Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User eddiegoodfellar's Avatar
    eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by REPS-Forum-Rep View Post
    I do not know the status on the multi, but I will check? As far as GPLC is concerned I have not heard anything, but it would be a nice addition. For your BW do you take 4-5 grams prior to lifting?
    IF SD sold some GPLC at a decent price I would take around 4grams preworkout.

Supplement Direct Rep REPS-Forum-Rep's Avatar
    REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    IF SD sold some GPLC at a decent price I would take around 4grams preworkout.
    Yea, that is what a proper dosage would be for your BW and bulk powder would be the most economical route.

REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    Liking that site, might have to place an order
    Thanks bro, it looks like the stock is continuing to diminish on BB.com Buy it while it lasts.

Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    Lame
    As some would say X2

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice, are you all done with your BA or BS? I am doing well and am in San Diego now. They have a nice World Gym down here with 220's. There are a lot of big guys that make me look like an anorexic girl. Some of the big women bodybuilders make me look like an anorexic girl as well! The test level of some of those females is probably at least 3 times mine, but I can at least lift more than them even if they look bigger than me They train hard and earned their muscle though.

That Gina (http://ginaaliotti.net/) girl trains at the gym, as well as Derik (http://www.derikfarnsworth.com/) and in the off season his legs are almost to big if there is such a thing.
    Sick!

I'm almost done with undergrad for Finance/Accountancy. I'll be joining UVA for the summer to get a quick masters in Accountancy

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    BB.COM would rather sell overpriced overpackaged mixes of common ingredients than sell the bulk individual ingredients themselves. Sorry!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Sick!

I'm almost done with undergrad for Finance/Accountancy. I'll be joining UVA for the summer to get a quick masters in Accountancy
    That is smart as Grad work is much harder and will prepare you better for being able to write great reports with all sorts of statistical data; well at least for my profession.

Have you thought about a PHD part time while you work? I want to do it, but do not want to pay for it

Need to publish some more stuff so I will have a better chance of receiving a full ride.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha, PhD in the Accy profession is pretty much a straight track into becomoing a Professor. I want to be in the field and analyzing businesses!

I just want the CPA. One ofthe most ridiculous exams I've ever had to prepare for.

So far I've memorized the entire Tax Code, portions of Business Law, Financial Reporting, Governmental Reporting, Non-Profit Reporting.

Haha, PhD in the Accy profession is pretty much a straight track into becomoing a Professor. I want to be in the field and analyzing businesses!

I just want the CPA. One ofthe most ridiculous exams I've ever had to prepare for.

So far I've memorized the entire Tax Code, portions of Business Law, Financial Reporting, Governmental Reporting, Non-Profit Reporting.

PHD is a great way to start at over a 100K though. In Government it will generally not happen unless you have a tremendous amount of experience and they are primarily the ones hiring new Grad students in most fields with qualitative and quantitative reasoning skills. I say that due to the fact that the best students often want the job security, starting and moving stypens, an almost endless training budget and a great platform for transferring within multiple Fed or State agencies or being able to transfer back into industry with ease.

Memorizing all that stuff is nuts and good luck. In my grad classes a bunch of students were from India and it is culturally acceptable to cheat over there and one guy had a digital watch that allowed you to download pictures and ridge text files for cheating on tests.

I do not recommend you try the above or think would even try it, but thought you would get a laugh out of it.

Originally Posted by Germanic View Post
    BB.COM would rather sell overpriced overpackaged mixes of common ingredients than sell the bulk individual ingredients themselves. Sorry!
    It is true that there is more money to be made with over advertised proprietary blended products than with bulk and brands that fit the above mentioned categories are almost always purchased by the guys and gals just starting out in bodybuilding. It usually takes them a few years to figure out who sells quality products.

Haha my exam area is sick.

No gum, water, or watches.

We have get fringer printed on our way in and out. Also we get our picture taken everytime we leave the room.

All of our stuff is locked in a separate room and there is constant video surveillance and human monitoring.

