Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lctigers21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thebeagle View Post
    Jack3d is such a love and hate I use it twice a week 2 scoops a time, unreal long 2hr workouts great pump but fack me the crash is like nothing else can't even function just need to lye down in bed, and no bonners for rest of the day deff gets the gf mad, but that workout>sideaffects IMO

If kno one has boxed or gaver on the heavy bag on jack3d try it out you turn into a animal
    yeah thats really the only thing that i would take jack3d for, but im still not a real big fan of it. I would rather buy my rpm and clout for pre wo, it doesnt give you a crazy zone out effect but still gets u pumped to lift
    will rep back
    ==============
    Current Supps
    Cellucor C4 Extreme
    Cellucor COR-Performance Creatine
    XF Ultra Peptide Whey
    CL Oximega fish oil
    CL Orange Triad

dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I weigh 205 and the most I take is 1 scoop. Definitely going overboard with 3 scoops.

LocoMX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LocoMX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 16 and I take 2.5 scoops of jacked before workout. Before lifting I start tingling all over but it goes away after I start to lift. But after I lift for about 1-2 hours I feel like hell. i crash hard. I get home and just wanna sleep. every time I get up I become very light headed. I also became very hot. side effects are not the greatest but it is really a great pre workout to take.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LocoMX View Post
    I'm 16 and I take 2.5 scoops of jacked before workout. Before lifting I start tingling all over but it goes away after I start to lift. But after I lift for about 1-2 hours I feel like hell. i crash hard. I get home and just wanna sleep. every time I get up I become very light headed. I also became very hot. side effects are not the greatest but it is really a great pre workout to take.
    irresponsible/10

jajajajajajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok well ive just gotten back into the workout scene and i've never used any other supps apart from whey protein. just bought jack3d the other day and it really boosted me and pumped for ages even after my workout (btw i used it for cardio was awesome) the next day same feeling but on the third day it i had a good workout but about 4 hours after i took it i was just normally walking around and my heart began to feel like it was pumping so fast that it was going to rip out of my chest! ii have never had such sharp pain for a second i thought i was having a heart attack i dont know if this is normal but it really scared me i dont know if i should just decrease from 1/2 a scoop or just discontinue btw i am caffeine tolerant so i dont know why this is happening. im a 21 year old female btw first time on any supps apart from whey protein.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jajajajajajay View Post
    but about 4 hours after i took it i was just normally walking around and my heart began to feel like it was pumping so fast that it was going to rip out of my chest! ii have never had such sharp pain for a second i thought i was having a heart attack i dont know if this is normal but it really scared me
    does what you explain seem like something that would be considered "normal"?
    i should just decrease from 1/2 a scoop or just discontinue
    if 1/2 scoop is doing this, then you need to eliminate the product. immediately.
    btw i am caffeine tolerant so i dont know why this is happening. im a 21 year old female btw first time on any supps apart from whey protein.
    has nothing to do with the caffeine.
    you are sensitive to 1, 3 more than likely, and should avoid it in the future.

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LocoMX View Post
    You dumbass. I'm 17 and I only take 1 scoop and it's more than enough. I tried 2 scoops once and it was way too much, got the side effects and everything. You should only be taking 1 scoop at most. You dont need to get the bad side effects to know that its actually doing something.

jajajajajajay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks snajency that was helpful

The mind is everything. SugarDoll's Avatar
    SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by techKO_ View Post
    I just recently bought that Jack3d PW supp... Just a little about myself, I am what you would call a supplement drain, as in I've tried just about everything out there. I am a 20 year old 5'10 at 205.. Absolutely NO medical history or problems.

It was an amazing workout, I took 3 scoops as I am very tolerant to caffeine and stims, used to products with 400mg caffeine and the such. Energy was through the roof, strength as well. Had that stimulant altered state of mind. However, towards the end of my workout, I felt just wrong... I felt extremely dizzy, and my BP just like bottomed out (I didn't even have a palpable radial pulse, and a weak carotid pulse). My pulse wasnt too fast, it was pretty normal, just extremely weak. I got home and took my blood pressure, which came back as 92/58 at first. I'm somewhat medically competant, so I knew how to handle that, though it scared the **** out of me. When I tried to talk to someone I felt like a zombie, It took me a while to say stuff and sometimes id mix up words... I just felt ****ing weird as hell, like I was high on something. I'm feeling better now, but any ideas on what this is about? I'd understand tachycardia, but I've never once taken a PW at any dose which bottomed out my BP.

