IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)

REPS, Yes or No Did Any AI/SERM work to reduce your pubertal gyno?

Dont wanna know about surgery, just wanna know about the answer in the thread title
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Novedex XT! Don't use much, and don't use it any longer than you have to. 2 caps a day felt incredible for a few weeks, then I crashed with terrible lethargy and reduced libido. I still like it. Outside of the pecks hardened up, and all the fat went away in the nipple area, it didn't come back either. I thought I'd give it another run later. Right away, terrible lethargy and NO libido. Kinda scary. It reduces estrogen A LOT. I'd start with one cap per night and once your chest was looking good, I'd stop, and throw the bottle away. It has too many sides that last too long to be worth it as a regular sup. I did love it the first time though.

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Billton View Post
    Novedex XT! Don't use much, and don't use it any longer than you have to. 2 caps a day felt incredible for a few weeks, then I crashed with terrible lethargy and reduced libido. I still like it. Outside of the pecks hardened up, and all the fat went away in the nipple area, it didn't come back either. I thought I'd give it another run later. Right away, terrible lethargy and NO libido. Kinda scary. It reduces estrogen A LOT. I'd start with one cap per night and once your chest was looking good, I'd stop, and throw the bottle away. It has too many sides that last too long to be worth it as a regular sup. I did love it the first time though.
    so it comes right back when you stop using it?? Forget that then.
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Brah-In-Progress Wolverine4life's Avatar
    Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wolverine4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Billton View Post
    there you go.
    "my ass is a preformance enhancer too. it helps me with squats." - Animal_Strength

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." -Arnold

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Goal: Bulk through first year of college

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there are lots of prescription meds that can reduce it but the sides can be harsh. i.e letro is very strong, I have heard great things about it drastically reducing gyno, the sides are bad though. Only buy pharm grade, you can find legit pharm sites using google. Go to prohormone forum and do some research on gyno, there is a huge amount of info there.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    there are lots of prescription meds that can reduce it but the sides can be harsh. i.e letro is very strong, I have heard great things about it drastically reducing gyno, the sides are bad though. Only buy pharm grade, you can find legit pharm sites using google. Go to prohormone forum and do some research on gyno, there is a huge amount of info there.
    This. I've only heard of harsh pharmaceuticals reducing gyno, but not any natural AI's. Usually when people lose their pubertal "gyno" from AI's it's actually the fat that's on the chest area, not the actual gyno.

acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IronLyfe View Post
    Dont wanna know about surgery, just wanna know about the answer in the thread title
    Tamoxifen was run at 20mg for 6 to 12 weeks to fight pubescent gyno in one study I saw referenced recently on this board.

"Management of physiological gynaecomastia with tamoxifen.
    Khan HN, Rampaul R, Blamey RW.

Professorial Unit of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Nottingham City Hospital, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK. hamimi@dsl.pipex.com

AIMS: We aimed to confirm suggestions that tamoxifen therapy alone may resolve physiological gynaecomastia.

METHODS: A prospective audit of the outcome of tamoxifen routinely given to men with physiological gynaecomastia was carried out at Nottingham. Men referred with gynaecomastia had clinical signs recorded, e.g., type (diffuse 'fatty' or retro-areolar 'lump'), size and possible aetiology. They were offered oral tamoxifen 20mg once daily for 6-12 weeks. On follow-up patients were assessed for complete resolution (CR), partial resolution where patient is satisfied with outcome (PR) or no resolution (NR). Success was either CR or PR.

RESULTS: Thirty-six men accepted tamoxifen for physiological gynaecomastia. Median age was 31 (range 18-64). Tenderness was present in 25 (71%) cases. Sixteen men (45%) had 'fatty' gynaecomastia and 20 had 'lump' gynaecomastia. Tamoxifen resolved the mass in 30 patients (83.3%; CR=22, PR=8) and tenderness in 21 cases (84%; CR=0, PR=0). Lump gynaecomastia was more responsive to tamoxifen than the fatty type (100% vs. 62.5%; P=0.0041).

CONCLUSIONS: Oral tamoxifen is an effective treatment for physiological gynaecomastia, especially for the lump type. "

Hope that helps!
    Taught by Dr. Squat himself back in the late 90s

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Certified Sports Nutritionist

Originally Posted by acwild View Post
    Tamoxifen was run at 20mg for 6 to 12 weeks to fight pubescent gyno in one study I saw referenced recently on this board.

"Management of physiological gynaecomastia with tamoxifen.
    Khan HN, Rampaul R, Blamey RW.

Professorial Unit of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Nottingham City Hospital, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK. hamimi@dsl.pipex.com

AIMS: We aimed to confirm suggestions that tamoxifen therapy alone may resolve physiological gynaecomastia.

METHODS: A prospective audit of the outcome of tamoxifen routinely given to men with physiological gynaecomastia was carried out at Nottingham. Men referred with gynaecomastia had clinical signs recorded, e.g., type (diffuse 'fatty' or retro-areolar 'lump'), size and possible aetiology. They were offered oral tamoxifen 20mg once daily for 6-12 weeks. On follow-up patients were assessed for complete resolution (CR), partial resolution where patient is satisfied with outcome (PR) or no resolution (NR). Success was either CR or PR.

