LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you measure fish, chicken and meat cooked or uncooked?

How do you measure your food:

If someone recommends you to eat 3 oz of ( ????) how do you measure it??

examples.....

-Chicken: cooked or raw? ( scale)

-Fish:cooked or raw? (scale)

-Meat:cooked or raw? (scale)

-Veggies: raw or cooked? (measuring cups)

-oatmeal: cooked or raw? (measuring cups)

-rice and other grains? cooked or uncooked? (measuring cups)

any tips would be helpful.. I am hearing all different things and i just wanted to get your imput .. thanks

ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I measure everything raw. Meats especially should be measured raw. Also, oats and rice have nutrition info given for uncooked. However, many people's amounts of rice (if they say something like 1.5 cups) are usually given cooked.

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ExPwner View Post
    I measure everything raw. Meats especially should be measured raw. Also, oats and rice have nutrition info given for uncooked. However, many people's amounts of rice (if they say something like 1.5 cups) are usually given cooked.
    this

i measure meats raw and rice cooked and most of the other things i go off what the pack says.
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LLulko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ExPwner View Post
    I think it would be a pain in the ass to measure meat and chicken raw...

So you measure it out and cook them separately??

What if you are cooking in bulk??

SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SDube52 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I measure all meats cooked and veggies raw (except spinach), but the nutritional info I have specifies which way to measure. Also, oatmeal is raw and rice is cooked, but again, it specifies this in my resource.
    University of Massachusetts class of 2012
    BS Biochemistry
    BS Kinesiology

Originally Posted by SDube52 View Post
    I measure all meats cooked and veggies raw (except spinach), but the nutritional info I have specifies which way to measure. Also, oatmeal is raw and rice is cooked, but again, it specifies this in my resource.