Registered User ca1168@txstate.edu's Avatar
    ca1168@txstate.edu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone have bad effects stacking Animal pack/Jack-ed?

I just took my first dose today an hour before working out and as soon as i got to the weight room i felt really tired (my body felt like shutting down). I felt like i had to vomit too. I have taken creatine, MRI NO2, caffeine, whey protein previously (they all worked exceptionally for me) and have been working out for 6 years and am a healthy person. Never have i felt like this before. I took the minimum dosage and was hoping someone had the same effects as me but was able to keep using the stack with better results. Are they just a bad combination. Any help would be great.

Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fcukyou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ca1168@txstate.edu View Post
    I just took my first dose today an hour before working out and as soon as i got to the weight room i felt really tired (my body felt like shutting down). I felt like i had to vomit too. I have taken creatine, MRI NO2, caffeine, whey protein previously (they all worked exceptionally for me) and have been working out for 6 years and am a healthy person. Never have i felt like this before. I took the minimum dosage and was hoping someone had the same effects as me but was able to keep using the stack with better results. Are they just a bad combination. Any help would be great.
    Animal Pak is just a multivitamin...

You might have a bad reaction w/ 1,3-dimethylamylamine (one of the ingredients in Jack3d), it makes some people crash hard..

Registered User ca1168@txstate.edu's Avatar
    ca1168@txstate.edu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks. That was the only ingredient i didn't recognize on the label. I read that jacked was one of the best no2 products so i dove in head first but should of known to do my research better.

chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chico222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same reaction to jacked, but w/o taking the Animal Pack. That stuff is just too strong imo, made my stomach mad!