MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does anyone follow Brad Pilons Eat Stop Eat?

I undertsand that your pick 1 or 2 days per week and fast for 24 hours, ex 7 p.m. saturday until 7 p.m. sunday. What I dont know is what are you supposed to eat when you break the fast? or how much really?

msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000) msgthatsme is just really nice. (+1000)
    I personally don't follow that diet, but it sounds similar to the Warrior Diet/Intermittent Fasting. There are some topics on these two diets in the advanced nutrition section, which you can look into.

MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCB_16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

nothing?

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MCB_16 View Post
    nothing?
    yes, i follow it...i fast every tuesday and sunday...you break the fast as if you never fasted...you eat the same low calorie meal you would eat on the days you don't fast...don't double the portions or go crazy eating or else you basically did the fast for no reason...
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ive tried it.. did not like it. ate on monday, wednesday and friday and the weekend. Lost fat, but damn.. there are easier ways of doing it.
    IG: chaseirons
    SC: chaseirons

10,000 calorie challenge #1
    https://youtu.be/E1b3hP4IAgg

10,000 calorie challenge #2
    http://youtu.be/o6yhpK84d9U

Fast food challenge
    https://youtu.be/xw1sF0kwpSY

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MCB_16 View Post
    I undertsand that your pick 1 or 2 days per week and fast for 24 hours, ex 7 p.m. saturday until 7 p.m. sunday. What I dont know is what are you supposed to eat when you break the fast? or how much really?
    I'm currently reading the book and will likely be trying this in a week or two. Basically yes, all you do is fast for 24 hours, one or two days a week. What it boils down to, as I see it, is that you get to eat more 5 days a week instead of eating less for 7. I'm doing it to try and bust a plateau I'm on.

The way the book describes it, though, is that you eat "normal" meals throughout the week and then fast for 24 hours at a time something like this:

mon normal day but nothing after 7pm
    tues fast all day till 7 pm
    wed normal day but nothing after 7 pm
    thurs fast all day till 7 pm
    fri normal day
    sat normal day
    sun normal day

I plan on doing this and counting calories on my normal days because I still haven't learned what "normal" eating days really are.
    Last edited by doctapeppa; 04-16-2010 at 01:58 PM.

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by doctapeppa View Post
    I'm currently reading the book and will likely be trying this in a week or two. Basically yes, all you do is fast for 24 hours, one or two days a week. What it boils down to, as I see it, is that you get to eat more 5 days a week instead of eating less for 7. I'm doing it to try and bust a plateau I'm on.

The way the book describes it, though, is that you eat "normal" meals throughout the week and then fast for 24 hours at a time something like this:

mon normal day but nothing after 7pm
    tues fast all day till 7 pm
    wed normal day but nothing after 7 pm
    thurs fast all day till 7 pm
    fri normal day
    sat normal day
    sun normal day

I plan on doing this and counting calories on my normal days because I still haven't learned what "normal" eating days really are.
    i've been sticking to it and it has helped me reach where i am now
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DorianJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by doctapeppa View Post

This is what the author eats:

I don’t usually eat right when I get up in the morning (around 7 AM), instead I normally wait until around 8:30 AM and eat with my son and daughter (my wife eats early).

For breakfast I typically have a little bit of what they are eating, so it’s usually some variation of some applesauce, a piece of toast, a glass of milk, and half a banana, other days it oatmeal with bananas and blueberries.

Typically I leave the house around 9, run some errands and get into the office by about 10. From 10 until maybe 12 I’m typically answering emails..I’ll usually have a water or maybe a Pellegrino during this time.

At around noon I’ll have a handful of nuts, maybe an apple or an orange, whatever is in the fridge at the office…

Around 2 its time to get out of the office..I’ll grab a book and hit a restaurant or a Starbucks. If Starbucks I’ll get a Grande Americano and an Espresso Brownie. Guaranteed. Every time.

If I feel like more of a meal than a snack I’ll go to a restaurant. it’s cold in Canada right now so I’d go for a soup and sandwich combo, usually opting for a half-sandwich. During the summer it would probably be a salad and sandwich combo.

I’ll leave the office around 5, get home and start making dinner for the Family. This can be anything… Spaghetti and meatballs, Chicken and sweat potato, Steak and veggies, Omelets, home-made pizza. Basically what ever the kids are eating that week, that’s what we’re serving.

After dinner I may snack on a handful or two of the kids snacks…Teddy Grahams, Gold Fish, your basic parent thievery. .

Kids are in Bed by 8 pm, so I’ll probably have some toast with peanut butter and honey and a glass of almond milk

Then depending on my day, I’m either done eating, or if I’m training (I workout late at night), I may have a snack after my workout… whatever is in the house… some yogurt, some applesauce, more fruit, whatever.

On weekends my days aren’t quite as structured. I might graze a bit more then I do on weekdays. We also do some baking on the weekends (keeps the kids entertained) so I might have muffins or cookies, depending on what was made.

wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TehMan View Post
    i've been sticking to it and it has helped me reach where i am now
    do you have log of your IF (eat stop eat) experience somewhere perchance? would be interesting to see the data.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wonkers View Post
    do you have log of your IF (eat stop eat) experience somewhere perchance? would be interesting to see the data.
    Threads 1 year old dude
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds like the he doesnt follow his own diet? Where is all the lean and green he speaks of? Also when does he fast?

animalpak07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DorianJ View Post
    This is what the author eats:

I don’t usually eat right when I get up in the morning (around 7 AM), instead I normally wait until around 8:30 AM and eat with my son and daughter (my wife eats early).

For breakfast I typically have a little bit of what they are eating, so it’s usually some variation of some applesauce, a piece of toast, a glass of milk, and half a banana, other days it oatmeal with bananas and blueberries.

Typically I leave the house around 9, run some errands and get into the office by about 10. From 10 until maybe 12 I’m typically answering emails..I’ll usually have a water or maybe a Pellegrino during this time.

At around noon I’ll have a handful of nuts, maybe an apple or an orange, whatever is in the fridge at the office…

Around 2 its time to get out of the office..I’ll grab a book and hit a restaurant or a Starbucks. If Starbucks I’ll get a Grande Americano and an Espresso Brownie. Guaranteed. Every time.

If I feel like more of a meal than a snack I’ll go to a restaurant. it’s cold in Canada right now so I’d go for a soup and sandwich combo, usually opting for a half-sandwich. During the summer it would probably be a salad and sandwich combo.

I’ll leave the office around 5, get home and start making dinner for the Family. This can be anything… Spaghetti and meatballs, Chicken and sweat potato, Steak and veggies, Omelets, home-made pizza. Basically what ever the kids are eating that week, that’s what we’re serving.

After dinner I may snack on a handful or two of the kids snacks…Teddy Grahams, Gold Fish, your basic parent thievery. .

Kids are in Bed by 8 pm, so I’ll probably have some toast with peanut butter and honey and a glass of almond milk

Then depending on my day, I’m either done eating, or if I’m training (I workout late at night), I may have a snack after my workout… whatever is in the house… some yogurt, some applesauce, more fruit, whatever.

On weekends my days aren’t quite as structured. I might graze a bit more then I do on weekdays. We also do some baking on the weekends (keeps the kids entertained) so I might have muffins or cookies, depending on what was made.
    That's only about 2200-2500kcal MAX. Its not a lot of food

Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jack3dSparrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by animalpak07 View Post
    That's only about 2200-2500kcal MAX. Its not a lot of food
    Why did you bump a thread from February?

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    there is no benefit in doing this. just another preferred way of eating
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!