TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool opinions on DHEA

I am turning 41 this month and after starting back up on keto and lifting again i sat down and really looked at my age, my body(-20 lbs but still far from goal) and health. no diabetes or high bp and only slightly elevated cholesterol(210), chose the supplements that would best assist me in overall health. creatine,multi,zma and dhea. I feel great and mood is better, i feel stronger. i am sure the keto(11 days) plays a role but was wondering if anyone else has experienced any noticible effects with dhea. i only chose dhea because my drive was down, lethargic, almost depressed,symptoms of low T. If i could go on HT I would but i would rather produce naturally. thanks for any help.

IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBPro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TATOOME69 View Post
    I am turning 41 this month and after starting back up on keto and lifting again i sat down and really looked at my age, my body(-20 lbs but still far from goal) and health. no diabetes or high bp and only slightly elevated cholesterol(210), chose the supplements that would best assist me in overall health. creatine,multi,zma and dhea. I feel great and mood is better, i feel stronger. i am sure the keto(11 days) plays a role but was wondering if anyone else has experienced any noticible effects with dhea. i only chose dhea because my drive was down, lethargic, almost depressed,symptoms of low T. If i could go on HT I would but i would rather produce naturally. thanks for any help.
    Almost all studies say DHEA is magic hormone. On the other hand there is no scientific proof it is effective. Anyone who has experience with DHEA? Its too cheap to be effective I am only 24 and I dont need DHEA, but I always was wondering is it any effective.

AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DHEA might be effective. Vitamin D3 is definitely effective and very cheap.

Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DHEA works great for me when I'm feel exhausted. Bring me back to life. But is exogenous hormone - so only reserved for hard times - no continuous use.

Best option is natural test booster and vit. D3.

So, I suggest creatine (C-Bol), multi, test booster like T-Bol and extra vit D3. All works great for me (I'm 36)

About DHEA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydro...sputed_effects
    Last edited by Harpagan; 04-16-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: link added

joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeysby is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

i say jump on it!! i can tell you DHEA does work, and i use here and there through out the year. its cheap and works good. at 41 you will have no trouble with it.... take at least 50mg a day and see how you feel. i wouldnt stay on it much past 6 wks though.

good luck

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joeysby View Post
    i say jump on it!! i can tell you DHEA does work, and i use here and there through out the year. its cheap and works good. at 41 you will have no trouble with it.... take at least 50mg a day and see how you feel. i wouldnt stay on it much past 6 wks though.

good luck
    So like 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off at 50mg/day?

Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harpagan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    So like 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off at 50mg/day?
    Start with i.e. 10 mg and increase the dose until you feel satisfied.

For off weeks I would recommend some PCT - natural test booster

aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so I was reading some old threads about dhea

and in one of them someone with a very very very high reputation says dhea is a prohormone.

is it? and if yes does it need a pct?

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aygung View Post
    so I was reading some old threads about dhea

and in one of them someone with a very very very high reputation says dhea is a prohormone.

is it? and if yes does it need a pct?
    It it technically considered a ph, although it's pretty much as mild as you can get. Most people just use a natty test booster as PCT.

aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aygung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so I was thinking to use it in a cutting cycle after a bulk cycle containing test boosters...

would it be okay to use it while I use a test booster?

Registered User FearOwnReproach's Avatar
    FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearOwnReproach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so I was thinking to use it in a cutting cycle after a bulk cycle containing test boosters...

would it be okay to use it while I use a test booster?

dhea puts me to sleep. I cannot see how this even has anything to do with t levels - if anything it will oppose natural t production

I read about 7-keto and it is good for cutting
    so I ordered NOW 7-KETO (DHEA)
    I also see this being sold as anti aging - fat burner in normal pharmacies, without any prescription or regulation, like it is a natural supplementation...

never knew it was a ph.. if I knew I wouldnt have ordered it...
    also how irresponsible to sell this ph so easy like this??

so people here think 7-keto (which I believe is the same thing as dhea??) is no good for anything??

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I recall reading DHEA had a higher propensity to end up as estrogen rather then tesosterone. One should be careful in that higher estrogen can sometimes help one feel "better" because folks with low test also have low estrogen so increasing either one will have benefit however test is what should be focused on.

Look into Longjack from personal experience and limited research it seems to truly work. Vitamin d3 also isn't a bad idea along with increasing mono fats, peanuts should be your friend.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TATOOME69 View Post
    I tried it and after a few weeks on I started to feel very positive and the sex drive went up. I'm a super skeptic and have worked in psychology for twenty years so I know myself well, thus I don't think it's placebo. The feeling was that I had been in a sad kind of fog, and that lifted. If you knew me you'd see that I have a "superhero" type of mentality where nothing can get in my way, but I was feeling down and didn't feel like dealing with stuff. DHEA did act against that.

However, in a few weeks the effects went down a bit and so it might need to be cycled. I also experimented with other prohormones and got great results where I felt just like I did in my twenties, very dynamic.

Due to stress from my work, about five years ago I got fairly fat. I'm very muscular and so added weight was like an anchor around my neck. I was like 30% body fat while being as solid as a rock underneath. That had to go and now I'm down to 13% and dropping. I credit many people here for inspiring me!

My plan was to return to my way of living when I was in my twenties, which was extreme discipline on a plan. I got into HIT (a form of heavy weight lifting) and an hour of cardio at least three days a weak. I got into biking and back into jogging and between that and the weights I got back to looking an feeling great. Getting back to the topic, I know that DHEA and prohormones helped me to achieve all of this and improved my mood.

I also increased my protein, vitamins, and started counting my calories and eating only the best stuff.

Also, all of it resulted in a good TENS years being taken off of my appearance. I now look about thirtyish and have young ladies giving me nice glances and paying attention. I'm married and certainly won't do anything about it, but it FEELS good and that also contributes to having a good mood and confidence.

Try it out!

But, as I mentioned, such stuff is part of a program.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I recall reading DHEA had a higher propensity to end up as estrogen rather then tesosterone. One should be careful in that higher estrogen can sometimes help one feel "better" because folks with low test also have low estrogen so increasing either one will have benefit however test is what should be focused on.

Look into Longjack from personal experience and limited research it seems to truly work. Vitamin d3 also isn't a bad idea along with increasing mono fats, peanuts should be your friend.
    I read that over 200 mg per day is when you start getting imbalances, and I've only taken 50 mg to a 100 mg per day. Also, test does make you positive, but like aggressively positve in the "can do" sense that I talked about.

AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also see this being sold as anti aging - fat burner in normal pharmacies, without any prescription or regulation, like it is a natural supplementation...

so people here think 7-keto (which I believe is the same thing as dhea??) is no good for anything??
    7-Keto is also very good for the thyroid, thus the advantage for cutting.

arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arb15_00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

7-keto is not a ph. it is a derivative of DHEA, but it doesn't effect hormones at all.

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should really give dermacrine a shot by Primordial Performance, its DHEA based and produces some outstanding results.
    -HitTheRack.net-

Originally Posted by arb15_00 View Post
    7-keto is not a ph. it is a derivative of DHEA, but it doesn't effect hormones at all.
    so I dont have to worry about taking it? like it may need a pct after all?
    if so
    good...

so I dont have to worry about taking it? like it may need a pct after all?
    if so
    good...
    It's very mild when taken at recommended doses.
    Last edited by TheAdlerian; 04-17-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by arb15_00 View Post
    This is wrong it influences cortisol levels

anyone used 7-keto here?
    did you take anything to be "safe" after using it? or it is just so mild you didnt have to do anything???
    I am so confused..

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    all this stuff got me more confused than anything

hormone system manipulation = rocket science ;-)

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you will not need a PCT for dhea esspecially at levels being mentioned..i would use no less than 200mgs split eveny through out the day. IRC some studies were useing 600 mgs per day.wich probably is high enough to get adequate amount of 7 keto and that is what probably caused the effects, NOT a raise in test. that does not mean it will not help you at theraputic doses it should in fact make you feel pretty decent. but like was said before...
    it will raise all your hormone levels.. well the ones it readily converts to.
    wich is a host of what you would really consider a Pro Homone. you see DHEA is kinda like the mother ship that supplies all the various chain reactions hormonaly inside our bodies.
    some are old enough to remeber androsteindion wich came available before pat arnold figured out the same thing but androsteindiol these were truely the first pro homones they marketed.
    dhea was actually the test booster that spawned the whole PH/ and later DSs we are familiar with today.
    but because the metabolite DHEA raises alot of hormones at low doses it doesnt effect the epi/test ratio enough to warrent any kind of PCT .
    i hope that helps.. if not this will.
    it stays in your body for about 2 hrs .... before its done its course and you piss it out..
    nothing that has that short of a half life is ever gonna make you need a PCT.
    todays test boosters do a far better job at raiseing and releasing test than DHEA will ever do.
    but in older men it sure does work wonders! do as recomended . 4 wks on 4 weeks off AND ADD A GOOD TESTBOOSTER BETWEEN!
    GL

TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TATOOME69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Which ph's?

Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    I tried it and after a few weeks on I started to feel very positive and the sex drive went up. I'm a super skeptic and have worked in psychology for twenty years so I know myself well, thus I don't think it's placebo. The feeling was that I had been in a sad kind of fog, and that lifted. If you knew me you'd see that I have a "superhero" type of mentality where nothing can get in my way, but I was feeling down and didn't feel like dealing with stuff. DHEA did act against that.

However, in a few weeks the effects went down a bit and so it might need to be cycled. I also experimented with other prohormones and got great results where I felt just like I did in my twenties, very dynamic.

Due to stress from my work, about five years ago I got fairly fat. I'm very muscular and so added weight was like an anchor around my neck. I was like 30% body fat while being as solid as a rock underneath. That had to go and now I'm down to 13% and dropping. I credit many people here for inspiring me!

My plan was to return to my way of living when I was in my twenties, which was extreme discipline on a plan. I got into HIT (a form of heavy weight lifting) and an hour of cardio at least three days a weak. I got into biking and back into jogging and between that and the weights I got back to looking an feeling great. Getting back to the topic, I know that DHEA and prohormones helped me to achieve all of this and improved my mood.

I also increased my protein, vitamins, and started counting my calories and eating only the best stuff.

Also, all of it resulted in a good TENS years being taken off of my appearance. I now look about thirtyish and have young ladies giving me nice glances and paying attention. I'm married and certainly won't do anything about it, but it FEELS good and that also contributes to having a good mood and confidence.

Try it out!

But, as I mentioned, such stuff is part of a program.
    Which prohormones did you use? I would love to try some novadex or simular but i fear my libido crashing. life is too good to not want a lil kitty every 3-4 days. I feel like the DHEA is working because my mood has been a lil uplifted. I have been in keto for 3 weeks and i think the DHEA has helped. But i would love to take a ph. Just afraid i am messing with something i shouldnt be.I am overweight but strong. I am pretty sure that i am estrogen heavy since i have been overweight all my life, and also the way my fat is proportioned. i have even thought of an estrogen blocker as a stand alone supp. thanks for your help
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK,HURDLE THE DEAD