I hope you are well. Those supplements may cause anxiety attacks among other serious side effects. I have taken plenty of 'energy' enhancing supplements; although they might be FDA approved always listen to your body. Your body overrules all tests. The FDA has been known to approve a few variety of killing meds just for profit...so don't trust the FDA stamp.
    "Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing."- Vince Lombardi

Journal:
    ––––•(-•*Living The Sugar Dream:::Live to Win*•-)•––––
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139117763

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SugarDoll View Post
    I have taken plenty of 'energy' enhancing supplements; although they might be FDA approved always listen to your body. Your body overrules all tests. The FDA has been known to approve a few variety of killing meds just for profit...so don't trust the FDA stamp.
    uhhhhhhhh.......

strong anti-FDA sentiment.

only problem is, the FDA does not "approve" nor "regulate" the supplement industry.

try exploring DHSEA.
    http://www.quackwatch.org/02Consumer...ion/dshea.html

The mind is everything. SugarDoll's Avatar
    SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000) SugarDoll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    uhhhhhhhh.......

strong anti-FDA sentiment.

only problem is, the FDA does not "approve" nor "regulate" the supplement industry.

try exploring DHSEA.
    http://www.quackwatch.org/02Consumer...ion/dshea.html

Hmmm...Interesting; I will most definitely check it out! Thank you*
    "Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing."- Vince Lombardi

Journal:
    ––––•(-•*Living The Sugar Dream:::Live to Win*•-)•––––
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139117763

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

overdose !

I just recently bought that Jack3d PW supp... Just a little about myself, I am what you would call a supplement drain, as in I've tried just about everything out there. I am a 20 year old 5'10 at 205.. Absolutely NO medical history or problems.

It was an amazing workout, I took 3 scoops as I am very tolerant to caffeine and stims, used to products with 400mg caffeine and the such. Energy was through the roof, strength as well. Had that stimulant altered state of mind. However, towards the end of my workout, I felt just wrong... I felt extremely dizzy, and my BP just like bottomed out (I didn't even have a palpable radial pulse, and a weak carotid pulse). My pulse wasnt too fast, it was pretty normal, just extremely weak. I got home and took my blood pressure, which came back as 92/58 at first. I'm somewhat medically competant, so I knew how to handle that, though it scared the **** out of me. When I tried to talk to someone I felt like a zombie, It took me a while to say stuff and sometimes id mix up words... I just felt ****ing weird as hell, like I was high on something. I'm feeling better now, but any ideas on what this is about? I'd understand tachycardia, but I've never once taken a PW at any dose which bottomed out my BP.

This can be because of one of the ingredients called DIMETHYLAMYLAMINE i guess..i have read this scary explanation about it recently altho i bought this product too :

Are there safety concerns?
    Dimethylamylamine is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth. Since it is thought to work like a stimulant, there is concern that it might also cause similar side effects and increase the chance of serious side effects such as rapid heartbeat, increase in blood pressure, and increase the chance of having a heart attack or stroke.

There have been reports of life-threatening side effects including stroke and a condition called lactic acidosis in people who have taken dimethylamylamine

Registered User AllNaturalAsian's Avatar
    AllNaturalAsian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 3 scoop of jack like 6 times a week and it doesnt do anything for me anymore. After the first week Jack just didnt work for me anymore =/

videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) videoprofessor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jack3d definitely works, but the side effects are not worth it. I went through one container and I had some severe side effects. I work overnight so id take usually 1 scoop at 6am right before my workout. Everything was okay until after about 5 days of using it, I started getting these aching pains in my chest. It was unbearable at times. It felt like a hard stabbing pain.

I stopped taking it after I was talking to somebody and I had a really weird reaction. My right eye started twitching and I couldn't stop it for a good 30 seconds.

I have since switched over to WF. no side effects so far.

Registered User PiercedGamer411's Avatar
    PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PiercedGamer411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ill have to give this stuff a try and post my thoughts on it then since a few days ago I took dbl helping of Buzzerk and a single serving of Bullknox and didnt get any kind of buzz other than at the gym I felt like lifting forever (just no energy drain is all I got)

Registered User TropicalSnowman's Avatar
    TropicalSnowman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bored in class did a little research... if you naturally have low dopamine levels (or love PK's) your gonna feel like **** after taking jack3d. Schizandrol A is a natural dopamine releaser and is amplified when mixed with 1,3 Dimethylamylamine (DMAA is a step down from amphetamines), or caffeine, jack3d has all of those. Jack3d also has beta-alanine, yet another booster to your cardiovascular system. I could imagine a large variety of terrible come downs off of three scoops. But everyones different, I take jack3d twice a week, and sometimes before I go out raging or boozing, never had to take more than a scoop to get a full workout.

My only advice.... start with small doses and work your way up next time, jack3d is a great product, i would definitely try it out again
    Last edited by TropicalSnowman; 11-07-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DMAA is naturally occuring

Originally Posted by magician27 View Post
    This can be because of one of the ingredients called DIMETHYLAMYLAMINE i guess..i have read this scary explanation about it recently altho i bought this product too :

Are there safety concerns?
    Dimethylamylamine is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth. Since it is thought to work like a stimulant, there is concern that it might also cause similar side effects and increase the chance of serious side effects such as rapid heartbeat, increase in blood pressure, and increase the chance of having a heart attack or stroke.

