Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporting Gays

Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Supporting Gays

I'd just like to thank everyone who support us. I at times don't think you, the straight community, get enough credit. Our straight supporters deserve thanks. I think we all know someone who is gay. I think most of you recognise that we aren't really a threat to society. We just want to love who we want to love, as do you. Its a universal human need. Most of us are civil and respect your rights to believe as you do. You are to be commended. Thank you.

southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000) southeastoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cerulean View Post
    I'd just like to thank everyone who support us. I at times don't think you, the straight community, get enough credit. Our straight supporters deserve thanks. I think we all know someone who is gay. I think most of you recognise that we aren't really a threat to society. We just want to love who we want to love, as do you. Its a universal human need. Most of us are civil and respect your rights to believe as you do. You are to be commended. Thank you.
    You're welcome brah, trust me I will well and truly be doing something about this when I am able (no I don't mean simple protesting). I would also like to apologise on behalf of the logical, rational members of homo sapiens and express my regret at the level of sheer stupidity that passes as a human being today - I am of course speaking about our homophobic brothers (for religious, or whatever reason) who seem to want to push their silly views in the form of blocking legislation and progress towards equality. The people with no basis of science and evolutionary biology to realise it's completely natural.

Good luck brah.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    np you are entitled to all the rights we strait people are including the pursuit of happiness

Originally Posted by southeastoz View Post
    You're welcome brah, trust me I will well and truly be doing something about this when I am able (no I don't mean simple protesting). I would also like to apologise on behalf of the logical, rational members of homo sapiens and express my regret at the level of sheer stupidity that passes as a human being today - I am of course speaking about our homophobic brothers (for religious, or whatever reason) who seem to want to push their silly views in the form of blocking legislation and progress towards equality. The people with no basis of science and evolutionary biology to realise it's completely natural.

Good luck brah.
    Ironic that you felt the need to condem "religious" people in your statement. Please understand there are many Christians and other theists who feel that gay men and woman are entitled to everything there strait counter parts are. In fact it might shock you but there are actually Gay theists ie/ even christian's some are even pastors ect... Please look into ONE PUNK UNDER GOD..

I know there are many theists who make a point of attacking homosexuality but one of the reasons is that like theism at this point it is still considered exceptable by many people to attack homosexuality. I don't think you can solve one discrimination issue by creating another and blaming theists.

Hope this didn't sound attack like cause it was not meant to be and sorry for the hijack OP..

GOD BLESS/ ONE LOVE
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are religious people who support common sense and basic rights, but it is true that many not only do not support such things, but specifically use their religion to deny these rights.

momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000) momofo is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're welcome -- everybody deserves an equal shot at being accepted for who they are as long as no harm is done. And there is no harm in homosexuality.

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm heterosexual to the core but I'd still be one of the first signing petitions or yelling from the barricades for equal rights.

Anytime, mate...anytime. This is a fight that needs to be won.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    homphobia is well gay
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tbh I wish gay people would make it easier for straight people to support them. I'd join the gay-straight alliance at my school but it's more aptly named the raging flamer alliance, and they have drag shows, do really gay **** in public while protesting, etc. I'm all for gay marriage but I really don't want to be associated with that stuff.
    I want to touch the butt.

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    tbh I wish gay people would make it easier for straight people to support them. I'd join the gay-straight alliance at my school but it's more aptly named the raging flamer alliance, and they have drag shows, do really gay **** in public while protesting, etc. I'm all for gay marriage but I really don't want to be associated with that stuff.
    its overstimulation. ram that crap in peoples faces, then when they get used to that, just show them youre actually a normal person, hold a regular job, pay bills, have a pet etc...suddenly bumming a dude doesnt seem so bad.
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well no homo but you homos feel free to do whatever it is that you do without bothering me and have a nice day.
    I>U

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    No problem brah.

Equality FTW!!

Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post
    np you are entitled to all the rights we strait people are including the pursuit of happiness

Ironic that you felt the need to condem "religious" people in your statement. Please understand there are many Christians and other theists who feel that gay men and woman are entitled to everything there strait counter parts are. In fact it might shock you but there are actually Gay theists ie/ even christian's some are even pastors ect... Please look into ONE PUNK UNDER GOD..

