Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3d Side Effects

I just recently bought that Jack3d PW supp... Just a little about myself, I am what you would call a supplement drain, as in I've tried just about everything out there. I am a 20 year old 5'10 at 205.. Absolutely NO medical history or problems.

It was an amazing workout, I took 3 scoops as I am very tolerant to caffeine and stims, used to products with 400mg caffeine and the such. Energy was through the roof, strength as well. Had that stimulant altered state of mind. However, towards the end of my workout, I felt just wrong... I felt extremely dizzy, and my BP just like bottomed out (I didn't even have a palpable radial pulse, and a weak carotid pulse). My pulse wasnt too fast, it was pretty normal, just extremely weak. I got home and took my blood pressure, which came back as 92/58 at first. I'm somewhat medically competant, so I knew how to handle that, though it scared the **** out of me. When I tried to talk to someone I felt like a zombie, It took me a while to say stuff and sometimes id mix up words... I just felt ****ing weird as hell, like I was high on something. I'm feeling better now, but any ideas on what this is about? I'd understand tachycardia, but I've never once taken a PW at any dose which bottomed out my BP.
    If you strive to be something, you must work for it. Pain is your friend, it shows you that you are still alive. Refuse to be common.

Make no god damn mistake, I'm in this for power and glory.

Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shea_G has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I crash hard from 1.5 scoops, couldnt imagine 3.

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please go see a doctor immediately. It could be nothing or it could be something serious; whenever you have trouble speaking or have "confusion" along with other side effects you should NOT ignore it.

http://www.healthy-heart-guide.com/s...ni-stroke.html

At 20 years old I doubt it was a mini-stroke, or TIA, but you don't take chances when symptoms like that arise.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3 scoops of that would be pretty wild. It's probably from the geranium.

techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) techKO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mustangcobra View Post
    Please go see a doctor immediately. It could be nothing or it could be something serious; whenever you have trouble speaking or have "confusion" along with other side effects you should NOT ignore it.

http://www.healthy-heart-guide.com/s...ni-stroke.html

At 20 years old I doubt it was a mini-stroke, or TIA, but you don't take chances when symptoms like that arise.
    Aye I was wondering if it was a TIA myself... Though I had my girlfriend do the stroke test on me that paramedics use and I didn't really seem to fulfill any condition of a TIA or stroke. I was a little shocky though, and yes I'm definitely going to see a doctor just to be sure.
    If you strive to be something, you must work for it. Pain is your friend, it shows you that you are still alive. Refuse to be common.

Make no god damn mistake, I'm in this for power and glory.

J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up j thomas

Originally Posted by techKO_ View Post
    I just recently bought that Jack3d PW supp... Just a little about myself, I am what you would call a supplement drain, as in I've tried just about everything out there. I am a 20 year old 5'10 at 205.. Absolutely NO medical history or problems.

It was an amazing workout, I took 3 scoops as I am very tolerant to caffeine and stims, used to products with 400mg caffeine and the such. Energy was through the roof, strength as well. Had that stimulant altered state of mind. However, towards the end of my workout, I felt just wrong... I felt extremely dizzy, and my BP just like bottomed out (I didn't even have a palpable radial pulse, and a weak carotid pulse). My pulse wasnt too fast, it was pretty normal, just extremely weak. I got home and took my blood pressure, which came back as 92/58 at first. I'm somewhat medically competant, so I knew how to handle that, though it scared the **** out of me. When I tried to talk to someone I felt like a zombie, It took me a while to say stuff and sometimes id mix up words... I just felt ****ing weird as hell, like I was high on something. I'm feeling better now, but any ideas on what this is about? I'd understand tachycardia, but I've never once taken a PW at any dose which bottomed out my BP.
    i had the same affects, like your walking around in a daze. the strength and power were there, but its just a weird.

maher.tamoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 scoop...

are u crazy man,,, u r just 20 and you took 3 scoop in pre workout,,,
    there is nothing wrong with jack 3d,,, its wrong with you man,,,
    just 1 scoop is enough for you, as i am taking and having a really nice and crazy workout, even i am 29 and working out since 10 years,

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by maher.tamoor View Post
    just 1 scoop is enough for you, as i am taking and having a really nice and crazy workout, even i am 29 and working out since 10 years,
    well good to know age and workout experience correlate to stimulant tolerance
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50) robbondo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think no matter your weight, "stim tolerance", experience, or age, taking 3 times the recommended dosage of ANY product is probably a horrible idea. I have to admit though at 20 I did stupider things myself. Live and learn.

Bigger Faster Stronger rfriedrich9's Avatar
    rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rfriedrich9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the only side effect i had was crashing but thats after 2 to 3 hours in the gym other then that fav pre workout out there
    Rep me out of red please.....

“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.”

Do work son.

nathanswindell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not just jack3d, it is any supplement with 1-3 dimethylamylamine in it. It makes you crash and feel out of it after about an hour or so of taking it. I used to take 1mr and it caused the same thing, because it also contains (or did contain when i was taking it, i believe they removed 1-3 from it.) 1-3 dimethylamylamine. All i can describe the crash feeling as is being buzzed off of alcohol or being just a little high off of weed, which could be a good or bad thing depending on your situation haha. Although the crash is a problem, i was more worried about the "stim dick" that it caused. Your junk gets really small when non erect and its just really hard to get an erection. The good thing though is that this effect is not permanent and should wear off once the 1-3 leaves your system (about 1 to 2 days for it to fully leave i believe) If you drink lots of water it should flush it out even faster. Probably about a gallon or a gallon and a half of water daily would do the trick pretty fast. Anyway, pick your poison carefully...Hope this helped...