RESULTS: Thirty-six men accepted tamoxifen for physiological gynaecomastia. Median age was 31 (range 18-64). Tenderness was present in 25 (71%) cases. Sixteen men (45%) had 'fatty' gynaecomastia and 20 had 'lump' gynaecomastia. Tamoxifen resolved the mass in 30 patients (83.3%; CR=22, PR=8) and tenderness in 21 cases (84%; CR=0, PR=0). Lump gynaecomastia was more responsive to tamoxifen than the fatty type (100% vs. 62.5%; P=0.0041).

CONCLUSIONS: Oral tamoxifen is an effective treatment for physiological gynaecomastia, especially for the lump type. "

Hope that helps!
    Yeah thats what im gonna try, cant afford surgery. Have to turn to AI's and serms because its pissing me off. Reps on recharge.
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sure hoping SERM works. I have puberty gyno, looks a lot like your profile pic and I'm just about to get off hdrol and I'm using nolva (tamoxifen) for PCT. PLEASE PLEASE WORK!

Best of luck, it's a bit#%

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah thats what im gonna try, cant afford surgery. Have to turn to AI's and serms because its pissing me off. Reps on recharge.
    Letrozole is considered the gold standard when it comes to gyno, might be better off trying it. Otherwise topical formestane is also an option.

Originally Posted by liquid_fire View Post
    Letrozole is considered the gold standard when it comes to gyno, might be better off trying it. Otherwise topical formestane is also an option.
    Tamoxifen seems to be the most succesful for reducing puberty gyno. The study above shows it but yeah letro from what ive heard it awesome to, except it has more severe sides.
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Originally Posted by XxGeTrIpPeDxX View Post
    I'm sure hoping SERM works. I have puberty gyno, looks a lot like your profile pic and I'm just about to get off hdrol and I'm using nolva (tamoxifen) for PCT. PLEASE PLEASE WORK!

Best of luck, it's a bit#%
    keep me posted dude, ill prob throw you a pm in a few weeks. Its prob early but notice any difference yet?
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxGeTrIpPeDxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    keep me posted dude, ill prob throw you a pm in a few weeks. Its prob early but notice any difference yet?
    I start PCT Wed. the 21st but I'll be sure tot let you know if I have luck or not. I got down to about 8% BF and hoped that would fix it-WRONG! It's annoying and demoralizing, have you purchased anything to use yet?

Powerful Beyond Measure Chocolate-Wheysted's Avatar
    Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Novadex XT herd alot of people that said when they got on it started to reduce

Inhibit- e reduces estrogen

the best would probobly be

ESTRO EXTREME by SSL read up some good storys that seemed to of worked wonders
    *CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS*

Twitter
    http://twitter.com/GymTaninLaundry/

"You should wake up every morning with something to prove. The minute you think you have nothing to prove go home retire and disappear"

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by liquid_fire View Post

Letrozole is not something to play around with. Its extremely powerful and will straight wipe out all estrogen if not used correctly, resulting in no sex drive and extremely stiff joints.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like you other thread....don't go Tamox.... GO TOREM (its a derivative of nolva and its way more powerful) if I can find studies on it i'll pull them up but they had a much better success rate with torem.

Also if you can go EVISTA. Studies show this to be by far the best at reducing gyno

1: J Pediatr. 2004 Jul;145(1):71-6. Related Articles, Links

Comment in:

* J Pediatr. 2005 Apr;146(4):576; author reply 576-7.
    * J Pediatr. 2005 Apr;146(4):576; author reply 576-7.

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.
    Lawrence SE, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML.
    Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

slawrence@cheo.on.ca

OBJECTIVES: To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifene in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia.

STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene).

RESULTS: Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients.

CONCLUSION: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

PMID: 15238910 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    -HitTheRack.net-

Powerful Beyond Measure Chocolate-Wheysted's Avatar
    Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chocolate-Wheysted will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all i know is the stuff i posted works i know people that have went through it and used them products mostly ever other reply u get will be from people who copy and paste stuff they google and try to sound smart

gl bro
    *CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS*

Twitter
    http://twitter.com/GymTaninLaundry/

"You should wake up every morning with something to prove. The minute you think you have nothing to prove go home retire and disappear"

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    not sure why there needed to be another thread about this.

so far, hardy any difference at all. making a TINY notice of nips being smaller (prob. placebo)

so far, hardy any difference at all. making a TINY notice of nips being smaller (prob. placebo)
    how longs it been since you started?
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

started PCT? honestly i think my f'n nolva was garbage. Didn't get rid of very
    MINOR gyno

anyone have any recent success then?
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

started PCT? honestly i think my f'n nolva was garbage. Didn't get rid of very
    MINOR gyno
    so what you gonna do now then?
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!