I know there are many theists who make a point of attacking homosexuality but one of the reasons is that like theism at this point it is still considered exceptable by many people to attack homosexuality. I don't think you can solve one discrimination issue by creating another and blaming theists.

Hope this didn't sound attack like cause it was not meant to be and sorry for the hijack OP..

GOD BLESS/ ONE LOVE
    To be fair it does say in The Bible that homosexuals should be stoned.
    Last edited by Large_Emu; 04-12-2010 at 07:30 AM.
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heathershubby View Post

GOD BLESS/ ONE LOVE
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad to help. I support equal rights for all people unlike idiot social conservatives do.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxImpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Large_Emu View Post
    No problem brah.

Equality FTW!!

i think it would be a better world if everyone were stoned...but thats just me...
    I>U

haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haiguysitsandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I lived in San Fran for a while as a straight dude. My experience in living with the ghey's has reiterated my support for them. While ass-less chaps in the parade wasn't exactly something I enjoyed seeing, ultimately you realize that watching two gay dudes make out is no less/more appealing than watching two morbidly obese Republican Evangelical Tea Baggers in Kansas.

Live and let live. Except for fat conservatives. They should not live.

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaxImpulse View Post
    i think it would be a better world if everyone were stoned...but thats just me...
    lol
    The thing I like least about the treadmill is that I can't run from my farts. -- Source unknown

Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

Proud Opera Singer, Thread Killer Extraordinaire, Award-winning Porn Actor (srs)

Feel free to message me if you're questioning your sexuality. Open and not judgmental. SRS. I am a safe space for such things.

mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlc82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Large_Emu View Post
    and rebellious children

and women who go their marriage beds as non-virgins

and those who work on the sabbath

etc

The "I hate gays for Jesus!" crowd gets really mad when you bring those things up though.
    nerdwhoworksouttoomuch.wordpress.com

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It's nice to get a thank you. Eventually, you will have equal rights and the haters can just go f*ck themselves.

Originally Posted by drpurple View Post
    its overstimulation. ram that crap in peoples faces, then when they get used to that, just show them youre actually a normal person, hold a regular job, pay bills, have a pet etc...suddenly bumming a dude doesnt seem so bad.

That's their plan, but it's a f*cking giant fail. It has the opposite affect on people. A lot of them just end up seeing all gay people as ass humping, leather chap wearing, drag queens that prance around on the street and assume anyone who doesn't do that is straight. I have a better idea. Just do a normal parade in their normal clothes acting like their normally do, and they'll have a more positive impact. Not that I have a problem with people being drag queens and stuff, but they're just alienating more people than anything when they go for the shock factor.

Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. How did I over look this thread.

Thanks for the support guys. One of these days (hopefully in my lifetime) being gay will be considered pretty much acceptable/normal to the majority.

Once gay people stop feeling like they're so different from everyone else there wont be any need for that small group inside the gay community to act out so much and they'll leave the kink at home like our straight counterparts.
    NASM CPT
    ISSA CFT

I do it because I can
    I can because I want to
    I want to because you say I can't

neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Um... you're welcome I guess. But now its time for you guys to pay it back. You need to get a flamer and send him over here to occupy my gfs with whatever girly crap it is they feel like doing so I don't have to. Go take them to get their hair done or see some chick flick or whatever the hell.

Oh, and thanks for being gay. It frees up more women for us straight guys.
    All of this has been posted before, and all of this will be posted again.

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by neonhypoxia View Post
    Um... you're welcome I guess. But now its time for you guys to pay it back. You need to get a flamer and send him over here to occupy my gfs with whatever girly crap it is they feel like doing so I don't have to. Go take them to get their hair done or see some chick flick or whatever the hell.
    Isn't that what you've got two of them for?

Oh, and thanks for being gay. It frees up more women for us straight guys.
    Except there are gay women.

