Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Telamon09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definately see a differance, great job keep doing what your doing.

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

my thank you's

Originally Posted by AlZiegler View Post
    When I cut, I don't weigh myself nor get my bodyfat tested. I don't worry about numbers, I take pictures and go off what I see, numbers can be deceiving. Keep up the great work, and In a few months look out, you'll be turning heads! : )
    Thanks so much! I'll keep that in mind...when the scale doesn't move I try really hard not to get down, but what you're saying makes so much sense. It's how I feel and what I see..thanks!

Originally Posted by Rozlyn27 View Post
    Good job lady! Keep it up!
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Dan62 View Post
    Great progress, repped
    Yippie! Thanks

Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    Definitely coming along, keep it up
    thank you

Originally Posted by FrozenMercury View Post
    Awe, you're losing your boobs. But making great progress! Keep it up! Looking good!
    I know...poop.

But thanks!

Originally Posted by nickg4 View Post
    keep it UP
    I will

Originally Posted by Chezdon View Post
    Pretty face + tight bod > boobs.

Good job. Can see the change a lot from the back.
    hahaha! thanks so much!

Originally Posted by mikeyparkster View Post
    this...

also, would just like to share with you this vital bit of information ... as you clearly in the know on how to lose fat.

don't make the common mistake of cutting too far (i made it and really regret it) - sometimes it's better to start trying to build muscle in order to get the last bit of fat off... it is counter-productive sometimes to just keep up the calorie deficit - it becomes all too easy and addictive because you are seeing progress and you feel less hungry
    Thank you for this! I think i will do what ur saying. I want a tight body, not just a skinny one

Originally Posted by atlninja82 View Post
    this ^^^

great job. keep at it, you'll be there in no time. good for you.
    thank you!

Originally Posted by solidmusclejake View Post
    Awesome progress, keep goin!
    Whoo hoo!!!

Originally Posted by hope2bme View Post
    You are doing an AWESOME job girlie!!
    You should be so proud of yourself!
    I am, but I can't wait to be even prouder! lol

Originally Posted by PrometheusCon View Post
    Good job. It's good to see you are sticking through with it. The progress is beyond noticeable.
    thank you, I love that other people can tell! It makes it so much easier

Originally Posted by rampage87 View Post
    good job, keep up the work. cant wait to see the progress in couple of more months
    Mee tooo!!!

Originally Posted by Bearded_Freak View Post
    17 pounds normally doesn't look like much, but on you, its a huge change.

Good Job Torontonian.
    thank you! yay to Toronto!

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Telamon09 View Post
    Definately see a differance, great job keep doing what your doing.
    thanks, I will!

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep up the good work and keep your eye on the prize. I see a big difference. nice job
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Keep up the good work and keep your eye on the prize. I see a big difference. nice job
    thank very much! Stay tuned! I will be bikini ready soon! lol