hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HGH Up vs. Drive/RPM

So I'm looking to pack on a little bit of lean mass over the next couple months, and there's a couple products that I've read pretty good things about. I'm looking for a little input on whether I should take two bottles up HGH Up, or a two month supply of Drive and RPM. Anyone tried either one of, or both of these that could compare them, or give me a heads up on how effective one is? All products are made by Applied Nutriceuticals. Any thoughts? Thanks.

shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shulaw05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    several guys are running logs for drive/rpm (and black cats) right now. just do a search for drive and rpm, they should be right at the top of the list

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hibban45 View Post
    So I'm looking to pack on a little bit of lean mass over the next couple months, and there's a couple products that I've read pretty good things about. I'm looking for a little input on whether I should take two bottles up HGH Up, or a two month supply of Drive and RPM. Anyone tried either one of, or both of these that could compare them, or give me a heads up on how effective one is? All products are made by Applied Nutriceuticals. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    Tough choice. But from what you listed, imo HghUP /Drive. Hghup 8-12 weeks before a break.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hibban45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MrAnaconda View Post
    Tough choice. But from what you listed, imo HghUP /Drive. Hghup 8-12 weeks before a break.
    Oh yea, I forgot to mention that would be an option too... HGH Up and RPM both got damn good reviews, and I was kinda thinking I'd take Drive with either one after reading a bit about it. Also, do you think taking 12 weeks would be much more beneficial than 8, or not so much? I know some supplements seem to get better the longer you're on them, and some don't.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh yea, I forgot to mention that would be an option too... HGH Up and RPM both got damn good reviews, and I was kinda thinking I'd take Drive with either one after reading a bit about it. Also, do you think taking 12 weeks would be much more beneficial than 8, or not so much? I know some supplements seem to get better the longer you're on them, and some don't.
    I would personally recommend simply monitoring weight and gains... as long as things are still going good, you could extend the beyond the 8 weeks up to 12 if you wish.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Bumpitty bump... has anyone tried and had good results, or anyone have a preference between RPM and HGH Up? They're kinda dead even for me right now unless a few people have something to say about em!

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to gain muscle mass, and you're looking at a stack out of those products, then I would say go with HGHup♂/Drive. Drive/RPM is more of a leaning/performance stack - that's not to say that you can't use it to recomp, but if you want better gains HGHup♂/Drive is the way to go.

I have used all of these products. All of them are effective. Depending on your goal would depend on what you used or stacked with what and when.

For your goal, I would recommend stacking Drive with HGHup♂.

12 weeks, IMO, yes, is more beneficial than 8. As Jammie said, depending on how you go, you could extend beyond 12 weeks as well. I personally would recommend 12 weeks over 8 weeks.

Bumpitty bump... has anyone tried and had good results, or anyone have a preference between RPM and HGH Up? They're kinda dead even for me right now unless a few people have something to say about em!
    As I mentioned, I have used both. However, you canNOT compare RPM and HGHup♂ re a "preference", since they are both two completely DIFFERENT products - Although it has Testosterone boosting properties, RPM is a preworkout product; and HGHup♂ is a Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster.

There are good reviews on both RPM and HGHup♂, and both are excellent products, very effective in aiding in achieving the appropriate goal.

~Team APPNUT
    Writer β€’ Athlete β€’ Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a tough choice.

really all three could be used together too which makes it harder. Rosie covered it pretty well id say though
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive used hghup and drive for a month. it was pretty decent. ive been doing cardio for about a month while on this stack and have noticed bf has went down and my weight has been steady and within a couple pounds of when I started. strength has stayed the same as before. my endurance has been great seems like I feel I can workout harder and longer. the product also says that it Buffers lactic acid and I think it did a pretty good job never really had that bad burn while doing reps or I could do more reps before that burn would come. overall I would buy this product agian but not just right now. I will be using some other products then maybe comeback to this one in the future and run a longer stack. only thing I dont like is that the 110 cap bottle only last 15 days so this stack can get expensive compared to others.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chachi1984 View Post
    ive used hghup and drive for a month. it was pretty decent. ive been doing cardio for about a month while on this stack and have noticed bf has went down and my weight has been steady and within a couple pounds of when I started. strength has stayed the same as before. my endurance has been great seems like I feel I can workout harder and longer. the product also says that it Buffers lactic acid and I think it did a pretty good job never really had that bad burn while doing reps or I could do more reps before that burn woukld come. overall I would buy this product agian but not just right now. I will be using some other products then maybe comeback to this one in the future and run a loger stack. only thing I dont like is that the 110 cap bottle only last 15 days so this stack can get exspensive compared to others.
    The endurance is a huge aspect that people will either totally miss or notice big time.

I wish Drive was a little cheaper so it would open it up to more people that need the larger doses =\. You can make it last a bit longer my dosing as ideally as possible. Fully empty stomach.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Ok, so HGH Up and Drive it is... Would it be beneficial to take a ZMA supplement with it, or would it just be overload of pills? Lots of people seem to like that and it's pretty damn cheap... I just don't know if I should try it separately or just throw it in with the stack.

Also, anyone who has tried HGH Up get any acne from it?

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok, so HGH Up and Drive it is... Would it be beneficial to take a ZMA supplement with it, or would it just be overload of pills? Lots of people seem to like that and it's pretty damn cheap... I just don't know if I should try it separately or just throw it in with the stack.

Also, anyone who has tried HGH Up get any acne from it?
    I'm running all three together...just using RPM pre workout on workout days

I'm logging it weekly in the supp log section

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124390321

I'm on week 2, going into week 3, and I finally noticed an actual difference in my workout yesterday...it was the best I've had in close to 2 years (serious)

I believe this is the drive finaly "kicking in"...and I cut back on the RPM...which, oddly was more effective then taking more..
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs