Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50)

No Beta Alanine, and No Creatine and by "No" I don't mean Nitric Oxide

I'm looking for a good Pre-Workout supplement that doesn't have Beta Alanine and Creatine in it. I'm wanting to try out CrePure so it would be kind of pointless to buy something else with creatine in it and i don't really like Beta Alanine. So does anyone know of one out there? The only thing i've come closest to finding is FUBAR but it just looks like straight up caffeine

Reps for answers and thanks
    October 16th, 2009 - Never Foget the Misc. Riot

"A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy - Blessed Be The Peacemakers"

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hemavol

Plasmatic

Plasma Jet

or

P-Slin

Gylcobol

Gylcergrow
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pantload will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Hemavol

Plasmatic

Plasma Jet

or

P-Slin

Gylcobol

Gylcergrow
    Thank you, the only one i've tried is Gylcergrow, and it doesn't have any "kick" to it. After i get done working out here in a bit i'll look into the rest of them.

Any you've tried personally? And if so which one has the best energy boost out of all of them?

Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Build_My_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pantload View Post
    I'm looking for a good Pre-Workout supplement that doesn't have Beta Alanine and Creatine in it. I'm wanting to try out CrePure so it would be kind of pointless to buy something else with creatine in it and i don't really like Beta Alanine. So does anyone know of one out there? The only thing i've come closest to finding is FUBAR but it just looks like straight up caffeine

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/le...ulic-pump.html

My lifting buddy mixes this with creatine and beta alanine... but you can just leave out the beta alanine...
    He said it works great on its own too.
    So it could be a possible option

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you, the only one i've tried is Gylcergrow, and it doesn't have any "kick" to it. After i get done working out here in a bit i'll look into the rest of them.

Any you've tried personally? And if so which one has the best energy boost out of all of them?

I have tried Hemavol and Plasma Jet. Both work awesome. Gylcergrow works, just no kick like you said.

I don't think any of them has any form of energy kick, if you want something that is pure energy that you could stack with it, I would go with ClearShot Concentrate by E-Pharm.

I also forgot to add in ICE Plus by Xtreme Formulations, its Aminos + Nitrates, pumps would be insane. Vendetta by them is also another good option (currently using and loving)
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakedesnake48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why no beta alanine?
    I want to be big enough so when someone bumps into you...self preservation kicks in and makes them apologize.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you aren't looking for a pump product, check out Focus XT for energy + enhanced focus.
    Meow

URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) URBANSK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hemavol

Plasma Jet
    i've tried both and both are awesome in uniquely different ways but ultimately give you a great pump!!!

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)

straight up citrulline malate

bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use this. It's pretty much the same as glycergrow, but it's pure glycerine.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/veg.html

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If you are already taking creatine and just looking for energy/focus I would look at stimulants or 'fat burners' as opposed to pre-workout drinks. There are plenty of options for energy support and the cost per serving would be much less than the pre-workout drinks.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

I have tried Hemavol and Plasma Jet. Both work awesome. Gylcergrow works, just no kick like you said.

I don't think any of them has any form of energy kick, if you want something that is pure energy that you could stack with it, I would go with ClearShot Concentrate by E-Pharm.

I also forgot to add in ICE Plus by Xtreme Formulations, its Aminos + Nitrates, pumps would be insane. Vendetta by them is also another good option (currently using and loving)
    Isn't ICE just mainly like an intra/post workout? I've been using Xtend on and off for the past month and not really sure if i like it or not. And i'm currently using Vendetta right now too, it's not bad, definitely one of the smooth Pre-workout drinks i've tried but still not quite the energy i'm looking for, it's good don't get me wrong. i just feel there is something better out there.

Now this ClearShot what not, i've heard bad and good things about it. Is it just a shot of caffeine or is there more to it?

Originally Posted by jakedesnake48 View Post
    why no beta alanine?
    It makes my skin itch (which is normal, i just don't like it) and sometimes i get nauseated when using products with it. Not sure if it's actually the beta alanine or just the product itself but the only beta alanine i've used that hasn't made me hate life at least once a week is NO Beta.

Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    straight up citrulline malate
    This looks promising, have you ever used it before?

Originally Posted by bseidl View Post
    I use this. It's pretty much the same as glycergrow, but it's pure glycerine.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/veg.html

Vegetable Glycerine.... what the hell? Do you drink it?

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    If you are already taking creatine and just looking for energy/focus I would look at stimulants or 'fat burners' as opposed to pre-workout drinks. There are plenty of options for energy support and the cost per serving would be much less than the pre-workout drinks.

Well i'm looking for NO pump and energy without the creatine and beta alanine. So a fat burner wouldn't really be what i'm looking for just by itself

I'm going to try and rep as many of you as i can, if i don't get you i'll get you when i'm on recharge

ICE Plus is a different product.