Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphakhymn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

elbows clicking, and hurting when i bench

^^^

on nontraining days, it doesn't hurt at all, but on chest/tricep day, it starts to happen around the 3rd set

doesn't hurt thaaat much, but hurts enough for me to have to stop benching and start doing flyes

i cant train my triceps anymore cos of this sht problem

been going on for about 2 weeks

know anything bout this problem?

thanks
    Say my username real fast

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pain location on the elbow? Sounds like some golfer's/tennis elbow. I get the same crap too. Best idea is to rest/ice and then slowly work back into a routine with lighter weights/more reps. Connective tissue can be a bitch when you start lifting heavier. Also, try some compression wraps on it (I actually use one of these bad boys: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/sh...ump&navCount=3)

Good luck broseph
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wannabetoned is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RyanGrob View Post
    Pain location on the elbow? Sounds like some golfer's/tennis elbow. I get the same crap too. Best idea is to rest/ice and then slowly work back into a routine with lighter weights/more reps. Connective tissue can be a bitch when you start lifting heavier. Also, try some compression wraps on it (I actually use one of these bad boys: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/sh...ump&navCount=3)

Good luck broseph
    i dont think its tennis elbow, because that would be so much more painful
    "The heights by great men reached and kept / Were not attained by sudden flight, / But they, while their companions slept, / Were toiling upward in the night."
    -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wannabetoned View Post
    i dont think its tennis elbow, because that would be so much more painful
    It's hard to diagnose by his description, but tennis/golfer's elbow are simply distinguished by which tendons are inflammed (lateral epicondylitis vs. medial epicondylitis). Either way, a tendon is obviously inflammed in the area.
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Defensor27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was having problems like that, started taking Animal Flex and it went away. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

Preacher curls with an ez bar will do it to me still. I look for other biceps exercises.