NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10) NikBhogal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Am I overtraining?

So I have read countless articles about overtraining and I know that one needs to "overtrain" for a prolonged period of time before experiencing symptoms of "overtraining".

Nonetheless, I put together my own 6-week shredding plan and it entails the following:

(a) Gym sessions p.w: 12;
    (b) Sessions per work-day: 2 (Lift Heavy S*#t in the morning and Cardio generally in the evening)
    (c) Sessions on weekend: 1 - Arms + Abs (sat) and Cardio (sunday);
    (c) Back = twice a week (1 "Lat Day" and 1 "Normal Back Day");
    (d) Arms = twice a week (I incorporate Bi's with Chest, and Ti's with Back, then I have an additional separate day which is solely Arms);
    (e) HIIT = 3 times a week;
    (f) LIT Cardio = 2 times a week; and
    (g) Abs = (every alternate day)

Anyway, the programme is going well thus far (2 weeks) and there's only 4 more weeks of it. Question is, am I overtraining - ie: hindering my progress with the amount of training? I would obviously wish to avoid potential injuries and "burnout".

Thanks
    *** No Excuses***