SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you see any change??? (added more pics)

Does anyone see a positive change in these pics???? I'm a bit frustrated by the slow weight loss (3lb loss btwn. the first and last pic, but 14 lbs since I started) and need an outside perspective...

Feb18th.......................March 29th................................April 8th

ETA: more full body pics... (feb 18th and today)
    Last edited by SouthernPeach; 04-13-2010 at 09:09 AM.

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you have a picture of your midsection only. You could be losing fat in different areas you know.

Also what i've noticed in progress pictures is the change of appearance that comes along with the change of pants. Some pants are tighter along the waistline then others, making it appear that the waist is protruding farther than it actually is. I can easily tell that the green shorts are much loser than your jeans.
    Last edited by iLiRaM; 04-13-2010 at 07:43 AM.
    squeeze your glutes and press

SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SouthernPeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iLiRaM View Post
    you have a picture of your midsection only. You could be losing fat in different areas you know
    Well I've leaned out in my arms, lower legs, face/neck and am starting to see a change in my thighs and glutes. I just feel like I'm not seeing much of a difference in my midsection...which it the one spot I really want to lose from. I have lost a significant amt. of fat from my abs since starting back in Oct. but not so much in the past 6 weeks or so.

Iceman9802 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman9802 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can see a little bit of a difference. You looked good to begin with though

I dont know what your diet is like but maybe you should decrease your calories by 250 or so and switch up your workouts... Kinda hard to judge though not knowing what your diet or workout schedule is like.
    "Just wait and see"

Originally Posted by Iceman9802 View Post
    I can see a little bit of a difference. You looked good to begin with though

I dont know what your diet is like but maybe you should decrease your calories by 250 or so and switch up your workouts... Kinda hard to judge though not knowing what your diet or workout schedule is like.
    I've been eating around 1400-1600 calories a day (about a 500 deficit) and lifting 4x a week. I have one cheat day a week where I probably eat around 2000 cals.

Iceman9802 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman9802 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you do cardio???
    "Just wait and see"

Do you do cardio???
    Yep. I do about 20 min of HIIT 4x a week.

I'm not sure then... Maybe you should do some lower intensity cardio more to target the fat burning, like maintaining 65-70% of your max heart rate for 45 minutes or so instead of the HIIT cardio all the time. Other than that I'm not sure. Just keep going and eventually you will get to where you want to be, atleast your weightloss hasnt stopped completely.
    "Just wait and see"

I'm driven by results. AndrewK1's Avatar
    AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think

1) You should take pictures where the same apparel. Just so we can adequately judge your progress! So going forward I would do that. Maybe take some different angles too if you want to make sure!

2) I think you are making progress just got to keep at it! Don't get discouraged ever.
    You will love when you get to your end goal!

Cheers
    I owe all to the LORD Jesus Christ. Author and Finisher.

Devastation----> Determination-----> Domination.

I'm not sure then... Maybe you should do some lower intensity cardio more to target the fat burning, like maintaining 65-70% of your max heart rate for 45 minutes or so instead of the HIIT cardio all the time. Other than that I'm not sure. Just keep going and eventually you will get to where you want to be, atleast your weightloss hasnt stopped completely.
    Thanks! I'll try that.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your Abdominals are looking pretty good; from what I can tell you look like you have a great base for figure. Ever consider competing someday?

Originally Posted by DanielBeauchamp View Post
    Your Abdominals are looking pretty good; from what I can tell you look like you have a great base for figure. Ever consider competing someday?
    I have been throwing around the idea for the past month or two. I have a personal trainer right now who isn't really into lifting heavy... I have sessions with him until the end of May and then I think I'm going to start seeing if I can add a bit more mass and lean out. I need to find a comp. near me and make a deadline for myself... do you think I could get there by the end of this year?

I added some more pics that show my hips and thighs...

easy_z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Abs look like they are coming in nicely.

Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like the feb18 full body pic better
    The battle is won.

I Rep back 500+

SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteepRanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Feb 18th pic looks good to begin with, there is some progress though. Abs are starting to look nice. If you are thinking about competing definitely go for it .
    Bench 270
    Deadlift 450
    Squat 405

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see progress between the full body pics but not the other pics. The full body pics show you are well on your way.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SouthernPeach View Post
    I have been throwing around the idea for the past month or two. I have a personal trainer right now who isn't really into lifting heavy... I have sessions with him until the end of May and then I think I'm going to start seeing if I can add a bit more mass and lean out. I need to find a comp. near me and make a deadline for myself... do you think I could get there by the end of this year?
    You have a great shape right now. I would give myself a little time and start working on gaining a bit more mass and leaning out, as you said. With hard work and dedication, I think it's very possible you could compete by the end of the year or at least by early next year.

It totally depends on how much you're willing to commit.

Thanks guys. That definitely gives me some motivation knowing that there is some change.

Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    I like the feb18 full body pic better
    thanks a lot...

55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking at the full body pics there is obviously some fat loss around your mid section. It is also definitely noticeable in your legs. Keep it up.