J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, i bought into the jack3d hype very early on. My first workout i took 3 scoops and had trouble driving home, that's how ****ed up I was (due to the crash an hour later). Next workout took 1 scoop and still crashed EXTREMELY hard, almost as hard as 3 scoops.

If I had to guess you're just like me, and any supp with 1,3 dimeth in it you should undoubtedly stay away from.
    Swole Clothing Company

soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I only do 1 scoop or 1.5.. and I've never had a crash from it..
    And I'm pretty small

NYYDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYYDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYYDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYYDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYYDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYYDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYYDynasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've taken jack3d for a while...usually 3-3.5 scoops...never crashed...only side affect was I couldn't sleep if I lifted after like 6 pm or so...

siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had crappy side effects too.
    More a lathargic feeling about an hour after w/outs.
    Still saw the product through though, and lowered the dosage to around 1.5 scoops from what I recall...

Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some sleepy problems thats about it.

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would do 2 scoops, tops.. No crash, no side effects but was more than enough for me. I switched over to White Flood and take just one scoop.. Def enough..... Couldn't imagine more than that...

ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To me that just sounds like God giving you a hint to stop taking it

wasay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I'm 31yrs 5'11 and 170 lbs I take 2 scoops the only after effects i get are fast breathing for an hour after workout, thirsty for atleast 4 - 5 hours and bursts of energy.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by maher.tamoor View Post
    like using commas where there should be periods, do you?

and actually, the recommended dosing on the product container advises anywhere from 1 to 3 scoops, so - per the company guidelines - he is doing nothing outrageous by dosing as such.

Originally Posted by robbondo View Post
    I think no matter your weight, "stim tolerance", experience, or age, taking 3 times the recommended dosage of ANY product is probably a horrible idea. I have to admit though at 20 I did stupider things myself. Live and learn.
    see above..
    i am glad you did stupider things tho at 20 then trying out a max dose on a supplement product.
    you risk-taker you.

Originally Posted by NYYDynasty View Post
    I've taken jack3d for a while...usually 3-3.5 scoops...
    now you, you are exceeding the max.
    not good.

Originally Posted by wasay View Post
    I'm 31yrs 5'11 and 170 lbs I take 2 scoops the only after effects i get are fast breathing for an hour after workout, thirsty for atleast 4 - 5 hours and bursts of energy.
    wow. awesome first post on this site.
    thx so much for sharing your .02 about --- nothing.
    thread was about ppl experiencing side effects, not for ppl to tell how much they like Jack3d.

try reading before you post.

and other side-effects that one may want to be aware of:

if your gecko escapes his cage and sneaks into your DMAA stash, you may then have a reptile dysfunction.

IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500)
    The instructions say work your way to 4 scoops increasing by 1 scoop each work out day.
    You may have been reading it wrong bro.
    Glad you got some good work outs.
    Im not tolerant to stims like you and it was my 1st pre and have yet to find 1 that makes me work so hard
    Keep up the good work and becareful

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronMan1234 View Post
    The instructions say work your way to 4 scoops increasing by 1 scoop each work out day.
    You may have been reading it wrong bro.
    yes IronMan, you may have read it wrong for sure.

original guidelines printed on product stated 1-3 scoops, assessing tolerance at 1 scoop first.

when ppl started having such widely reported negative reactions, the company changed it's dosing guidelines to this:

Due to extreme potency, it's highly recommended to assess tolerance by using a 1.5 scoop serving before consuming full dose, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. Some individuals may find 1, 1.5 or 2 scoops per serving is the ideal dose for workout domination. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD

IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500) IronMan1234 is not very helpful. (-500)
    U mad yet?

Originally Posted by IronMan1234 View Post
    U mad yet?
    me?

i don't understand your post..

why would i be mad at someone who posts flatly wrong info and appears recklessly uninformed?

but i bet if u keep taking 4 scoops of Jack3d, u gonna b mad after awhile dood...........

AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah man I took jack and hated it.
    Not sure if it was the 1,3 or what. I used oxy pro in the past and crashed on that but eventually built up a tolerance to it.

Be careful with that stuff. Never exceed the lable recommendations and start off with a small amount at first. Most of these supplements suck. I have to admit I feel better when I'm not on any sups. Just eating and lifting. All they do is just give you and edge. Every1s advice here is pretty much on the money.
    -No I in Team-
    (Resident Product Specialist.)

kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would you max out the serving if you just recently bought it to try for the first time O_0?

U mad.

DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DearlyDevoted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by J1mb0 View Post
    yeah, i bought into the jack3d hype very early on. My first workout i took 3 scoops and had trouble driving home, that's how ****ed up I was (due to the crash an hour later). Next workout took 1 scoop and still crashed EXTREMELY hard, almost as hard as 3 scoops.

If I had to guess you're just like me, and any supp with 1,3 dimeth in it you should undoubtedly stay away from.
    I have very similar symptoms. What do yo use, or what would you recommend using as an alternative? N.O. Explode 2.0?

lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by techKO_ View Post

and thats why i dont waste money on jack3d lol. also made me crash like crazy the first time i used it, so i sold it to somebody and got a different pre wo
    will rep back
    ==============
    Current Supps
    Cellucor C4 Extreme
    Cellucor COR-Performance Creatine
    XF Ultra Peptide Whey
    CL Oximega fish oil
    CL Orange Triad

thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jack3d is such a love and hate I use it twice a week 2 scoops a time, unreal long 2hr workouts great pump but fack me the crash is like nothing else can't even function just need to lye down in bed, and no bonners for rest of the day deff gets the gf mad, but that workout>sideaffects IMO

If kno one has boxed or gaver on the heavy bag on jack3d try it out you turn into a animal
    "Always satisfied but still strive for more"