Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordan_S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wide Parallel Grip Pulldown

Aite guys. As the title says, a new wide Parallel Grip bar is in my gym now since a few days ago, and i'm thinking of using it for my pulldowns when I train back tommorrow. I just wanted to know if this grip stresses the upper or lower lats. I remember reading an article on Rich Gaspari and he said because of the wide but neutral grip it stresses both the upper and lower lats. But I just wanted to get you guys views on it aswell.

DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really like doing that one, I alternate it in. It should hit the whole lat if you pull all the way through.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 160 lbs, it doesnt matter. In fact, you should be doing pullups. Lots of them.

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jordan_S View Post
    Aite guys. As the title says, a new wide Parallel Grip bar is in my gym now since a few days ago, and i'm thinking of using it for my pulldowns when I train back tommorrow. I just wanted to know if this grip stresses the upper or lower lats. I remember reading an article on Rich Gaspari and he said because of the wide but neutral grip it stresses both the upper and lower lats. But I just wanted to get you guys views on it aswell.
    To answer your qestion, the lower lats but its going to blast your lats (both lower and upper) and mid back hard.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”