Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500)

Honestly bros... If you aren't hitting it by the second date you should just drop her

Totally srs. Not even trying to be a d!ck or troll. Going out on the first date is fine because you all (primarily her) might not be completely comfortable with each other, but the second date should be in an intimate, private setting--like your/her place. If SHE wants to keep going out she's either (1) a prude, or (2) not that interested and using your ass for a "fun" time and free whatever. If YOU want to keep going out you're either stalling, scared, or both. Taking it slow is bullsh!t and early sex doesn't ruin relationships unless you all aren't sexually compatible, which is better to find out sooner anyways. If the second date IS private and intimate but you don't have sex it's either because (1) you puss'd out, or (2) she's a bullsh!tter/not interested--both bad.

Realize that dating comes after sex, not before.

coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nah man. Always had success with

First date - should just be a coffee or a drink, just a catch up - a hour max
    Second date - dinner or something low key.

Third date is where I would offer to cook them dinner at my house.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think if you get a second date she pretty much is dtf
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My boyfriend waited until I was comfortable (which was 8 dates over 3 months).

I've been on dates where they want to rush in to it 1st, 2nd, 3rd date etc, but I've not stuck with these men. They give the impression of looking for fuks and not looking to settle down, so we were on completely different pages and it is pointless continuing seeing them.

Some girls want to fuk around the first date, some girls want to really get to know you, want to know your attraction goes beyond sex and will last.

I think it depends on what you are looking for (long term, or fuks) on how soon you should be sleeping together.

But more importantly it depends on the girl.

Some girls are fine sleeping with various new men quite soon that they may come across, and others aren't comfortable.
    Putting a time limit on it is arrogant, ignorant to her feelings, and I would suggest if this is your logic, then you don't have the maturity for a relationship.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wat?

Some beta waited three months to bang a single mom?
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Wat?

Lol'd.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    My boyfriend waited until I was comfortable (which was 8 dates over 3 months).

I've been on dates where they want to rush in to it 1st, 2nd, 3rd date etc, but I've not stuck with these men. They give the impression of looking for fuks and not looking to settle down, so we were on completely different pages and it is pointless continuing seeing them.

Some girls want to fuk around the first date, some girls want to really get to know you, want to know your attraction goes beyond sex and will last.

I think it depends on what you are looking for (long term, or fuks) on how soon you should be sleeping together.

But more importantly it depends on the girl.

Some girls are fine sleeping with various new men quite soon that they may come across, and others aren't comfortable.
    Putting a time limit on it is arrogant, ignorant to her feelings, and I would suggest if this is your logic, then you don't have the maturity for a relationship.
    Honestly hun, 3 months is just sad. For both of you. Well, unless you're still in grade school. Are you still in middle/high school?

Waiting that long to have sex is just putting sex on a pedestal.

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wat?

Meh. A lot of women in their 30's have children.

Originally Posted by JHCL1990 View Post
    Honestly hun, 3 months is just sad. For both of you. Well, unless you're still in grade school. Are you still in middle/high school?

Busy. He works abroad, I have 3 businesses to run. But yes sex is put on pedestal (from my point of view) because I like kinky stuff, which I would only do with someone I trust as opposed to someone I met once previously.

I've always been the same, even at your age. I just wouldn't get experimental with someone I met two nights ago.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphatraz24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wat?

Lol this.

Pathetic.

Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    I've always been the same, even at your age. I just wouldn't get experimental with someone I met two nights ago.
    No sh*t. it's called a warm up, see if you're compatible in bed first.

I for one would hate to wait around 3 months only to get you in bed and find out you're a dead fish
    YKYMF!

Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How does it feel to be 23 with the maturity of a 12 year old?

I'd rather not date ho's, because I am not one myself.
    So I'll stay away from your advice.

Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As you guys grow up you will come to realize that the girls you want to spend the rest of your life with don't F on the 1 st or 2nd date. Any by pressing to hard for it, you will blow your chances.

When I was younger, I was just like the guys here. I was there for the physical parts of sex and it is/was great. After a while, and I promise it will happen to all of you. It gets to be not enough. Before I met my wife and settled down, I felt like a professional dater. A few dates a week, having fun, juggling girls at various stages of the relationship, nothing exclusive unless I met a stand out. Girls calling me inviting me to come over for dinner, to hang, as well as nights out with the boys prospecting for new girls. Back in my day, there were no fwb by name but the same relationships existed w/o the tittle.

