Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Sad but SO Inspirational

Today marks the 30th anniversary of the day that Terry Fox set out to run from the East Coast of Canada to the West Coast of Canada........one one leg battling cancer! to help raise money for others afflicted with the disease. If you have not heard or seen of him before it is WELL worth it to take 5 min to watch the youtube video about him.

**Edit please see "Possiblities" post (#6) below for the video**
    Last edited by Telamon09; 04-12-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    40 people have looked and no comments? Did my link work I cant tell since I am at work at the moment?

Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruslan24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Telamon09 View Post
    40 people have looked and no comments? Did my link work I cant tell since I am at work at the moment?
    "The video you have requested is not available"

Originally Posted by Ruslan24 View Post
    "The video you have requested is not available"
    Thanks I am heading home now and will repost a working link. I tried to type it in character to character from what the link said but that seems to work 50/50. Give me bout one hour and it will be up.

sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sofine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Telamon09 View Post
    Today marks the 30th anniversary of the day that Terry Fox set out to run from the East Coast of Canada to the West Coast of Canada........one one leg battling cancer! to help raise money for others afflicted with the disease. If you have not heard or seen of him before it is WELL worth it to take 5 min to watch the youtube video about him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgTICTluPA

If the link does not work the title of the youtube video is "Terry Fox ESPN" and could someone else please post the link, thanks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgTlCTluPA

Terry fox was, and still is a badass.

get big , get rich. Possibilites's Avatar
    Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Possibilites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sofine View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgTlCTluPA

Terry fox was, and still is a badass.

Thanks very much guys. 1:50 = WOW!!!
    Last edited by Telamon09; 04-12-2010 at 09:02 PM.