Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Negative6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1MR and Golden Gains Sample Mini Review

1MR

Mixing Ability ****
    The sample pack mixed well in a small plastic cup. Approximately 6-8oz of water. There was a small clump at the bottom of the cup that could have easily mixed in a small addition of water.

Taste ****
    It tasted like fruit punch, Hawaiian Punch. It was almost to sweet but still enjoyable.

Focus *****
    I had very good focus during my whole workout. It has been a long time since I was that focused in the gym. I did not want to tear the gym apart but was able to constantly keep moving through my routine.

Pump ***
    I did notice a small pump but it was not skin tearing!

Overall ***
    The product is good, but I have had better products for a better price than what the bottle cost.

Golden Gains

Mixing Ability *****
    The Product mixed great in a small plastic cup, again 6-8oz of water. Note that the sample pack is 1/5 the normal serving.

Taste **
    I personally did not like the taste of Golden Gains. The taste is very hard to describe. I wasnt horrible, I could drink it without any problem but I would not choose to drink it on purpose again.

Overall ****
    If I had the extra money and wanted a solid post workout shake I could easily get past the taste of Golden Gains.
    Favorite Companies:

1. Controlled Labs
    2. Driven Sports

Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point. -C. S. Lewis

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Negative6 View Post

1MR

Mixing Ability ****
    The sample pack mixed well in a small plastic cup. Approximately 6-8oz of water. There was a small clump at the bottom of the cup that could have easily mixed in a small addition of water.

Taste ****
    It tasted like fruit punch, Hawaiian Punch. It was almost to sweet but still enjoyable.

Focus *****
    I had very good focus during my whole workout. It has been a long time since I was that focused in the gym. I did not want to tear the gym apart but was able to constantly keep moving through my routine.

Pump ***
    I did notice a small pump but it was not skin tearing!

Overall ***
    The product is good, but I have had better products for a better price than what the bottle cost.

Golden Gains

Mixing Ability *****
    The Product mixed great in a small plastic cup, again 6-8oz of water. Note that the sample pack is 1/5 the normal serving.

Taste **
    I personally did not like the taste of Golden Gains. The taste is very hard to describe. I wasnt horrible, I could drink it without any problem but I would not choose to drink it on purpose again.

Overall ****
    If I had the extra money and wanted a solid post workout shake I could easily get past the taste of Golden Gains.
    thanks for the review. surprised you didnt like the taste though, most love it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for the review. surprised you didnt like the taste though, most love it
    IMHO you have to let the taste of golden gains grow on you, after about 3 or 4 days, you start to crave that stuff

I remember when I first had my sample....

-Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    IMHO you have to let the taste of golden gains grow on you, after about 3 or 4 days, you start to crave that stuff

I remember when I first had my sample....

yeah, most love it. a ton of people make pancakes and other things out of it on a daily basis
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831