MeanMachine86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower back pain (muscle) wont go away!

Hi all!

I have some lower back pains - right above my bottom. I have been to the doctor and have had some physiotherapy sessions, and the conclusion is that is it a muscles issue, due to sitting incorrectly for a longer period of time. I have done some special exercises and am sitting correctly, but my pain is still there (it has been there for months now).

Have you any suggestions to what I can do? I do back-exercises each week, the deadlift, squat and so on, but nothing is helping. Some times after workout (especially deadlift) I feel more sore in my muscle.

I am 23 years old and weighs 66kg.

Hope you can help

Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stealth7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds almost exactly how my back is. Its been 4 months with this problem. Saw 1 regular doctor and 1 back doctor. Been through a month of physical therapy and the only thing that helped was when my doctor gave me anti-inflamatory steroid pills that took the pain away for a week but then it wore off, it feels like. If i sit too long my back gets tired or if i bend over alot it starts getting tired. Its always sore when i wake up and usually fatigued by the end of the night. Im about to post my whole story right now in this section and exactly what i have done so far.

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sitting for long periods of time will shorten your hip flexors and will bring you into anterior pelvic tilt, resulting in a lordosis. This will also weaken your hip extensors, i.e glute max, hamstrings. Focus on strengthening those as well as increasing flexibility in your hip flexors. You may also wont to work on core stabilization exercises, i.e planks, to strengthen your transverse abdominus, and multifidis.
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zentenk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have same pain and I sit down a lot. So doing planks and strengthing abs helps? What about sprinting and jumping, that wore out my hip flexors pretty bad.

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This sounds similar to what I experience off and on - an SI joint pain. I tend to get spasms down there, especially when I sit incorrectly for long periods of time. What helped me? Rest, muscle relaxers and heat. If you keep lifting while having this injury, it obviously won't get any better. Sleep on your side with a pillow between your legs and knees pulled towards your chest (like a fetal position) to help take the pressure off your lower back. Try to have heat on the area as much as possible (I used to buy those sticky heating things at like CVS that you can slap on there for all day heat). After awhile, I would recommend doing the McKenzie back stretches/exercises to help with stretching and strengthening your lower back. After you feel comfortable, work back into a workout routine.
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831