korn534 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with ephedra diet pills

I am looking to buy some diet pills that contain ephedra but there are so many brands out there what are some good brands that have REAL ephedra? i was looking at black mamba hyper rush they seem to be very strong but cant find any reviews. And i am aware of the ban and the risk of ephedra.

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can buy Bronkaid from your local Rite-Aid pharmacy if you need something now.

Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    You can buy Bronkaid from your local Rite-Aid pharmacy if you need something now.
    Is that any good and why is that legal? Also how would that compare to something like black mamba hyper rush?

PansyBoy100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by korn534 View Post
    Is that any good and why is that legal? Also how would that compare to something like black mamba hyper rush?
    Because drugs are only good for sick people but BAD for healthy indivivuals. (not srs)

I am looking to buy some diet pills that contain ephedra but there are so many brands out there what are some good brands that have REAL ephedra? i was looking at black mamba hyper rush they seem to be very strong but cant find any reviews. And i am aware of the ban and the risk of ephedra.

Can somebody please just list a few products that contain REAL EPHEDRA ALKALOIDS not some ephedra extract that is just a waste of money. I dont want to buy a bottle of ephedra pills only to later find out that they dont contain the ephedra alkaloids.

Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan1313 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    This. It is real ephedrine and it works. Also cheap.
    University of Florida Alumni

Originally Posted by Dan1313 View Post
    This. It is real ephedrine and it works. Also cheap.
    ok i just got some primatene i was going to take it with caffeine pills would this be ok 2 pills of primatene 3x a day with 200mg of caffeine 3x day. i also was given a tube of jack 3d would it be ok to take the jack 3d if i replace one of my caffeine servings with the jack 3d?

So if i was to take the jack 3d i would do this: 2 pills of primatene 3x a day with 200 mg of caffeine 2 x a day (instead of three time a day) is this ok?

also i was going to run this for 4 weeks is that ok, to long, or to short?

thanks for all your help

ok i just got some primatene i was going to take it with caffeine pills would this be ok 2 pills of primatene 3x a day with 200mg of caffeine 3x day. i also was given a tube of jack 3d would it be ok to take the jack 3d if i replace one of my caffeine servings with the jack 3d?

So if i was to take the jack 3d i would do this: 2 pills of primatene 3x a day with 200 mg of caffeine 2 x a day (instead of three time a day) is this ok?

also i was going to run this for 4 weeks is that ok, to long, or to short?

thanks for all your help
    anybody? any suggestions?

magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50) magid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont know what primatene is, but bronkaid has worked just fine for me and countless others here. It would be ok to replace a caffeine serving with jack3d.

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you has a PM

allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello Korn
    If you are you looking for ephedra diet pills then i know a best brand of these. you can buy diet pills according to what you need. Bing products is the best selling brand of ephedra diet pills. Bingproducts.com here all ephedra diet products are available.
    Last edited by allonwatson; 11-23-2011 at 11:06 PM.

bnishimura1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can somebody please just list a few products that contain REAL EPHEDRA ALKALOIDS not some ephedra extract that is just a waste of money. I dont want to buy a bottle of ephedra pills only to later find out that they dont contain the ephedra alkaloids.
    You cant buy ephedra alkaloids in the united states legally anymore. But Bronkaid does work good its just not ment for loosing weight or burning fat.

pebbles209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i recently purchased them but on the bottle it says ephedran brand extract(20% alkaloids) and was shipped from inside the US. it says manufactured in LA so im not sure its quite what their reviews say it is. i was reading up on it before and it claimed to have pure ephedra. btw you can get it on ebay i got it for $15 plus 5 shipping. here is a link with quite a few reviews on it dont see any bad reviews on ephedra warehouse dot com (sorry wont let me post the direct link) btw odrered it monday got it thursday
    Last edited by pebbles209; 04-26-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're not going to find real ephedrine in OTC weight loss supplements in the US.

Just buy Bronkaid, it's dirt cheap, drink it with your coffee and there's your weight loss supplement.

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your plan sounds fine, but before doing it with a whole scoop jacked I would start with a half, I don't know what the other stims are like with ephedra. I have only done caff and ephedra alone.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm