dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

am i too young to use creatine

hey guys im 15 and im looking to gain some mass and i was thinking about creatine. i dont know if should take this stuff because i think im a little too young so can you guys give me your opinion on if i should use it. also give me the pros and cons of creatine.

thanks
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will" - Gandhi

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dallasfan81 View Post
    hey guys im 15 and im looking to gain some mass and i was thinking about creatine. i dont know if should take this stuff because i think im a little too young so can you guys give me your opinion on if i should use it. also give me the pros and cons of creatine.

thanks
    Some people might say you're too young to use any supplements at all...

My personal opinion is that creatine would be fine, whey protein is fine, multivitamins, and fish oil are also fine. At this point in your life, that's about all you need.

The best thing you can do is just eat all the food you can find while your parents are the ones paying for it. Chicken, eggs, beef, peanut butter, milk.
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dallasfan81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wood.aaronj View Post
    Some people might say you're too young to use any supplements at all...

My personal opinion is that creatine would be fine, whey protein is fine, multivitamins, and fish oil are also fine. At this point in your life, that's about all you need.

The best thing you can do is just eat all the food you can find while your parents are the ones paying for it. Chicken, eggs, beef, peanut butter, milk.
    thanks for the reply i currently take whey protein and eat a lot. the only problem i think i might have with creatine is drinking lots of water.

and i will look into multivitamins
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will" - Gandhi

Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could use creatine relatively safely; but as mentioned, I would just be demolishing my parents' food if it were there for the taking.

Creatine won't give you what a good caloric overload will give you; in terms of nourishing your body en route to mass gain.

You're so young and small, that you probably burn 400 calories every time you fart.

Gotta put those cals back in your body if you want to put on some size.

mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine prolly wouldnt hurt since it is found in red meat, BUT what you need is to dial in your diet, learn how to eat to gain mass and train with intensity and focus and the gains will come.... your staples should be a good multi vitamin, whey protein and lots of whole food

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dallasfan81 View Post
    thanks for the reply i currently take whey protein and eat a lot. the only problem i think i might have with creatine is drinking lots of water.

and i will look into multivitamins
    Easy way to do it is just get a 1 liter bottle and keep filling it up...take it with you wherever you go.

I get that it may be difficult if your school doesn't allow drinks in class and junk like that though.

Don't freak out about the water intake...you don't need to drink unreasonable amounts of it in order for the creatine to work...the goal is more to just keep yourself well hydrated not to drink like a fish.
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattikus1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dysmorphic View Post
    You could use creatine relatively safely; but as mentioned, I would just be demolishing my parents' food if it were there for the taking.

Creatine won't give you what a good caloric overload will give you; in terms of nourishing your body en route to mass gain.

You're so young and small, that you probably burn 400 calories every time you fart.

Gotta put those cals back in your body if you want to put on some size.
    haha

Originally Posted by wood.aaronj View Post
    Easy way to do it is just get a 1 liter bottle and keep filling it up...take it with you wherever you go.

I get that it may be difficult if your school doesn't allow drinks in class and junk like that though.

Don't freak out about the water intake...you don't need to drink unreasonable amounts of it in order for the creatine to work...the goal is more to just keep yourself well hydrated not to drink like a fish.
    thanks ill look into it

selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50) selitos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At 114lb, you should direct your parents' money toward healthy calories and protein supplements. I don't think creatine would "hurt", but I'm not sure it's needed since the edge it gives you is so small in comparison to what you get from a good diet. Plus your testosterone production will be kicking into overdrive so you should see some fast gains without creatine.

Originally Posted by selitos View Post
    At 114lb, you should direct your parents' money toward healthy calories and protein supplements. I don't think creatine would "hurt", but I'm not sure it's needed since the edge it gives you is so small in comparison to what you get from a good diet. Plus your testosterone production will be kicking into overdrive so you should see some fast gains without creatine.
    thanks for the reply i have been working out for about 2 and a half months while using whey and a good diet and you are correct i had pretty good gains when i started working out i was 105. also i am going to increase my caloric intake. i just wanted to know if creatine was safe.