vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Power Rack for living room?

I'm seriously considering taking out the entertainment center (I never watch TV) and putting a power rack right dead in the middle of the living room. People will think I'm weird, but they already think that anyway, and I'm at the age I no longer really care what other people think.

One thing stopping me is that my ceilings are too low for exercises like dumbbell clean and press. I'd knock a hole in the ceiling with the plates. If only I had higher ceilings.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    garage?

dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Must be single

-In Reconstruction Mode- IronAvalanche's Avatar
    IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dfowler View Post
    Must be single
    Or will be soon.
    I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
    ~ Philippians 4:13

"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."
    ~ Andrew Carnegie

NuStartAtLat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuStartAtLat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuStartAtLat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yep, in the living room. It's a chick magnet

I think it should go out back under the covered patio, or in the garage where the ceiling is not a problem.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did this with my family room. i have both aliving room and family room. I started by just pushing the furniture to the sides. As i progressed and took over the room more the furniture made its way to the garage a piece at a time.

Soon after it went there, it was on the curb with a free sign on it.

I love it this way, wouldnt have it any other way.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vmpolesov View Post
    I'm seriously considering taking out the entertainment center (I never watch TV) and putting a power rack right dead in the middle of the living room.

I'm at the age I no longer really care what other people think.
    What did the Forge3 say?
    'no longer care' . . . but asking anyway.
    Drop something; will it crash down to the basement?
    Also use it as a clothes dryer?
    Have safety bars/peg holes? Put a door on them & set up a bar for drinks/food when needed (and a small TV) Voila'! The Power Entertainment Rack. (gotta call elitefts).

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Must be single
    ^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We kinda have two "living rooms" and the kitchen downstairs. The 2nd room has always been weird to fill up, got a big ass fish tank in there but then I was working some weird hours that were screwing up my gym time so wife suggested I workout at home. That 2nd living room is now filled with equipment and the fish tank, she doesn't mind but I think it's tacky as hell and feel weird when we have company over. After all that I'm working out at the gym now mostly anyway, every once in a while timing will get screwed up and I'll workout at home instead.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Must be single
    Originally Posted by IronAvalanche View Post
    Or will be soon.
    A couple years ago there was a guy here who put a rack in his dining room or entryway or something like that, against his GF or wife's wishes. Anyone remember that? If I recall correctly she ended up leaving but he was happier with the rack than with her.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    A couple years ago there was a guy here who put a rack in his dining room or entryway or something like that, against his GF or wife's wishes. Anyone remember that? If I recall correctly she ended up leaving but he was happier with the rack than with her.
    His rack was nicer than hers? lol