Ciaraney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Best Legal Supplement To get big Fast!!

Can someone please give me advise on the best supplement to get big fast! .. Im willing to put the effort in the gym but seek quick results!!
    Im looking for something like this supplement -- EPOZINE-O2™NT..
    Please let me knw if any product worked for you ..
    Please help, Much appreciated ..
    Ciaraney
    Last edited by Ciaraney; 04-19-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Registered User RealMenEatBvr80's Avatar
    RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ciaraney View Post
    Can someone please give me advise on the best supplement to get big fast! .. Im willing to put the effort in the gym but seek quick results!!
    Ciaraney
    MuscleTech will make you look like Jay Cutler!And BSN(LOL)Cell Mass will turn you into Ronnie Coleman!
    J * E * T * S JETS!JETS!JETS!

:)

Originally Posted by RealMenEatBvr80 View Post
    MuscleTech will make you look like Jay Cutler!And BSN(LOL)Cell Mass will turn you into Ronnie Coleman!

Hey Mate thanks for the reply!

what were your gains , also which muscle tech supplement? , and how long before you noticed results bro?
    Last edited by Ciaraney; 04-19-2010 at 11:44 AM.

BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BULKMONSTER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Mate thanks for the reply!

what were your gains , also which muscle tech supplement? , and how long before you noticed results bro?
    Come on man....he was joking. The companies he was talking about specializes in taking advantage of unsuspecting noobs looking for instant results. They tell you whatever you want to hear so you will buy their product. I should slap your parents for raising such a stupid child.

haha

Originally Posted by BULKMONSTER View Post
    Come on man....he was joking. The companies he was talking about specializes in taking advantage of unsuspecting noobs looking for instant results. They tell you whatever you want to hear so you will buy their product. I should slap your parents for raising such a stupid child.

hahaha.... i deserved that lol... now ye know y i was asking for advice lol ..

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RealMenEatBvr80 View Post
    ^ this. OP, if you use Cell-Tech, within a week or so you should get HYYYYUUGEEE and look like Jay Cutler...at that point, if I were you, I'd sign up for the Olympia and compete. Just my opinion though

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    food,get the meals in and don't miss one.

RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    food,get the meals in and don't miss one.
    Just joking around listen to bloodsimple eat,eat eat and eat some more!

Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    ^ this. OP, if you use Cell-Tech, within a week or so you should get HYYYYUUGEEE and look like Jay Cutler...at that point, if I were you, I'd sign up for the Olympia and compete. Just my opinion though
    Bro after using MuscleTech's Anabolic Halo for the last 3 months I put on some serious mass!
    I thought about doing the O this year but I really don't want to embarass my good friend Jay.

Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canborn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get some Creatine monohydrate.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.Canadianprotein.com use CP159 for 5% discount. Your welcome.

BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10) BikerDave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ciaraney
    Krispy Kreme will get you HUGE and FAST!
    Brawndo! The thirst mutilator...its got what plants crave!

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is nothing that will make you big fast, bodybuilding is a lifestyle change. Embrace it homeslice, the gains will come.

tenrep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canborn View Post
    hcl

The_Iron_Eagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canborn View Post
    This.

ROADTO180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mustangcobra View Post
    There is nothing that will make you big fast, bodybuilding is a lifestyle change. Embrace it homeslice, the gains will come.
    ^ Couldn't have been put any better right there, even the homeslice part.

joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshhhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hmm
    crouch.touch.pause.engage!