AutopilotFrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Length Matter

Alrightyy figured that title would get a few people in here lol, but serious question now im on a 5 day split just started and I was wondering about how long the workouts should last with the effort of gaining weight im currently 123 now and 5'10 so its kinda needed lol, But yesterday was my leg day to start and it last 45 min i was wondering if that is to long or not long enough i don't rest to long in between sets maybe a 1.5 min at the most and the biggest problems is eating enough calories i am recovering from an ED. Thanks for the help guys!

elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    About an hour, 45 minutes is okay. Just give all you have, make each rep counts.

osubuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usually my workouts last anywhere from one hour to one and a half hours. It usually depends on if I am going to include an ab workout which tacks on an extra twenty to thirty minutes. Not sure what your routine is, but generally if you get in around 20 total sets, you've probably done a sufficient amount of work. Doing 20 within an hour will also work well because it probably means you didn't take too long in between sets. If you're just starting out, I would definitely use 45min - 60min as a guideline.

As for gaining weight, it'll probably take a little while. When I started lifting last September I was around 150 lbs. As the new year came around I was up to 160, and now I'm currently around 165. If you stick with your workouts long enough, you probably will notice a change in weight after a couple months of consistent training.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Length is definitely going to matter, however many girls say that girth is much more important than length in terms of pleasure.

wat

unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknowntou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    Length is definitely going to matter, however many girls say that girth is much more important than length in terms of pleasure.

wat
    This.

tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tanner1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post

wat
    lol this is what i thought the thread was about