Damn.

Go James bond like. Use an ear piece and if they ask questions tell them it is a hearing aid and get the projection video glasses. That will just set you back a grand

http://www.gsm-earpiece.com/

Just playing, don't cheat as it is just plain lame.

Haha my exam area is sick.

No gum, water, or watches.

We have get fringer printed on our way in and out. Also we get our picture taken everytime we leave the room.

All of our stuff is locked in a separate room and there is constant video surveillance and human monitoring.

Damn.

Originally Posted by Germanic View Post
    I received an email a few days ago from Beverly International and it goes along with your post:

Understanding "Proprietary Blends"

In the sports nutrition marketplace, "proprietary blends" are like opinions: Everybody's got at least one. This can be confusing if you're trying to compare one supplement to another.

Here's a fictitious example. Chad wants a supplement containing at least 2-3 g (2000-3000 mg) of arginine, which he hopes will boost his nitric oxide (NO) and growth hormone (GH) levels. While browsing through GNC he picks up a bottle of a product that catches his eye. Chad rotates the bottle in his hand to reveal the Supplement Facts panel, where three proprietary blends are listed. One of them, called "NO-GH Bomb", contains seven amino acids, among which is arginine. Chad is confused. While the total weight of each blend is indicated on the label, the weights of individual ingredients within a given blend are not. Using this information how can Chad determine how much arginine the supplement contains?

The answer is that he can't. Only the manufacturer knows exactly how much of each ingredient is in the product's proprietary blends; hence the term "proprietary". And the FDA allows this.

To help us further understand the FDA's labeling rules concerning proprietary blends, I contacted Dr. Robert Moore (Ph.D.), Supervisor of the Regulations Implementation Team in the Division of Dietary Supplement Programs at the FDA. Dr. Moore confirmed the following:

(1) The net weight of each proprietary blend must be indicated on the Supplement Facts panel. "Net weight" equals the combined weight of all of the ingredients in the blend minus the weight of the container used to measure the ingredients.

(2) Individual ingredients within a blend must be listed in descending order of weight (i.e. from largest to smallest quantity) on the Supplement Facts panel.

(3) The weights of individual ingredients within a blend do not have to be indicated.

(4) The blends do not have to be listed in any particular order.

(5) Manufacturers are free to use the term "proprietary" or another "appropriately descriptive term or fanciful name" to describe a blend (hence "NO-GH Bomb").

What does all of this mean for Chad? The Supplement Facts panel of the product he's holding in his hand indicates that "NO-GH Bomb" has a net weight of 2500 mg (2.5 g). Assuming this is true, then it must contain less than 2.5 g of arginine. How much less, he can't know for sure. If it contains 2.4 g of arginine, for instance, then the combined weight of the other six amino acids in the blend must be no more than 2.5 g -2.4 g = 0.1 g, or 100 mg. Depending on the amino acid, this may be far too little to produce noticeable effects. (Unfortunately, supplement manufacturers may use ingredients in quantities that are too small to be efficacious just so they can list them on the label. This is sometimes referred to as "pixie-dusting.")

While 2.4 g of arginine may sound like a reasonable dose, Chad needs to keep in mind that studies have used 5-9 g of arginine to produce increases in resting GH levels.

What's the solution? Chad has several options:

(1) He can call the manufacturer and ask how much arginine is in the product. They may deny him this information or give him a ballpark figure.

(2) He can pay to have a chemical analysis done on the product. Obviously this isn't practical unless he has a lot of money to blow.

(3) He can take a chance by purchasing the supplement and seeing what kind of results he gets while using it.

(4) He can continue to shop around for a product like BI's Muscle Synergy, the label of which indicates exactly how much arginine it contains (7 g per serving).

EDITOR'S NOTE: The first label for BI's Quadracarn was listed as a proprietary blend -not to hide anything, but in response to a legal dispute with a large pharmaceutical manufacturer. As soon as the dispute was settled (in BI's favor), the exact formula listing the weight of each individual ingredient was shared with consumers.

