Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ontario_Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON Gold Standard 100 whey vs Isoflex

the guy at the supplement store told me gold standard 100 whey was one of the worst proteins because it uses 3 different types but not enough of any of them, he also went on to say the only reason its BB.com #1 product is because BB.com has a partnership of some kind with the brand. He tells me that the Isoflex protien is the best available. I have no idea if this guy is right, please help me out and let me know the Truth! Becuase unlike Tom Cruise when he has Jack Nicholsin on the stand. I can handle the Truth!

Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    extreme formulations ultra peptide whey here

love the taste love the contents

little expensive though but worth it.

chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    isoflex

2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    isoflex
    ^^this. Although there's nothing wrong with gold standard, I've never been a fan of ON protein.
    "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." Bruce Lee

SUMMER Stack...

The Blueprint/B.E.T. Stack 8 Week Cycle

FALL Stack...

Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack 8 Week Cycle

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That guy is an idiot.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyntil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    That guy is an idiot.

that guy IS an idiot, BUT Isoflex is amazing. best WPI on the market imo.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BOth are top notch quality and you cannot go wrong with either
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"