novah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice for maximum butt growth.

Hello there,

I will be doing butt exercises as advised by some helpful users on this site (deadlifts, deep lunges, atg squats etc) .

Now I am not sure how often I should be doing them and how many of each.

Can someone please advise on sets and reps for maximum butt growth? I dont want a small butt, I really want it to get bigger.

Should I do 7 reps times 3 or something along the line?

Also, how important is rest? How many days per week do I need to rest? Is it true that the butt will not grow unless there is proper rest? So working out 5 or 6 days a week is not beneficial in this case?

Thank you so much in advance!!

EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, 5 or 6 days on the butt would be overkill, I wouldn't do it more often then every 48 hours or 3 days a week,
    I read a good article about the butt before and in addition to the usual deadlifts/squat exercises you should do some forward to back exercises like one-leg bridges or kickbacks like the buttblaster machine.. it's a big lazy muscle and needs lots of stimulation to grow.. Im trying to work on mine myself!
    For growth the 8-12 rep range for reps.. for strength like 5-8 or so..
    And also to get a bigger butt you need to be eating enough at least at maintenance or just above for your calories.
    "The word aerobics came about when the gym instructors got together and said, "If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it jumping up and down." ~Rita Rudner

Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grip-N-Rip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She explained it very well. Great job. I would also use the Stair Master for cardio.

girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000) girl81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great thread.
    I am focusing on:
    bridges
    deep lunges
    sumo squats
    way more protein and fat
    incline treadmill/stair stepper
    seated leg press
    ------------------------

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
    Matthew 22:36-40

ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doing all of your cardio standing up as oppose to the bicycle is good. I like the eliptical machine for my cardio. I started doing deadlifts and felt it in my but the next day. Definately squats will help the but. I've seen some nice squat butts on some of the guys in my gym.

eyeris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ironbelle View Post
    Doing all of your cardio standing up as oppose to the bicycle is good. I like the eliptical machine for my cardio. I started doing deadlifts and felt it in my but the next day. Definately squats will help the but. I've seen some nice squat butts on some of the guys in my gym.
    hip thrusts and glute bridges! look them up on youtube! add heavy weights though.

LondonGirlie74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How bout using a lateral thigh trainer, would that be any good?