newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question What do you add to your Eggs and Oats????

Ok I just started a diet plan and the mornings are harsh for me. I do love eggs and oatmeal but for me 6 plain egg whites are tuff to get down sometimes. Also plain oats are even tougher to get down. Just curious what you guys are adding if anything to these particular items. BTW I am trying to gain muscle while losing some fat.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by newblifts View Post
    Ok I just started a diet plan and the mornings are harsh for me. I do love eggs and oatmeal but for me 6 plain egg whites are tuff to get down sometimes. Also plain oats are even tougher to get down. Just curious what you guys are adding if anything to these particular items. BTW I am trying to gain muscle while losing some fat.
    1. ditch eggs and mix whey in your oatmeal
    2. cheese + salsa to eggs for an omelet
    and cinnamon and splenda to the oatmeal
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    1. ditch eggs and mix whey in your oatmeal
    2. cheese + salsa to eggs for an omelet
    and cinnamon and splenda to the oatmeal
    ^^^ this. whey, cinnamon and ground up flaxseed for good fats.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 cup of oats with 6 egg whites, that on its own is killer. Love it.

but try adding some almonds, or yams
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mike.Satur32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I add a scoop of chocolate protein powder to my oats, along with a tbsp of natural peanut butter, and some blueberries and/or strawberries. Tastes awesome like a dessert, but soooo healthy!

Location: Just a small town girl, Livin' in a lonely world,, Australia
    ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I put honey in my oats.

jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try frying some onions in the pan before you through in the egg whites, maybe some peppers too. I also go with green + red bell peppers and a ****load of salsa.

As for oats, if you like tea try making some tea with your flavor of choice, then pour the tea into the oats after it steeps. Nuke that **** and eat. Tastes good man.
    Lifting to put on size/strength for MMA. Been training since I was 5, and currently looking for a training partner @UCLA.

***Biochem Brah***

My better is better than your better.

sflun1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sflun1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oats with honey and eggs with tomato sauce......love it!

newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) newblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mike.Satur32 View Post
    I add a scoop of chocolate protein powder to my oats, along with a tbsp of natural peanut butter, and some blueberries and/or strawberries. Tastes awesome like a dessert, but soooo healthy!

Right on! Tried that this morning and yeah its good!

Thanks for all the other suggestions! Those will all give me something to try and switch it up in the mornings. Thx!

Location: Just a small town girl, Livin' in a lonely world,, Australia
    ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZenBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sflun1 View Post
    oats with honey and eggs with tomato sauce......love it!
    This is exactly how I do it, except I add a lot of chili sauce or tabasco to the eggs as well.

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    first i'd throw in some whole eggs for breakfast. i like ketchup or hot sauce on em. for the oats, splenda and cinnamon or coco powder. also pb is killer in oats for sure, but idk how many cals u wanna take in.

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just had some oats with honey, a packet of splenda, cinnamon, and a small amount of special K to add some crunch. Yum.