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    That's their plan, but it's a f*cking giant fail. It has the opposite affect on people. A lot of them just end up seeing all gay people as ass humping, leather chap wearing, drag queens that prance around on the street and assume anyone who doesn't do that is straight. I have a better idea. Just do a normal parade in their normal clothes acting like their normally do, and they'll have a more positive impact. Not that I have a problem with people being drag queens and stuff, but they're just alienating more people than anything when they go for the shock factor.
    I don't know. A few years ago, I would have agreed with you. However, now I can look back and see how all that stuff 'opened my mind'. I'm gay and that stuff use to bother me because I felt it portrayed me in the same manner. BUT, after being exposed to it for a while, I learned how to say 'who cares' it's all about acceptance and tolerance.
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LunicaAshes View Post
    Isn't that what you've got two of them for?
    You would think that would work, but I still end up getting dragged into sh*t. My lifting partner is gay, and not the fix up your house kind of gay guy but the he works as a florist kind and has just a little bit of a lisp. Sadly he's often fairly busy despite him owing me like twenty favors. I need another effeminate gay guy.

Originally Posted by LunicaAshes View Post
    Except there are gay women.
    *sigh* I know. I have no idea how many time I've embarrassed myself by hitting on lipstick lesbians.

Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd just like to thank everyone who support us.
    "Everyone" is short for "every one," thus its singular. Your sentence should read, "I'd just like to thank everyone who supports us."

I at times don't think you, the straight community, get enough credit.
    Actually I have a good credit rating; I pay my bills in full every month.

Our straight supporters deserve thanks.
    Straight pride. You're welcome.

I think we all know someone who is gay.
    I know persons who decided to go that route.

I think most of you recognise that we aren't really a threat to society.
    Except that the embrace of homosexuality has coincided with the decline of just about every nation.

Wikipedia: Rome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome

Wikpedia: Greece http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece

Wikipedia: Wiemer Republic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

We just want to love who we want to love, as do you.
    There's nothing wrong with guys loving guys. I love my brothers and lot of my good friends. But that's a different kind of "love" than the love a man has for a woman.

Its a universal human need.
    And fortunately the universe is split about 50/50 between men and women; it's set up for procreation.

Most of us are civil and respect your rights to believe as you do.
    I believe that homosexuality is morally wrong, and also has earthly consequences, such as a signficantly decreased life expectancy, greater likehood of disease (especially AIDS and liver disease), and much worse.

You are to be commended. Thank you.
    You're welcome.

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Np, brah. Gays will continue to gain more and more acceptance as time goes on. The psychotic, homophobic religious fundies are a very slow but surely dying cancer, and in 50 years or so people who hate gays will have about as much credibility as racists.

Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamin2112 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    Np, brah. Gays will continue to gain more and more acceptance as time goes on. The psychotic, homophobic religious fundies are a very slow but surely dying cancer, and in 50 years or so people who hate gays will have about as much credibility as racists.
    I hope we become as accepting as the folks at Pompeii (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompeii) were. Just sayin'.

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No problem brah.

We are all equal.

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jamin2112 View Post
    "Everyone" is short for "every one," thus its singular. Your sentence should read, "I'd just like to thank everyone who supports us."
    Hurray, a grammar Nazi is here to save the day. You hate gay people so much, you even have to correct all of their grammar.

Except that the embrace of homosexuality has coincided with the decline of just about every nation.

Wikipedia: Rome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome

Wikpedia: Greece http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece

Wikipedia: Wiemer Republic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

Wow, a whole three? And please prove that it actually causes the downfall of a society.

And fortunately the universe is split about 50/50 between men and women; it's set up for procreation.

The world is set up for lots of gay sex. Over 1500 species have been observed participating in homosexual behavior.

I believe that homosexuality is morally wrong, and also has earthly consequences, such as a signficantly decreased life expectancy, greater likehood of disease (especially AIDS and liver disease), and much worse.

Incorrect. Those are lies told by bigots like you. Please tell me how a gay couple who have been checked for STD's and only have sex with each other are going to get STD's? Then, tell me how this would be any of your f*cking business even if it were magically true?

You're welcome.
    Get lost, troll. This thread wasn't for your idiotic lies and bigotry.

Originally Posted by Jamin2112 View Post
    I hope we become as accepting as the folks at Pompeii (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompeii) were. Just sayin'.
    So gays cause volcanos? You can't be serious with this.

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In an unquestioning show of my solidarity with my homosexual brethren, I'm actually going to neg Jamin2112 as much as I can for as long as I can for his homophobic attitudes and for being a complete douchebag.

Jamin, long may my negs rain down upon you and I hope that somewhere, somehow, you become the village bike and realise just how much you'd have been better off being more open minded.

No need to thank me, it's my pleasure to bestow this honour upon you.
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.