Closed Thread
    screamer12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thinking about Letrozole/Nolvadex for gyno

Im 17 years old and have had gyno for a long time, i cant even remember when i started to develope it, i was overweight when i was younger (not severly, but still quite a bit)

Now im starting to get into bodybuilding, and its driving me crazy, its effecting me to the point where part of me just wants to stop training/stop caring about how i look because i feel like ill never have a good looking body with this condition

Surgery really isnt an option for me at this point, i just cant afford it and ive read all over the place that Letrozole and Nolvadex may just be the key to eliminating this for once and for all.. but i have a few questions

first of all, side effects? long term and short term?
    how should i take this? like dosages i mean, should i take the letrozole first, followed by nolva or take them at the same time?

and how safe is this to do? im not taking any testosterone boosters of any kind and im pretty new to bodybuilding, my stack is just SP250, Protein powders (whey for post, casein for before bed) a multi vitamine and BCAA tablets throughout the day, nothing fancy, i stay away from all of the hormonal stuff, im going to add in creatine and glutamine soon though, but still staying away from the hormonal stuff for now

so is this a good idea/a bad idea? is it going to have any long term side effects? and if it does work, is it going to come back?

i really really want this gone..

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Posting in Teen is dumb, because outside of a very select few posters you'll get uninformed, ignorant, and useless replies.

Honestly, wait a few years and reassess. Pubertal gyno happens, and it can resolve itself as easily as it appears. The drugs you're talking about using aren't child's play (no pun) because they selectively block or destroy an entire group of steroid hormones...something not to be taken lightly.

Out of curiosity, why isn't surgery an option?

You're probably not going to get a Rx for tamoxifen, and even less likely to get one for letrozole. Go get a medical opinion, though...worst that'll happen is you're referred to another doctor for a more accurate opinion and rundown of your options.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

mart001413 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I would also like to know this! I was wondering about tamoxifen..

I know gynaecomastia is common in teens, I know it may resolve itself, I know there isn't much I can do, I've read it all over. But I'm 19 nearly 20 now, doesn't look like it's going away on it's own, and it's starting to get very depressing. I was overweight as a kid, but am starting to get into pretty good shape, but still have lumps under my nipples. I would get surgery but I assume it would be expensive, so not really an option.

Will tamoxifen work to reduce the gynaecomastia? I'm aware it's a serious drug, with serious side affects, but in my opinion it is worth the risks if it works. Apparently body builders use it after steroids to stop gynaecomastia (I really don't know much about this just read it online), which has what's got me thinking about it.

Thanks in advance guys.

builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000) builder95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know how you feel, Gyno has ruined my life for the last 2 years. I'm at the point where I want it gone and I want it gone now because it ruins my physique. I just bought some letro last week from canada and it will be here soon. I knknow people will tell you not to take it but many have not had gyno. I've heard 10-14 days is usually all it takes to get rid of it while using the correct dosages so if 2 weeks of me having low sex drive and aching bones will get rid of this gyno.... so be it. If you want to check in on my progress im about to make a workout log that will show my progress as I grow and hopefully lose gyno when the supp arrives in 3 weeks.