There have been reports of life-threatening side effects including stroke and a condition called lactic acidosis in people who have taken dimethylamylamine

With regard to the question of whether or not DMAA is naturally occurring, you can see a memo on this FAQ page at usplabsdirect.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2267&d=1320423988 which details that yes, it is.

Originally Posted by Core11 View Post
    With regard to the question of whether or not DMAA is naturally occurring, you can see a memo on this FAQ page at usplabsdirect.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2267&d=1320423988 which details that yes, it is.
    atop spamming the forum with your USP shill bullcrap.

all of your posts are shilling your own agenda, and are not welcome here.

tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tallman145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    reading all this is the reason I'm scared to take jack3d

slackster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First time around taking Jack3d I stuck to the recommended serving. You should know that I am a caffiene preworkout junkie, and it's always been hard for me to come off so I seem to jump from brand to brand trying them all and just changing up the "Matrix" a bit (propriotary blend).

So I was a bit skeptical, so I'm sipping on my prewrkout sup as I'm driving down to the gym and the craziest feeling 9 minutes into my drink and I feel a strong sense of vibrant needles all over my body. Kind of when you get a bad feeling, or erie sense and the hairs stand on the back of your neck. I actually pulled over for a brief minute because of the intensity of the feeling I never felt before.

15 minutes in and almost immediately began to feel a surge of energy, and the 1,000 pins over the body feeling has worn out.

30 - 40 minutes after and I'm feeling like the effect of a caffiene overdose. JITTERS! Shakes, heart raised, and nausiated.

First experience completely destroyed that days workout! HOWEVER......the following 1 1/2 weeks after that were awsome! I felt the stinging needle sensation a little less each following day, but this is the only supp that builds me an almost immediate tolerance, and yes I understand the label says to not run it for a week straight, but like I said i'm a junkie. To this day I feel like I can take 2 1/2 to 3 scoops and yet still be better off with a cup of hot joe.

In the last year I may have purchased this product 3 times and all ran on seperate occasions, And the first one was the best. I don't really care much for this product anymore even though most people swear by it.
    "Go heavy, or go home"

Originally Posted by slackster View Post
    cliffs?

interdasting first post.
    welcome to the forum.

emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone reacts to different supplements differently... so if it screws you up, you should discontinue with it.....

bayleydb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by emchowdhury View Post
    Everyone reacts to different supplements differently... so if it screws you up, you should discontinue with it.....
    Haha well put !

pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpeyerun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SugarDoll View Post
    I hope you are well. Those supplements may cause anxiety attacks among other serious side effects. I have taken plenty of 'energy' enhancing supplements; although they might be FDA approved always listen to your body. Your body overrules all tests. The FDA has been known to approve a few variety of killing meds just for profit...so don't trust the FDA stamp.
    There are a couple incorrect statements here. First as someone else pointed out, the FDA does not approve supplements because none of them have been proven under trials to cure or treat any disease or condition, those are called medications. Second the FDA does not approve drugs for profit, the drug companies make the profit and they all have to go through numerous clinical trials costing millions of dollars to prove the drugs are safe and effective. Every medication can have side effects and some can cause death from adverse reactions, about 2000 people a year die from aspirin (mostly bleeding related or allergic reactions). So if you are having side effects from a substance that is not controlled by the amounts in them, quality of ingredients, or safety through and up to phase III clinical trials (aka supplements), I would stop taking them.

l121h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long until you felt better?

Hi i took 2 scoopw of jack 3d and have had headaches for for nearly two weeks only took it the once, Are you feeling back to normal now if so how long did it take?

Ansid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Love it!

I love Jack3d. I usually take between 2-3 scoops. Also people, the label clearly states that you CAN take up to 3 scoops.

The only "side effect" I have is trouble falling asleep. Other than that, I think it's a great product.

JesseComeau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 scoops

I'm 18 and i take 3 scoops of jack3d and it does nothing whatsoever.. no pre workout has worked for me, do i just stop using them?

DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DestroyYou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I experienced the same thing with my heart. Started getting high blood pressure after taking for it 3 days. Went to the doctor and told me it was the stims in the pre work out. He told to stop taking it and the heart palpitations went away, i was also scared ****ttlesss. I was taking 2 scoops btw.

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to take the jack3d when i was trying to lose weight....at the time i was like 205 and 6'2"....i must say ya even more then 1 scoop was to much for me but it was no where near as bad as whiteflood. im kind of ashamed to admit this but i really noticed that jack3d really caused the dreaded stim dick....sucked as soon as i realized it, i got off the jack3d g/f is much happier now to...
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know you mentioned that you are very tolerant to caffeine, I am too but whenever i try a new PWO I take the recommended dose at first to see how it. Than I go up if it's not enough.
    Army Veteran, OEF.