Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100)

CEL M-Drol Cycle

alright everyone im totally new to this forum stuff so cut me some slack for goodness sake! (this is my first post lol) although i have used bb.com and read these forums for a few years to get supplement and workout advice, i finally decided to get in on the action. a few of my buddies have run the mdrol cycle and i figured i would give it a try. please leave out the bashing of my age i have read all over about how im too young to run this and i am fully ready to stop the cycle if i experience any sides. i have some experience with some ph's but have not been using any for around a year. i have been in the gym since i was about 13 so i would like to think i know a little about weight lifting. currently, i just got off a great month of cutting for the summer using USP labs oxyelite. the stuff worked great for me, for the first time in my life i can see my upper abs lol. i started watching my intake around january and cranked it up about a month later, so i have lost about 20 pounds since then. (225 to about 205) the supplements i am currently taking consist of:

1. ultimate nutrition protein isolate (im semi-lactose intolerant and this seems to work for me)
    2. usp labs jacked
    3. universal nutrition flex
    4. generic multi
    5. generic fish oils

now as far as the cycle goes, as i stated earlier i have had friends that ran the sd cycle and most recently my buddy ran the mdrol (same as sd if i am not mistaken). he was an idiot and ran it @ 30mg ED for the entire duration of the bottle, and im surprised he did not have any sides because he not only ran it that high, he also didnt use a PCT or anything for the liver. my plan was to run it at 20/20/20/30? all depending on how my body reacts. so that leaves it looking like this:

1. all the supps above^^^^^
    2. m-drol @ 20/20/20/?
    3. milk thistle @ 1000mg
    4. hawthorne berry @ 1000mg
    5. black dragon nutrition PCT reload (after the 3 or 4 weeks)

after doing some extensive research all over the net, some other things i was thinking about getting to run with the cycle were CoQ10, red yeast rice, and taurine. let me know what you guys think about those other supps. i will be getting around 1.5g of protein per lb each day along with bumping up my caloric/carb intake a lot because i have been hardly eating much carbs.

also, my current lifting schedule is pretty rigorous. i try to hit chest, back, and arms twice a week and legs and shoulders once. so a normal week would look like:

mon-chest and tris
    tues-back and bis
    wed-legs
    thurs-shoulders and traps
    fri-chest and tris
    sat-back and bis

*cardio and abs are thrown in at least 4 times if not more during the week and the friday and saturday lifts are usually a lighter weight heavier sets type routine with a lot of db work instead of such a heavy emphasis on bb work like i would do in the beginning of the week.

so please everyone let me know what you think about the cycle plan and the workout routine. thanks!

jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chosk60 View Post
    alright everyone im totally new to this forum stuff so cut me some slack for goodness sake! (this is my first post lol) although i have used bb.com and read these forums for a few years to get supplement and workout advice, i finally decided to get in on the action. a few of my buddies have run the mdrol cycle and i figured i would give it a try. please leave out the bashing of my age i have read all over about how im too young to run this and i am fully ready to stop the cycle if i experience any sides. i have some experience with some ph's but have not been using any for around a year. i have been in the gym since i was about 13 so i would like to think i know a little about weight lifting. currently, i just got off a great month of cutting for the summer using USP labs oxyelite. the stuff worked great for me, for the first time in my life i can see my upper abs lol. i started watching my intake around january and cranked it up about a month later, so i have lost about 20 pounds since then. (225 to about 205) the supplements i am currently taking consist of:

1. ultimate nutrition protein isolate (im semi-lactose intolerant and this seems to work for me)
    2. usp labs jacked
    3. universal nutrition flex
    4. generic multi
    5. generic fish oils

now as far as the cycle goes, as i stated earlier i have had friends that ran the sd cycle and most recently my buddy ran the mdrol (same as sd if i am not mistaken). he was an idiot and ran it @ 30mg ED for the entire duration of the bottle, and im surprised he did not have any sides because he not only ran it that high, he also didnt use a PCT or anything for the liver. my plan was to run it at 20/20/20/30? all depending on how my body reacts. so that leaves it looking like this:

