J80985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best Low Carb, Low Calorie Protein Powder...?

I need some advice, i am currently looking for a low carb, low calorie protein powder that i can use after my work outs. I tried the Muscle Milk Light but the carbs are still slightly high...i think they are around 10 grams of carbs per scoop. Does anyone suggest something else...i'm open for suggestions! Thank you so much!

dragonfly411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started Myofusion and LOVE IT! It is 160ish calories a serving with only 5g carbs. I have the vanilla, it blends well, tastes great and carries I think 25g? of protein per serving. It definitely keeps me long term feeling full if I want it in the morning or as a meal replacement. I also drink it post work out.

megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50) megera will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    definitely MGN
    protein Isolates
    101 calories, 25 grams of protein less than gram fat and 1 carbs
    terrific taste, chocolate and ice-cream sandwich are must!!
    mixes very well, good with water and milk as well....

also, "All the Whey protein isolates fat free", a few $$ more expensive, same thing, 23 grams of protein, 1 gr of carbs, chocolate is super great, I add it to my oatmeal, and tastes like a dream

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J80985 View Post
    I need some advice, i am currently looking for a low carb, low calorie protein powder that i can use after my work outs. I tried the Muscle Milk Light but the carbs are still slightly high...i think they are around 10 grams of carbs per scoop. Does anyone suggest something else...i'm open for suggestions! Thank you so much!
    Lots of good ones.

Muscle milk is not just a protein supplement it is in the gray area between a protein supp and a meal replacement.

Plenty of good ones though. Syntrax "Nectar" is 0/0 and has lots of great flavors. Isopure makes many 0/0 ones too.

Actually, MOST of your "protein" shakes are low carb/low fat. You are just in the wrong category with "Muscle Milk".

Keep in mind regarding calories, protein has 4 per gram so if something is 0/0 don't judge it by its calorie content. It is simply a reflection of its protein content. Conversely, if you know the protein content, you can figure out what is extra by subtracting the protein grams x 4 from the total calories.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any protein isolate will have much better nutrition info than something like muscle milk light. However, if you want it to taste good too ( ) I highly recommend Scivation Chocolate Whey or AllMax IsoFlex in Chocolate Peanut Butter. All the Whey in Cinnamon Bun flavour is also very good, esp. mixed in oats!!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Allmax IsoFlex. Tastes great! 118 cals. 2g carb .5g fat for the choc PB

and it is on sale now!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/iso.html

check out the reviews too!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

_Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I second Syntrax Nectar. Only 90 calories, 23g protein and tasty!!
    Do or do not, there is no try.

amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    myofusion is good, ive had chocolate and chocolate mint which are both good. and Ive had syntrax nectar which is really good too, like juice. I had the fuzzy navel. I like the myofusion more cause its a little more satisfying.

happynsweet77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happynsweet77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isopure Zero Carb has 160cals and all of it is protein 40g.

Many flavors to choose from. But if you have issues with Sucralose, it may not work for you. It's also a little pricier than the other drinks, but you could just drink half the bottle and still get 20g protein. Or get the powders and control it that way.

I like the bottles better though.

Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by J80985 View Post
    Really any all whey protein should work for you. Different brands will have different flavors and the stats will vary between them. ON whey is very popular, along with the types mentioned above. A pure whey isolate will have the least carbs, but will also be the most expensive. Plus a few carbs post WO are a good thing.

MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BSN's Lean Dessert is great and tastes soo good.
    Think positive, stay motivated and surround yourself amongst positive people.

Eat kimchi, eat lots of it!

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Allmax IsoFlex. Tastes great! 118 cals. 2g carb .5g fat for the choc PB

and it is on sale now!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/iso.html

check out the reviews too!
    i'm actually ordering my first tub of that tmw. been craving a good choc pb.

seeing as i haven't had the allmax yet, i can't say anything abt it, but i like all the whey in cinnamon bun and cupcake batter. tons of people like muscle gauge in ice cream sandwich, so that might be worth trying. if you like cytosport, they do have one more in line w/ what you're looking for than muscle milk light - complete whey (although it has less protein than most of the others) - i really liked the choc mint but they don't make it anymore and i haven't tried the other flavors.