Bump, as the majority of the stock is now gone or low. It looks as if they are blowing out the price.

Bump for the last 15 products left or so.

ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump for the last 15 products left or so.
    Sad to see it go from here...just stocked up the other day. Got some CM, caffeine, creatine mono, and hydro whey. Thanks for putting out great products!

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn I missed out on the Leucine was going to order a bunch was cheap as hell

AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just picked up a few items myself, sorry to see you guys go. Good luck!
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ossumday1 View Post
    Sad to see it go from here...just stocked up the other day. Got some CM, caffeine, creatine mono, and hydro whey. Thanks for putting out great products!
    Thanks for your support ossumday1, in relation to great tested products Consumer Lab just tested 20 protein powders and found the following:

(Protein from whey, soy, and/or rice is a key ingredient in supplements for body-building as well as in products for endurance, sports recovery, dieting, and meal-replacement. But how good is the quality of these protein powders and protein drinks and how do they compare nutritionally?

Our review of protein powders and drinks revealed lead contamination in two protein supplements -- delivering 6 to 18 mcg of the heavy metal in a daily serving. Four grams of extra sugar was found in one serving of a third product.)

Consumerlab.com is the website if you want more information.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    damn I missed out on the Leucine was going to order a bunch was cheap as hell
    It's none too exciting when you get it and the rest of your order is covered in it because there is a hole in the bag.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    It's none too exciting when you get it and the rest of your order is covered in it because there is a hole in the bag.
    Never happened to me!

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never happened to me!
    x2. over the years i've ordered alot of Supplement Direct stuff and never had any problems with their bags.

Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never happened to me!
    x100

Call bb.com and they will fix it. I bought sooo much SD stuff and never had any probs. So mad they are gettin the boot from bb.com

BB.com is retarded for getting rid fo them.

Thumbs up

^^ Thanks for the support guys! Generally if they package the box correctly then you are good, as I have dropped my UPS boxes down the stairs and I am sure they were dropped kicked a few times based on the shoe print on the box and I to have never had a problem. Sorry for those that have, but BB.com is good with refunding damaged packages, as I think they have a specific phone number or line for those instances.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking forward to getting my BB.com order. The citrulline malate and MSM powder were a steal.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Looking forward to getting my BB.com order. The citrulline malate and MSM powder were a steal.
    Thanks for your support Eldawg and good luck in achieving your future training goals?

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Never happened to me!
    Definitely not trying to blame it on bad quality bags. Just seemed to be a little split in the seam which can happen on any bag. The packer should have noticed it leaking all over the place.

Went ahead and emptied it into a tub. Also picked up some Citrulline Malate and a bunch of cissus Cissus is quite salty and rough, but it goes down.

Definitely not trying to blame it on bad quality bags. Just seemed to be a little split in the seam which can happen on any bag. The packer should have noticed it leaking all over the place.

Went ahead and emptied it into a tub. Also picked up some Citrulline Malate and a bunch of cissus Cissus is quite salty and rough, but it goes down.
    Yea, unfortunately skat happens. Do you take the Cissus for your joints or to add a stimulant free supp to your fat loss stack?

Yea, unfortunately skat happens. Do you take the Cissus for your joints or to add a stimulant free supp to your fat loss stack?
    I began taking it for pain in my triceps which I attributed to tendonitis. Since using it at over 2g per day (up to 5-6 grams) the pain has completely subsided and I can now perform heavy bench/CGBP/dips. I was pretty skeptical but now I swear by it. The taste is like a salty coffee but I take it 1tsp at a time

Thumbs up

I began taking it for pain in my triceps which I attributed to tendonitis. Since using it at over 2g per day (up to 5-6 grams) the pain has completely subsided and I can now perform heavy bench/CGBP/dips. I was pretty skeptical but now I swear by it. The taste is like a salty coffee but I take it 1tsp at a time
    Wow, that is some impressive results! Sounds like it did better than most prescription anti-inflammatory drugs.