1. all the supps above^^^^^
    2. m-drol @ 20/20/20/?
    3. milk thistle @ 1000mg
    4. hawthorne berry @ 1000mg
    5. black dragon nutrition PCT reload (after the 3 or 4 weeks)

after doing some extensive research all over the net, some other things i was thinking about getting to run with the cycle were CoQ10, red yeast rice, and taurine. let me know what you guys think about those other supps. i will be getting around 1.5g of protein per lb each day along with bumping up my caloric/carb intake a lot because i have been hardly eating much carbs.

also, my current lifting schedule is pretty rigorous. i try to hit chest, back, and arms twice a week and legs and shoulders once. so a normal week would look like:

mon-chest and tris
    tues-back and bis
    wed-legs
    thurs-shoulders and traps
    fri-chest and tris
    sat-back and bis

*cardio and abs are thrown in at least 4 times if not more during the week and the friday and saturday lifts are usually a lighter weight heavier sets type routine with a lot of db work instead of such a heavy emphasis on bb work like i would do in the beginning of the week.

so please everyone let me know what you think about the cycle plan and the workout routine. thanks!
    no1 is going to give u advice since ur 19

chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100) chosk60 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jamestyk View Post
    no1 is going to give u advice since ur 19
    lol i think i said save the age bs. your 20 and i turn 20 in a month so chill pal

jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol i think i said save the age bs. your 20 and i turn 20 in a month so chill pal
    im just giving u a heads up, no1 is going to give advice to a 19yo on an mdrol cycle

jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need a serm.

sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just pm'd you a ton of advice

its ridiculous how unhelpful people can be in this section
    I'm drinking ace of spades like that **** bottled water
    Miscers are the boniest nerds

UMass / S&P / LAKERS
    Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 20% at Country Club Prep

okay guys..who farted?? OrangeRanger75's Avatar
    OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrangeRanger75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no slack, u fail
    pm me for further detail
    Journey to 98kg

All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.
    -Bruce Lee

" u gunna learn what a long dik looks like today" crew
    Doritos/Cheetos/Tostitos and Jalapenos crew
    Free the phucking trix rabbit crew

Powerful Beyond Measure Chocolate-Wheysted's Avatar
    Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he is gonna do it anyways best just to help him if u have any question can pm me seems some others pm'ed u but if u got any question later on in cycle feel free to pm me gl bro
    *CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS*

Twitter
    http://twitter.com/GymTaninLaundry/

"You should wake up every morning with something to prove. The minute you think you have nothing to prove go home retire and disappear"

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Atleast do one smart decision and get a SERM.

Registered User RealMenEatBvr80's Avatar
    RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    Atleast do one smart decision and get a SERM.
    Your an idiot for even thinking about screwing up your system at your age!!!
    But your going to do it anyways so listen to Zack and use a SERM.
    J * E * T * S JETS!JETS!JETS!

ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncjhak23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamestyk View Post
    im just giving u a heads up, no1 is going to give advice to a 19yo on an mdrol cycle
    No one should give him advice because he is blatantly lying about researching this topic much. He said he has done "extensive" research and yet he doesn't have a serm in his PCT for a m-drol cycle (harshest ph out there) at the age of 19. If he had done some research he would have seen this is in the million threads that say don't run m-drol without a serm.
    Last edited by ncjhak23; 04-20-2010 at 05:52 PM.

2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2high2die is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Please post before pictures, so the next time I think of an idiot, I will picture you.

AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP you sound smart. What are you going to do when your body just does not want to lift today? What about when your back will be in pain before walking to the deadlift or curl area and the pain is too severe to even begin?

Originally Posted by ncjhak23 View Post
    No one should give him advice because he is blatantly lying about researching this topic much. He said he has done "extensive" research and yet he doesn't have a serm in his PCT for a m-drol cycle (harshest ph out there) at the age of 19. If he had done some research he would have seen this is in the million threads that say don't run m-drol without a serm.
    lol i have a serm chill your tits brah

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LULZ. Why workout every day?

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    which one?
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jptwo3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by X Colossus X View Post
    he is gonna do it anyways best just to help him if u have any question can pm me seems some others pm'ed u but if u got any question later on in cycle feel free to pm me gl bro
    BS! You are just as dumb as he is!

m-drol+19=FAIL.

BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lot of under 21 people posting in this thread who probably have already done their m-drol cycle.....just funny... no hate on you guys though.

