Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

orange oximega fish oil...burps galore

First off i have to say this is a high quality product at a great price. Yhis reduces the amount of fish oil pills i have t take to 4

Formula(10/10) : 800epa+400DHA=1200EPA/DHA. What more could you want from two pills?

Smell(1/10) : Smells like a mix of citrus,****,and fish

Taste/burps(4/10) : loads of burps after taking these. Despite different dosing schemes. Ive tried before meal during and after and ended up with bad tasting burps multiple times a day.

Overall(5/10) : The formula and price is where it really shines. I dont mid the smell or burps and the oil is great. Dont be shyed away by the low score its a great buy. GOOD JOB CONTROLLED LABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    very surprising. are you taking it in the middle of a solid food meal? if that isnt working, try freezing them. we use a modified inner gelatin method for enteric features instead of slapping on a layer of chemical based varnish like most other companies who claim enteric coating use.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    very surprising. are you taking it in the middle of a solid food meal? if that isnt working, try freezing them. we use a modified inner gelatin method for enteric features instead of slapping on a layer of chemical based varnish like most other companies who claim enteric coating use.
    yes i only take them with whole food meals. 2 caps a meal. Ive tried before,during,and after.
    Im not knocking the product at all and ive loved every CL product ive tried other than REDuction AM. CL makes some the best most effective and affordable supps on the market

dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's weird. I have been taking these pills for a few weeks, and sometimes I will get them and sometimes I don't. But, the most burps I have ever gotten after taking them is 5. The burps aren't bad. I don't mind them at all. It probably has something to with what you eat with it. Or, if you drink pop. Then you are just setting yourself up. (not you personally, in general)

I saw a post by CONTROLLED LABS on here a little while ago, and he said to take it in the middle of meals. That seems to help out.
    Recently certified NASM-CPT

Fan of The Blueprint
    http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html