Thread: Scott Herman

Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Scott Herman

Does this guy knows what hes talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScottHermanFitness

Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moosaka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I stumbled upon his videos the other day about nursing a shoulder injury. I did the exercises he recommended and i take an anti-inflammatory and my shoulder has been doing good. I think he is pretty knowledgeable and I check out his videos for his routines and other stuff to see what he recommends.
    I rep back.

anyone else?

GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeorgBrahh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Moosaka View Post
    Does this guy knows what hes talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScottHermanFitness
    ya he definatly knows what hes talking about he started working out when he was 12. I like his chest routine its a killer.
    you can usually think of at least 100 reasons why you should stop, but theres always one reason why you should keep going.

MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MileHighBlues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MOST DEFINETLY!!!

Scott's been a personal trainer for a while... but he's been around bodybuilding for many many years. So you know he has atleast enough knowlage to pass the test to get certified. But he's also a pretty well known model, and he won the "best abs on the east coast"... not to mention I've watched most of his youtube videos and they all are pretty good.

I think your pretty safe listening to a personal trainer who just happens to have the best abs on the east cost. Apparently he's doing something right =)

Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    he barbell curls what he squats

MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want a better and improved looking body then I would say yes. He does have some very interesting but useful ideas such as his "ab pillow". Quick and simple workout, yet effective.

dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FYI: Scott Herman was in The Real World Bklyn and he came across as a pretty descent guy. He actually came across as very mature for his age.
    Even though this is in the teen bodybuilding section, because of the first poster in this thread, Scott is at least 23 years old.
    Scott is a personal trainer, model and actor who has been working out since the age of 14. He recently received the designation of having the "best abs on the East Coast", and was featured in Men's Health magazine. The first in his family to graduate from college, he educates the public on health and fitness with his website.
    It was also mentioned on MTV about his abs being the best on the East Coast.
    Be flexible!

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100001401368255&ref=ts

Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dude57 View Post
    FYI: Scott Herman was in The Real World Bklyn and he came across as a pretty descent guy. He actually came across as very mature for his age.
    Even though this is in the teen bodybuilding section, because of the first poster in this thread, Scott is at least 23 years old.
    Scott is a personal trainer, model and actor who has been working out since the age of 14. He recently received the designation of having the "best abs on the East Coast", and was featured in Men's Health magazine. The first in his family to graduate from college, he educates the public on health and fitness with his website.
    It was also mentioned on MTV about his abs being the best on the East Coast.
    That's right. Scott is 26 now and will be turning 27 next month. He is super helpful and adds content to his YouTube channel every week. He is very friendly both online and in person. You can find his website here:

http://www.ScottHermanFitness.com

And on YouTube:

http://www.YouTube.com/ScottHermanFitness

Here is an interview I did with him on Friday at the Olympia expo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvjLqsBWFe8

www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoisjohnlamb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This dude is the real deal! he knows his ****, just like what everyone else said. check out greg plitt
    @whoisjohnlamb
    I wish I was in the quality crew

TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like watching his videos. I believe he knows what he is talking about. Him and Scooby are the two people I watch on YouTube about lifting.

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol...

also, strong bump
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheHappyPeanut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aec32094 View Post
    lol...

also, strong bump
    Hrm, didn't notice the year bump

Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheHappyPeanut View Post
    I like watching his videos. I believe he knows what he is talking about. Him and Scooby are the two people I watch on YouTube about lifting.
    Exactly. Both Scott and Scooby are great because they provide regular content to their visitors. They both work super hard and consistently stay in shape. Not to mention, Scooby is 50 and still looks great. They have different physique types but both are in very good shape.

Originally Posted by aec32094 View Post
    lol...

also, strong bump
    Lol, yeah. I wasn't sure if I would get more flak for bumping an old thread or posting my interview with Scott in a new thread.
    www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr.NoPrint View Post

he wants you to piitb
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol'd at the end of the interview, when you asked him to do an arm shot and he didn't hear you and said "armstrong." that was pretty awkward.

IAmKyng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    lol'd at the end of the interview, when you asked him to do an arm shot and he didn't hear you and said "armstrong." that was pretty awkward.
    ikr? there were a few awkward moments. Seems like a nice guy though

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He's a good guy with good advice.

AndreiLegoun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    he even said himself hes been taking protein shakes since he was 14yrs old

ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When it comes to upper body stuff he's good, but he doesn't know how to squat or deadlift.
    His instruction videos are terrible.

DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya he definitely knows what he's talking about