Then bang, one day, you think, this is horrible, I cannot see any of these girls being my soul mate. someone I can really open up to and count on for Trust, loyalty, support and to raise my kids. Nobody I want to spend a rainy day hanging around the house with? Admit it guys, after your done with the act, how many of you start to think, WTF can I say to gracefully get out of here and meet up with my buddies?

When you have that realization, you start to see different traits in people that you might NOT have picked up on before. These girls of which I speak are rare, and if you are lucky enough to find one, I just hope your mentally in the right place to handle it because they are worth their weight in gold.

iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jsf721 View Post
    As you guys grow up you will come to realize that the girls you want to spend the rest of your life with don't F on the 1 st or 2nd date. Any by pressing to hard for it, you will blow your chances.

When I was younger, I was just like the guys here. I was there for the physical parts of sex and it is/was great. After a while, and I promise it will happen to all of you. It gets to be not enough. Before I met my wife and settled down, I felt like a professional dater. A few dates a week, having fun, juggling girls at various stages of the relationship, nothing exclusive unless I met a stand out. Girls calling me inviting me to come over for dinner, to hang, as well as nights out with the boys prospecting for new girls. Back in my day, there were no fwb by name but the same relationships existed w/o the tittle.

Then bang, one day, you think, this is horrible, I cannot see any of these girls being my soul mate. someone I can really open up to and count on for Trust, loyalty, support and to raise my kids. Nobody I want to spend a rainy day hanging around the house with? Admit it guys, after your done with the act, how many of you start to think, WTF can I say to gracefully get out of here and meet up with my buddies?

When you have that realization, you start to see different traits in people that you might NOT have picked up on before. These girls of which I speak are rare, and if you are lucky enough to find one, I just hope your mentally in the right place to handle it because they are worth their weight in gold.
    But love, soul mates and true companionship are all a fraud. Especially with women.

100% srs.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I can tell you with 100% certainty that your statement is false. I am in a 23+ year marriage with an unbelievable girl. We have 2 boys, 16 and 18 and everything is great. I am not saying we don't have disagreements and even on occasion even fights, but we fight fair.

If you are looking to bang girls on the 1st and 2nd dates, and that's your criteria, you will never find a soul mate or true love. And in all fairness, at the 17-22 year old stage, myself, I was not looking for that either! I was no different than the typical guy who posts on here, but in my day there was no TINDER or POF. Back in my day, it took some work.

Don't give up on finding the right person at the age of 21. We all go through a lot of Chit to get to the good stuff.

Your going to make it..............

Originally Posted by iCAMETOPLAY View Post
    But love, soul mates and true companionship are all a fraud. Especially with women.

100% srs.

G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Such phuckin awful advice.

If she puts out on the 2nd date that's not someone you want to have a RELATIONSHIP with anyway.

Now if you are just looking for poos c, then by all means rage quit when you want
    Last edited by G3LesPaul; 04-28-2014 at 06:26 AM.

jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jram2323 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by coppb View Post
    Nah man. Always had success with

First date - should just be a coffee or a drink, just a catch up - a hour max
    Second date - dinner or something low key.

Third date is where I would offer to cook them dinner at my house.
    this^^

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    or go out to a club find a sloot fuk her silly, and then next day when you're both sober find out if she's dating material.
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000) hyuncho81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Totally srs. Not even trying to be a d!ck or troll. Going out on the first date is fine because you all (primarily her) might not be completely comfortable with each other, but the second date should be in an intimate, private setting--like your/her place. If SHE wants to keep going out she's either (1) a prude, or (2) not that interested and using your ass for a "fun" time and free whatever. If YOU want to keep going out you're either stalling, scared, or both. Taking it slow is bullsh!t and early sex doesn't ruin relationships unless you all aren't sexually compatible, which is better to find out sooner anyways. If the second date IS private and intimate but you don't have sex it's either because (1) you puss'd out, or (2) she's a bullsh!tter/not interested--both bad.

lol strong douchebag/potato mentality *******

go fukk yo mother lol

ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Proscar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sloots gonna sloot. I pretty much agree with op. She would have sex with brad pitt (or insert her favorite celebrity) on the first night so I dont want to hear about her damn values.

No pussy on a pedestal over here.

ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatOnePoster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Proscar View Post
    sloots gonna sloot. I pretty much agree with op. She would have sex with brad pitt (or insert her favorite celebrity) on the first night so I dont want to hear about her damn values.

No pussy on a pedestal over here.
    Well you ain't Brad Pitt chief.

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You are one of the worst posters on here. Quite the pot calling the kettle black, you have the maturity of 13 yr old.

EDIT: I feel like I just insulted 13 yr olds cause I know I few and they are actually quite mature.

Well, I can tell you with 100% certainty that your statement is false. I am in a 23+ year marriage with an unbelievable girl. We have 2 boys, 16 and 18 and everything is great. I am not saying we don't have disagreements and even on occasion even fights, but we fight fair.

If you are looking to bang girls on the 1st and 2nd dates, and that's your criteria, you will never find a soul mate or true love. And in all fairness, at the 17-22 year old stage, myself, I was not looking for that either! I was no different than the typical guy who posts on here, but in my day there was no TINDER or POF. Back in my day, it took some work.

Don't give up on finding the right person at the age of 21. We all go through a lot of Chit to get to the good stuff.

Your going to make it..............
    Wow someone with a brain. Refreshing.
    Last edited by AJ7123; 04-28-2014 at 08:13 AM.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, 23 years old. OP does not know much about life.

most girls that hold out longer than 3 dates are doing so because they dont want to be just a pump and dump. if they REALLY like you, they will try really hard NOT to have sex right away(even though they might want to). they want you to make them a keeper. they want you to see them as someone worth being around for a long time. not just a fling. i dont see why this is hard to understand by some dudes.
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by corpsedub View Post
    lol, 23 years old. OP does not know much about life.

most girls that hold out longer than 3 dates are doing so because they dont want to be just a pump and dump. if they REALLY like you, they will try really hard NOT to have sex right away(even though they might want to). they want you to make them a keeper. they want you to see them as someone worth being around for a long time. not just a fling. i dont see why this is hard to understand by some dudes.
    Cause guys on here think all girls are sloots and that sex=alpha. These are the same dudes that once get in a relationship have no clue what they are doing cause the only things they think is important is sex, looks, etc

Then they will post a TLDR on here crying why his girl is being a bish

TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by G3LesPaul View Post
    Such phuckin awful advice.

If she puts out on the 2nd date that's not someone you want to have a RELATIONSHIP with anyway.

Now if you are just looking for poos c, then by all means rage quit when you want
    This.

If a girl puts out on the 2nd date then for me that ruins any chance of potentially having a relationship with her, I can't respect a girl who doesn't respect herself.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TescosFinest View Post
    This.

If a girl puts out on the 2nd date then for me that ruins any chance of potentially having a relationship with her, I can't respect a girl who doesn't respect herself.
    LMAO

LMAO

So lets say your GF made you wait 2 months but yet the last BF hit it on the 2nd date, you aren't going to date her? Let alone how would you even know

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually don't post here but I do wanna say one thing to this topic.

it depends.
    Some girls will put out the first date...some the first month...some a year (the more later the more uncomforatable it is).

Usually the guy can sense when its ready.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post
    LMAO

LMAO

So lets say your GF made you wait 2 months but yet the last BF hit it on the 2nd date, you aren't going to date her? Let alone how would you even know
    You wouldn't know. He's talking about if she would sleep with you on the 2nd date.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by G3LesPaul View Post
    You wouldn't know. He's talking about if she would sleep with you on the 2nd date.
    How is a 2nd date a woman not respecting herself though? We are acting like she just did a MMF porn or something

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    I usually don't post here but I do wanna say one thing to this topic.

it depends.
    Some girls will put out the first date...some the first month...some a year (the more later the more uncomforatable it is).

Usually the guy can sense when its ready.
    I agree. I think putting an arbitrary number on how many dates before sex is stupid.

Actually the less a guy is pressuring me for sex the more comfortable I am going to be around him and the soon sex will probably happen. If he's all about getting in my pants quick I'm more likely to hold out cause I'm going to try and figure out his intentions.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post
    How is a 2nd date a woman not respecting herself though? We are acting like she just did a MMF porn or something
    Not that's she's not respecting herself, it shows to me and probably other guys that she's not looking for a relationship and just wants sex. Nothing wrong with that but it's not a good sign for a relationship