BMXandSLED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just out of curiosity...

Ok so I am the type of teen that likes to switch up the equipment he uses on the same group of muscles when i work out...ex on chest day i do bench one day then ill do dumbells on the next chest day and so on. I decided to try out the Iso-Lateral Bench... does anybody know why its so much easier...other than the fact there is no balancing involved. Like on the Iso today i had a repping weight of 340lbs. Where on a regular flat bench press i max out at 255lbs with 3 reps. Thanks.

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BMXandSLED View Post
    Ok so I am the type of teen that likes to switch up the equipment he uses on the same group of muscles when i work out...ex on chest day i do bench one day then ill do dumbells on the next chest day and so on. I decided to try out the Iso-Lateral Bench... does anybody know why its so much easier...other than the fact there is no balancing involved. Like on the Iso today i had a repping weight of 340lbs. Where on a regular flat bench press i max out at 255lbs with 3 reps. Thanks.
    All this sounds like is you're trying to find an excuse to say you bench 255 x3