mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Epistane=gyno Gone+muscle On

Epistane The Real Deal!!!

Well I dont like to post reviews but I have to let others know that Ive FINALY found something that works!!

Ive had gyno to 1 degree or another since puberty and not the whiny "my nipples are puffy"kind.I HAD and I repeat Had a very sore lump the size of a dime under my left nipple for the last 3 yrs.Ive tried AIs, Serms you name it and all they did was made me lighter in the wallet and aggrivated!

Now for the good news.Ive been using Epistane for 2wks@30mg/day and my LUMP IS GONE!! No pain,no lump,no nothing except for Ive added 5lbs ,Ive leaned out slightly,my libido is great,mood is stellar,strength is WAAAY UP and Ive now found a supp thats worth the cash!!

Ive put between 30-40lbs on each of my big 3,my recovery is good and I have plenty of energy!I have ZERO negative sides to report and only positive things to attribute to this product!

If youre looking to use the cleanest and best OTC anabolic with the added bonus of GYNO ANIALATION and no negative sides that I can find try it you wont be disappointed.Good luck guys this stuff rocks!!!

BTW just for reference:
    5'9" 235lb
    bench 315x4
    dead 445x5
    box squat 355x5

All lifts are moving up!!!And the waist is going down!!

Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000) Seth25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never heard of it,who makes it ?

mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe its a sister company of IBE but dont quote me on that.

MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Well I guess that I can say "All piising contests aside" that Ive had good results with IBE products and thay have a great staff.Oh and Best Price Nutrition has it for $39.99.

BTW thanks for the link!

bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What was your PCT like?

Im still on and Ill keep updates.Ill be using Tam,Clom and a beta from C N W or Massfx with some an anticort.

bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks good, good luck.

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No need to start 2 threads about it !

It looks like pimping more than a review !
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Well I started it in the review section and realized that it was harder to find thus 2.My bad if anyone was offended.
    Plus pimpin is only good for those that receive something for it.Im just letting people know.If you had gyno for the better part of your life and have never been able to get it remedied then you would want those other unfortunate souls (like myself) to know.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Well I started it in the review section and realized that it was harder to find thus 2.My bad if anyone was offended.
    Plus pimpin is only good for those that receive something for it.Im just letting people know.If you had gyno for the better part of your life and have never been able to get it remedied then you would want those other unfortunate souls (like myself) to know.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    No problem, only there is no reason to start two threads. We are reading every section of this forum.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000) Kang114 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive never heard of havoc or epistane

im guessing its like pro-magnon 25...otc steroidal compound that needs pct n etc right?

congrats with the gyno situation btw

Originally Posted by Kang114 View Post
    ive never heard of havoc or epistane

im guessing its like pro-magnon 25...otc steroidal compound that needs pct n etc right?

congrats with the gyno situation btw
    Yes it is.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well, all AAS that do not aromatize will antagonise gyno DURING cycle. the problems, however, start with PCT or even later when HPTA is possibly not fully recovered and the body is highly sensitized to estradiol that is slowly coming back after PCT. I cordially wish you the best of luck with your gyno, but you should start to jubilate not earlier than a few months after PCT.

Well no jubilation other than the fact that when you are starting back at ground zero you CAN control it.But if you had this problem you would understand the promise of starting from scratch with a gyno prevention protocol to keep it at bay.

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    well, all AAS that do not aromatize will antagonise gyno DURING cycle. the problems, however, start with PCT or even later when HPTA is possibly not fully recovered and the body is highly sensitized to estradiol that is slowly coming back after PCT. I cordially wish you the best of luck with your gyno, but you should start to jubilate not earlier than a few months after PCT.
    All AAS that does not aromatize does not antagonize estradiol receptors. This acts as an actual receptor antagonist like Nolvadex.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    All AAS that does not aromatize does not antagonize estradiol receptors. This acts as an actual receptor antagonist like Nolvadex.

thanks for chiming in. so, epistane DOES aromatize and simulatenously acts as estradiol receptor antagonist?

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marcoardeno View Post
    1 question dude, is it good for me to take it? I'm 17, turning 18 on 1 march
    No, you need to wait a few years before trying something like this.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 question dude, is it good for me to take it? I'm 17, turning 18 on 1 march
    Two or three more years at the least.

thanks for chiming in. so, epistane DOES aromatize and simulatenously acts as estradiol receptor antagonist?
    Epistane doesn't aromatize but acts as estradiol receptor antagonist.

Originally Posted by Bloute View Post
    Epistane doesn't aromatize but acts as estradiol receptor antagonist.

thanks Bloute.

well, if it doesn't aromatize, then estradiol levels during epistane cycle will be down to ground, as they are with superdrol, for instance.
    what is the added beneficial effect of antagonizing estradiol receptors when there is no estradiol to bind to them?

thanks Bloute.

well, if it doesn't aromatize, then estradiol levels during epistane cycle will be down to ground, as they are with superdrol, for instance.
    what is the added beneficial effect of antagonizing estradiol receptors when there is no estradiol to bind to them?
    I think that the properties of antagonize of estradiol receptors makes 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstane a very good compound to stack with 4ad or DHEA.

But you are aright about the level of estradiol, it will be similar as it was on superdrol. That's why I still dont think that a PCT composes of an AI alone will be a good thing.

I am planning to run a 6 weeks of Havoc with DHEA if I can get it here in Canada.

Originally Posted by Bloute View Post
    I think that the properties of antagonize of estradiol receptors makes 2a,3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstane a very good compound to stack with 4ad or DHEA.

But you are aright about the level of estradiol, it will be similar as it was on superdrol. That's why I still dont think that a PCT composes of an AI alone will be a good thing.

I am planning to run a 6 weeks of Havoc with DHEA if I can get it here in Canada.
    yes, I remember that discussion last year. loke you, I am of the opinion that it would be beneficial to not have too low estradiol levels during cycle, and that adding DHEA would make a great addition to a non-aromatizing steroid.

I got this puffy nipples and a bit of gyno as well right, will it make both of them gone, or just the gyno? if only the gyno, what will I need to consume (in 2-3 years) to get the puffy nipples off?
    You are 17 years old wait to the end of your growth before even thinking about your gyno. Then, if it is still a problem, go see an endocrinologist or your doctor. Dont seek advices about this on a message board.

munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so what are you guys planning to pct with

Originally Posted by munson View Post
    so what are you guys planning to pct with
    Toremifene or Nolvadex with Ebol and lean Xtreme and basic supps.

munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10) munson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    would nolvadex not be fine by itself

Originally Posted by munson View Post
    would nolvadex not be fine by itself
    Yes, but few supps help to keep your gain after your cycle.