Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lanny14 View Post

go away, the grown ups are talking.
    even for a yate's row, 230 is good for a 15 year old.
    Grown ups? your a year older than me and i have nearly the same stats

Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by test_titan92 View Post
    yes it is a proper yates row.Just stop doing that little jerking thing at the end.

as for what everyone is referring to as proper form, that is a pendley row.They work different parts of the back.But OP seems to be getting butt hurt over an internet forum and the rest seem like they are mad that OIP knows something they dont.

I love this section almost as much as the misc sometimes.
    yeah i know i need to stop that jerk at the end, thanks for some real advice.

xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

this guy uses some momentum, but this is just to give you an idea of the back angle you should have doing bb rows. You could even go a little higher than him to be honest.

mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyones given you advice, you just cant take the critism advice very well.

jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mja33 View Post
    Everyones given you advice, you just cant take the critism advice very well.
    actually everyone has been making fun of him rather than explaining the difference and then giving advice on the form he has chosen.

For christ sake there is already a thread in the teen misc about this thread...

*faceplam*
    We the type of crew, to get fresh just to sit in the living room.-Bill O'Reilly

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    u need to edit ur sig.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xxyxx View Post

this guy uses some momentum, but this is just to give you an idea of the back angle you should have doing bb rows. You could even go a little higher than him to be honest.
    I'm happy with the yates rows as ive gotten good back width/thickness from them. I never knew i was doing yates rows, but ive been doing my rows like this since I started lifting and my back has grown a lot.

Originally Posted by test_titan92 View Post
    actually everyone has been making fun of him rather than explaining the difference and then giving advice on the form he has chosen.

For christ sake there is already a thread in the teen misc about this thread...

*faceplam*
    bingo

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)
    That is not a bent over row. I dont bent over row anywhere near as much as i yates row

Drop the weight and do them propperly
    I havnt updated my lifting stats for a very long time.

YOU BROS MAD I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT MY LIFTS?

xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cool. change your sig then. Your obviously aware by now that a 225 bb row is much more impressive then a 225 yates row. Your misrepresenting your strength.

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)

go away, the grown ups are talking.
    even for a yate's row, 230 is good for a 15 year old.
    WTF? Kid you are only 15 what the hell are you talking about "grown ups" talking

You need to just chill out and stop getting so butthurt about what others are saying. You are doing a somewhat half-assed Yates rows. Your form is sloppy. Your ROM is a slight bit lacking. And you are using a weight that is too heavy for you to handle.
    As the others have said; lose your ego, lower the weight a bit and do the reps properly.

You post a video on here of you doing half assed rows, then get all butthurt and pissy pants when people criticize it. What did you think was going to happen? You think everybody would drop to their knees and suck your e-dick? Pfft.

Yes there is a bit too much negative criticism towards you, but you are not helping anything by being a dickhead back to them.
    Chill out and take their critique into consideration.
    Last edited by Bon; 04-17-2010 at 02:27 PM.
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    WTF? Kid you are only 15 what the hell are you talking about "grown ups" talking

You need to just chill out and stop getting so butthurt about what others are saying. You are doing a somewhat half-assed Yates rows. Your form is sloppy. Your ROM is a slight bit lacking, and you are using a weight that is too heavy for you to handle.
    As the others have said; lose your fukking ego, lower the weight a bit and do the reps properly.

You post a video on here of you doing half assed rows, then get all butthurt and pissy pants when people criticize it. Wtf did you think was going to happen? You think everybody would drop to their knees and suck your e-dick? The fukk outta here man.

Yes there is a bit too much negative criticism towards you, but you are not helping anything by being a dickhead back to them.
    word.

reppin' for teh sea.
    We the type of crew, to get fresh just to sit in the living room.-Bill O'Reilly

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

You need to just chill out and stop getting so butthurt about what others are saying. You are doing a somewhat half-assed Yates rows. Your form is sloppy. Your ROM is a slight bit lacking. And you are using a weight that is too heavy for you to handle.
    As the others have said; lose your fukking ego, lower the weight a bit and do the reps properly.

You post a video on here of you doing half assed rows, then get all butthurt and pissy pants when people criticize it. Wtf did you think was going to happen? You think everybody would drop to their knees and suck your e-dick? The fukk outta here man.

rep'd X2520

You need to just chill out and stop getting so butthurt about what others are saying. You are doing a somewhat half-assed Yates rows. Your form is sloppy. Your ROM is a slight bit lacking, and you are using a weight that is too heavy for you to handle.

i locked my elbows out after each rep, my ROM was fine. its not to heavy for me to handle as i clearly did it.

strong perception of what is a joke and what isn't. you're the one getting butthurt apparently haha

and i will also say, respect for actually posting videos. repped.

i locked my elbows out after each rep, my ROM was fine. its not to heavy for me to handle as i clearly did it.

strong perception of what is a joke and what isn't. you're the one getting butthurt apparently haha
    bro you just proved his point. take some critism or gtfo

Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haters gon hate on OP.

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)

Shrugging/jerking the weight upward isn't considered "fine" ROM.
    And yes it IS too heavy for you, as you clearly can't handle 5 reps. Drop the weight about 10-15lbs and do the reps more strictly and i guarantee your progress will become much more satisfactory.
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    And yes it IS too heavy for you, as you clearly can't handle 5 reps. Drop the weight about 10-15lbs and do the reps more strictly and i guarantee your progress will become much more satisfactory.
    he'd probably need to drop it down to like 200-205, srs. In order to feel his muscle contraction properly.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    tryin to think of that word where a person never ever thinks they might be wrong..dammit.
    Goals:
    250lb bench
    405lb squat
    250lb power clean
    DL #75
    [Future Marine Infantry]

Originally Posted by CoryATL16 View Post
    tryin to think of that word where a person never ever thinks they might be wrong..dammit.
    stubborn.img

Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    he'd probably need to drop it down to like 200-205, srs. In order to feel his muscle contraction properly.
    If he drops it that low he would likely be going into the 8+ rep range. I'm assuming he wants to stay around the 5 rep range, so that's why i only say drop it 15ish pounds.

Originally Posted by CoryATL16
    Lol is that against me or against the OP

EDIT: yeah what mja33 said
    - Vince Lombardi

- Socrates

CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoryATL16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol is that against me or against the OP

EDIT: yeah what mja33 said
    the op
    Goals:
    250lb bench
    405lb squat
    250lb power clean
    DL #75
    [Future Marine Infantry]

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT the OP tries to show off with a 225 barbell row and gets caught e-stating in his video
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xxyxx View Post
    those are yates rows. your practically parallel to the ground

edit: perpendicular.

silly me getting my geom terms mixed up
    those arent yates row's yates rows are actually for something
    op wasnt doing ****
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceleelegend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stubborn op is stubborn

Originally Posted by jason92 View Post
    ITT the OP tries to show off with a 225 barbell row and gets caught e-stating in his video
    i wasnt e-statting idiot, e-statting is lieing about what you can do, i didnt lie i thought it was a bent over row, but it was a yates row. dumbass

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i wasnt e-statting idiot, e-statting is lieing about what you can do, i didnt lie i thought it was a bent over row, but it was a yates row. dumbass
    you werent even bent over u dumb ****
    u estatted
    u suck at life
    go kill urself
    put a plate on the bar and try doing some real rows ***got

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice shrug.

Originally Posted by Xamine View Post
    Nice shrug.
    that **** wasnt even a shrug brah that **** was just a waste of ****ing energy.
    people take away from the shrug excercise telling people with off form on the row they're shrugging i bet this dude couldnt even do a legit shrug with 2 plates.