Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    kkjcid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone using this CRAP product.. Yes, I said it there. Not because it wont give you results, but because you will ultimately get sick of it, or even in worst case DIE!.. I have had some friends using this thing and they have serious heart problems. This got the health ministry running in Denmark (where I live) and now this stuff is BANNED in Denmark. Read the following article. Use google translate to translate the page as text is in danish.

politiken.dk/tjek/sundhedogmotion/ECE1444908/foedevarestyrelsen-advarer-om-kosttilskud

The main thing is that it has a substance called 1,3-dimethylamylamin, which is also marketed as methylhexaneamine, dimethylpentylamine and pentylamine in some products. This will make your heart all messed up!..

Please dont take it and stay safe.

kkjcid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This stuff is also found in Oxyelite Pro, BSN Endoburn NT og 1.M.R Powder.

Originally Posted by kkjcid View Post
    Hi everyone using this CRAP product.. Yes, I said it there. Not because it wont give you results, but because you will ultimately get sick of it, or even in worst case DIE!.. I have had some friends using this thing and they have serious heart problems. This got the health ministry running in Denmark (where I live) and now this stuff is BANNED in Denmark. Read the following article. Use google translate to translate the page as text is in danish.

politiken.dk/tjek/sundhedogmotion/ECE1444908/foedevarestyrelsen-advarer-om-kosttilskud

The main thing is that it has a substance called 1,3-dimethylamylamin, which is also marketed as methylhexaneamine, dimethylpentylamine and pentylamine in some products. This will make your heart all messed up!..

Please dont take it and stay safe.

Fresuvi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I started taking this stuff about a year and a half ago(I think). I was 16 at the time. Now I'm 18, I am extremely small IMO(155 lbs ~5% BF, 5"9) I was even smaller when I started taking it. I bought it from GNC in bulk because it was really cheap. I still have about 5 tubs of the original recipe, which they no longer make. I run cross country and track competitively, and I wanted to use this stuff to give me an edge over the rest of my team. Needless to say, it worked like a charm, I was able to gain about 10 lbs of muscle and drop about 2% BF. However, this stuff gave me some terrible side effects. I got a similar crash to what the rest of you guys got, but I was only taking 1 scoop. I eventually started getting used to it and moved up to 2 scoops, then I started getting headaches and stomachaches after every workout and run. I kept taking it because it gave me a noticeable increase in energy and motivation when I ran or worked out. I stopped taking it a few months ago because I started vomiting very frequently after I pushed myself to my physical limits e.g. races and heavy lifting sessions. I know GNC still sells this stuff because I see it when I go there for my protein powder. Moral of the story is, don't take this stuff for extended periods of time if you are sensitive to stims, are small(like me), or are under 18(like me). It even says not to take it if you're under 18. However, in a way, I am extremely glad I took it. I went from being a 5:15 miler and barely being able to bench 120 lbs to a 4:15 miler, 1:55 half miler, and a 9:35 2 miler, and 215 max bench. It may seem to you hulks that is a measly amount, but for someone who runs up to 90 miles per week and still is able to manage to keep that much muscle is quite a feat in itself. My biggest advice to those still taking DMAA supplements is to be careful. If you're a bigger person, follow the labeled amount, if you're small, take less.

hauloverking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking jacked 3d for about 2weeks,It's a awesome pre-workout I've been using the restroom alot more than usual.I use the recommended dose I'm 37 and this isn't the first pre-workout I've used. Is this a common side-effect or should I make a Drs appointment

trichelson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trichelson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trichelson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IronMan1234 View Post
    U mad.
    Dude I just came on this site to check out the jacked side effects but i really needed to say this. You're talking **** over a bodybuilding website. Your dick must be so small probably why you're bulking up, compensate much? As if talking **** over the internet wasn't pathetic enough already you're doing it on a forum. Get a life.

Registered User beatthebeast101's Avatar
    beatthebeast101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beatthebeast101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by trichelson View Post
    Dude I just came on this site to check out the jacked side effects but i really needed to say this. You're talking **** over a bodybuilding website. Your dick must be so small probably why you're bulking up, compensate much? As if talking **** over the internet wasn't pathetic enough already you're doing it on a forum. Get a life.
    U mad??

johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beatthebeast101 View Post
    U mad??
    im mad....whats the purpose of bumping old thread.....for THIS? (U mad??)....srs dude for real smdh!

johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beatthebeast101 View Post
    U mad??
    u red??

Moekadry is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Jack3d

Hi i took jack3d half a pack before workout and on an empty stomack as said on the packet and when i started the workout my heart starts pumping fast and my body started feeling weird its like electric source in my body is it normal please i need a reply as soon as possible thank u