OP get a SERM def. Dont run cycle unless you have one.
    I'd run M-Drol
    20/30/30/30

Get some liver stuff.. Check out livercare or AI cycle support. maybe throw in some bioforge in your PCT.
    Chamillionaire "Ridin Dirty" BB.COM Supplements Forum REMIXX!!

They see me trollin'
    They hatin'
    Patrollin'
    And tryin' to catch me superdrolin'
    Tryin' to catch me superdrolin'
    Tryin' to catch me superdrolin'

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in before op comes back 4 weeks from now with threads

"why are my tits bigger than my moms"

and my personal favorite

"I can't get it up, haaaaaaaaaalp"

op, is 10lb of muscle worth not being able to get hard at 22?

nolva as pct and just got bottles of taurine, coq10, and red yeast rice that are going with the cycle. does anyone have any more wise words of advice?

Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nolva as pct and just got bottles of taurine, coq10, and red yeast rice that are going with the cycle. does anyone have any more wise words of advice?
    Except for don't do it you moron, I got nothing.

Smile

Originally Posted by Brothylated View Post
    Except for don't do it you moron, I got nothing.
    gotta love this guy. appreciate all the help bro!!! good to know your looking our for my better well-being

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    LULZ. Why workout every day?
    its just how my workout routine has changed over time. but my body is pretty used to it. should i change it during this next month?

update
    day 4
    so far so good no sides. up in weight but barely. lifts all feel good. probably placebo affect. going with clomid instead of nolva for pct as i think it will be better off

Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BodyMan123 View Post
    I'd run M-Drol
    20/30/30/30
    I don't think there's much reason to go to 30mg/day, especially on a first run. Plenty of people see substantial gains at 10mg/day.

-----------
    chosk60,
    Smarmy, what the crap were you thinking, response to follow:

Hopefully you're not one of the many people who end up with no libido for months or years after taking a crap on an endocrine system that doesn't even have an established baseline to return to.

You essentially just shut down a computer in the middle of an upgrade.

Good luck with that.

Now for something more helpful (since you’ve already decided to roll the dice on your manhood). Make sure to get blood tests (I assume you already got pre blood done so you at least know somewhat what your fluctuating developing baseline should hypothetically be if you weren’t tinkering with your HPTA). Also keep an eye out for rebound gyno, which Superdrol is notorious for. It might not appear until a few months after your cycle and PCT are done.
    Gaining courage through anonymity.

Meh.

Originally Posted by Steuss View Post
    I don't think there's much reason to go to 30mg/day, especially on a first run. Plenty of people see substantial gains at 10mg/day.

-----------
    chosk60,
    Smarmy, what the crap were you thinking, response to follow:

Hopefully you're not one of the many people who end up with no libido for months or years after taking a crap on an endocrine system that doesn't even have an established baseline to return to.

You essentially just shut down a computer in the middle of an upgrade.

Good luck with that.

Now for something more helpful (since you’ve already decided to roll the dice on your manhood). Make sure to get blood tests (I assume you already got pre blood done so you at least know somewhat what your fluctuating developing baseline should hypothetically be if you weren’t tinkering with your HPTA). Also keep an eye out for rebound gyno, which Superdrol is notorious for. It might not appear until a few months after your cycle and PCT are done.
    yea ive read about that. i dont think im going to hit 30mg at all during the cycle for sure. and im hoping that between the serm and the ai as the pct i will be able to get my levels back to normal and prevent the rebound gyno. thanks for the advice!

FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlamingLips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What part of "extensive research" includes taking M-Drol at age 19???
    He might as well be posting this on the female boards, because in about 6 weeks he's going to have a nice rack and a worthless dick. Live and learn, I guess.
    I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.
    -General George Patton

I always Rep back.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    update
    day 4
    so far so good no sides. up in weight but barely. lifts all feel good. probably placebo affect. going with clomid instead of nolva for pct as i think it will be better off

Make sure you dose it correctly. Its not the same dosage as Nolva.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

1 week done. weight last monday: 201. weight today: 208.5. no sides @ 20mg ED.

un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Coming from a vet...you are a ****ing idiot. M-drol is one of the most toxic steroids available, there is no way in hell you should be running this compound, you aren't even naturally maxed out. Running (some kinds) gear is safer than m-drol if you know what you are doing. It's too late now.
    Last edited by un19; 04-26-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: I can't believe I still read threads on this forum
    anti government for life.