HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Did I just give myself a concussion?

I don't know how, or what I did, but wtf...

Was doing box jumps and just finished my last set when I all of a sudden felt this horrible pressure on the front of my head. It wasn't a typical headache feeling, it just felt like my brain was smashed against the front of my skull. It kind of made me feel nauseous and I now feel slightly disoriented and woozy. It felt weird driving home because it's like my reaction time went to ****.

What the **** did I do? This is too weird... lol
    But I heard you give your favorite producer
    head in trade for his creative juices.

USAF

anonymous
    you can only get a concussion from trauma because it involves brain swelling

HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh well damn... I did something else really weird then. This has never happened before.
    But I heard you give your favorite producer
    head in trade for his creative juices.

USAF

anonymous
    Originally Posted by HamMach1 View Post
    Oh well damn... I did something else really weird then. This has never happened before.
    well, i mean jumping could definitely cause some disorientation, especially if you dont breathe well during the reps, anyway just drink alot of water, sit down and put an ice pack on your head u should be fine