Ok, this is a typical diet for me the last several weeks (this was actually today's diet):
- 3 egg / 2 tbsp bacon bits / 1 oz cheese omelet w/ 3 strips turkey bacon
- 4 oz tuna salad with hardboiled eggs, tuna, cheese, almonds, green lettuce
- large plate of chinese chicken salad (was stuffed after I finished it)
- cup of coffee w/ whipping cream & stuvia
- 4-5 oz barbecued chicken w/ skin
- (2) BK double cheeseburgers w/ no buns
- large glass of 'greens' mixed with water, absolutely disguising but very healthy
and tonight, for the first time I also had the KFC double down (grilled) not very good IMO, has alot of sodium too
So today I was right around 2300 calories, and my BMR is 2800-2900, so thats a 600 calorie deficit.
Also I drink atleast 1 gallon of water a day, probably closer to 1.5 gallons - I am always thirsty on this diet for some reason.
On top of that, I have been going on 1 HOUR walks each day and doing pushups, situps etc.
I finally got a heart rate monitor so today I did 45 minutes low intensity cardio at an average of 145 BPM.
Anyways, point being is that I have been the same weight for 10 days. (+/- a few pounds). I figured at my weight at I would be losing a bit faster than this, as I have been on this diet now for nearly a month. So in one month I have lost maybe 11 pounds more most of that if not all was water weight.