Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Did you feel weird after moving out?

The very first time you moved out of your parents place and were on your own, taking responsibilities...did it feel weird? I recently moved out a month ago, and it felt great for 2 weeks but now I feel weird, like I'm in a whole new world, everything just looks and feels different, like you're in limbo. Sure, I did have strep throat for the past 2-3 weeks but I dont think that has anything to do with it. Before I moved out I had plenty of money to go places and I actually had a life lol, now I dont do much. I dont have money to go places and do things as much as I used to.

It's NOT a good feeling, it feels kinda depressing...is this feeling normal? Did any of you feel this way or still feel this way? If so, how do you get rid of it?

Registered User baseballplayher's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 10415
    baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) baseballplayher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit baseballplayher's BodySpace
    now you can fap with the door open right OP?
    rows be4 hoes

Almost a Libertarian Johnnie Rico's Avatar
    Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Johnnie Rico has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It felt different, not "weird." Weird was getting an apartment and sitting on the floor because I failed to realize that I need furniture.

You are basically out of your confort zone. Time to be a big boy now.

CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CPTShortGuy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by baseballplayher View Post
    now you can fap with the door open right OP?
    lol, theres a lock on the door thankfully