor- go for the lower cal/carb options, or cut down altogether (your liver will thank you in the end, anyway). If not...then moderation (like everything else). You have to be prepared to make some sacrifices if you want to reach your bodybuilding goals, too.
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

is on that pizza diet bodydropcris's Avatar
    bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    learn to cook..

MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoeLester is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    post your current diet.