BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do you look small in shirts

do you? Im refering to those that have a great phyasique

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    funny you say that cause do you? Im refering to those that have a great phyasique

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont have the greatest physique but I fill out the shirts pretty well I guess..

britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BestProgress View Post
    do you? Im refering to those that have a great phyasique
    for me it depends on the shirt
    if its a tight one then yes i look bigger
    if its a baggy one i look average

BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    funny you say that cause do you? Im refering to those that have a great phyasique
    No im just curious. And I know i need to upload some new pictures.

And yes I have a good one so far. Not great

I started off at 118lbs and now im 127lbs. Im rely short compared to other kids. So far im doing great my bench went up to 135lbs with great form all the way close grip.

I guess i just feel short in stature
    Last edited by BestProgress; 04-18-2010 at 01:49 PM.