vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me, I almost died!

Hello All,

I started cutting since yesterday and registered at my local gym. I am under a caloric deficit, I weigh 198lbs and am taking about 2100 cals/day. When I weighed in morning, I saw that I lost 3/4th of a pound.

Today morning I woke up at 6 am, had oats+milk+banana at 6:30 and started my first gym workout at 7 am. I did leg press, barbell curves, overhead press and 3 other types of workouts till 7:40 am. Then I was about to come out and saw a deadlift machine. Did just 3 reps on that and when I was walking out suddenly I started feeling veryyyy weak and weak in the heart. I already have a high cholesterol (340) and felt very weak. I thought it may be coz of water and went and drank some water but the condition dint improve. I felt dizzy, everything becoming dark around me and sat down on the floor. I felt I was about to die, it was so weak. Then I felt like I was about to throw out and did vomit a bit. After this I started feeling better. I sat there for like 15 mins and slowly drove back home.

I dont know what went wrong. Is it OK to lift weights when cutting? Is deadlift dangerous for newbies? Should I shift to evenings as I may not have any carbs in the morning and my pre-workout may not be digested in time? Please help out.

- VintageWine

All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This happens to lots of people when they deadlift regardless of diet.

cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    deadlifitng is very demanding depending on how much weight our doing so i wouldn't suggest doing that at the end of your workout. most people i know begin their workouts with deadlifts on the days that they do them. if you were already exhausted you may have pushed yourself beyond your threshold

cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmac27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also watch out with milk before your workout. its always made me feel like i was gonna throw up both out my ass and out my mouth....just sayinn. most people will agree on not drinking milk before a workout

sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds abit more than just hard deadlifting if you felt weird in the heart and everything looked black.

Have you had your blood pressure checked recently?

vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vintagewine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a lot guys. I think it is the deadlift then.

I was wrongly thinking it to be the morning effect. I did a google search on deadlift side effects and found the symptoms that I experienced.

Sharky, I think my BP is okay. No issues with that. I have a high cholesterol and that may have made me feel very weak.

I'll stay away from deadlifts and shift my workouts to the evenings. Thanks everybody

Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Guai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should deadlift. You simply shouldn't do it at the end of a workout, when you're already spent and tired.
    I love beer too much.

"Isn't fructose a High corn syrup?

or something.

Is not good for you :)" -ORganiX

Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Moreps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go see a physician. That doesn't appear normal.
    Discipline is only a by product of Desire.

bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbejj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it means you had a good workout!, just dont puke your wasting all those carbs and protein =P.

on a serious note, you might wanna see a physician, ive been cutting for 3 months at around 1400-2000 calories and been lifting 5-6 times a week and doing cardio for an hour 5-6 days a week. it may be the timing of your workouts or eating, some people can workout fine with eating before and some cant handle it.
    Health and Fitness Director, NBC Universal, Gaims Fitness Company
    Kinesiology Major, Option: Exercise Science

-TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its probably best to do exercises such as Deadlifts and Squats as your first exercise... Involves alot of major muscle groups... I know Id much prefer to perform my best on squats as opposed to leg presses.

sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hardest exercises should always be done first IMO, but yeah get yourself to a doctor just to doublecheck, even if its just for a routine ECG and blood pressure, doesnt sound like your normal near faint hard workin out, although could be abit of anxiety coupled into it.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like this guy dead-lifting and passing out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RcDb_wZfQ
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vintagewine View Post
    I started cutting since yesterday

When I weighed in morning, I saw that I lost 3/4th of a pound.

It's hardly going to have a noticeable effect overnight !
    because fitness isn't coincidence

Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000)
    This happened to me about 2 years ago when I just got back into lifting and dieting. I hit my first day really hard then rushed to the bathroom and felt like I was about to pass out. I did and my cousin found me laying next to a toilet seat. I'm not 100% why but I'm sure it had something to do with shocking the body and not taking in enough nutrients. Sugar dropped, maybe?

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I get this when I'm squatting

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    locking your knees will do the same. In the military, while guys that stand at attention for a long time, some will lock their knees and fall flat on their face. I've seen it happen so many times.
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!